Roseman University Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Any more recent calls or that’s it?? :,(

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, during my interview they said that they will call dec 1 and 2.

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you had any luck accessing the official acceptance letter? I cannot seem to find mine in the portal.
Not really, im out celebrating!! Im gonna look into it tomorrow. Ill keep you up to date if im having the same issue

If they called, does that mean I'm accepted? I missed their call cause I was busy at work..

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I wonder if they’re even calling anymore. Has anyone received anything ??

Anyone who interviewed on November 12th, have you heard back? I’m wondering if they’re going by interview dates.

Anyone who interviewed on November 12th, have you heard back? I’m wondering if they’re going by interview dates.
That’s what I was thinking. I interviewed the 12th and haven’t heard anything, I have a friend who interviewed in October and he got in.

Reactions: 1 user
I haven't heard anything either, and I interviewed in October.

I haven’t heard anything either, and I interviewed Oct 1st :/

I also interviewed October 1st and got nothing back :((((. I know someone who got in from that session yesterday. They said December 1st and 2nd to expect calls during our session. But I’m guessing they’re writing up the rejection/waitlist emails cuz it’s already late in the day & no one got anything acceptance related idk tho I’m just anxious and been waiting patiently all day with everyone else :///

I also interviewed October 1st and got nothing back :((((. I know someone who got in from that session yesterday. They said December 1st and 2nd to expect calls during our session. But I’m guessing they’re writing up the rejection/waitlist emails cuz it’s already late in the day & no one got anything acceptance related idk tho I’m just anxious and been waiting patiently all day with everyone else :///
Yep I feel the same way :/

I’m still hopeful. It doesn’t look like they called a lot of people yesterday. Maybe we will all get calls tomorrow.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I just checked, im also having the same issue. I just emailed them, hopefully they will update us!
I emailed Ms. Baddley, and she said the website is just slow. I just checked the portal and I'm able to see it now. It's on the CODM tab.

I emailed Ms. Baddley, and she said the website is just slow. I just checked the portal and I'm able to see it now. It's on the CODM tab.
Thanks for this! I just re-checked and my acceptance was there as well!

I interviewed on oct 1st and heard back on December 1st (accepted) if that helps

I interviewed on November 5th and got an acceptance call December 1st 1:42PM PST

Nothing so far :/. 2 years ago they kept calling about acceptances until December 4th and then sent waitlist emails starting the 6th, but last year was different bc of COVID. So idk if they’re doing that again cuz it’s back to normal or they’re doing something different

Are there any current dental students on this thread? I would love to ask questions about Roseman and your experience! Got accepted here and a few other places and I want to make sure i make the right choice for me!!

Nothing so far :/. 2 years ago they kept calling about acceptances until December 4th and then sent waitlist emails starting the 6th, but last year was different bc of COVID. So idk if they’re doing that again cuz it’s back to normal or they’re doing something different
Do we know if they called 100 people on Wednesday?

I doubt it, before acceptance day I checked previous years threads and it looks like acceptance calls went on for a few days before they started sending out waitlist/rejections

Also, I’m not sure if you follow DAT bootcamp admissions, but there’s a few people on there within the acceptance thread who have been accepted to roseman and many other schools. However, roseman isn’t their top choice so I believe there will be more spots opening for anyone who is waitlisted.

Last edited:
Just received a rejection email (after having interviewed with them) but good luck to everyone still waiting!

Waitlisted…. It looks like we need to put a deposit to secure our waitlist position? Is that correct ?

Anyone not hear back anything yet and still on “invited for interview” status? Lol

Is anyone else having trouble submitting their waitlist forms on the portal?