Roll Call - Class of 2008/2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
University of Texas. yay =)

Members don't see this ad.

WOOOO-HOOOOO!!! add me to UOP please!

Tai said:
WOO HOO! GO Vafcarrot!! HOW FUN! We may be classmates this fall at MWU-CCP if i go there too (as i was accepted as well). WHat is ur first choice?

A shout out to everyone for being persistant and working so hard!

Hey anyone else going/accepted to MWU CCP or CPG?

I only applied to UK... but good luck at MWU CCP if you go!

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh geez....I think im going loopy! I meant to say congrats to SKP for getting into MWU but of course congrats to you too vafcarrot! Final's week is getting to me! YIKES!

Kayjay and Forgetmenot......i havent decided yet. yeah yeah yeah....im prbly sounding really annoying on this forum asking everyone about the schools but its just so hard to make a decision! ive already put both deposits down to make sure i can have longer to decide. i look at it as the cost to make the right decision! =)

Have you guys decided? forgetmenot....you already go to mwu right?....not sure.

Tai said:
i look at it as the cost to make the right decision! =)
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'm going to wait and see how UIC is like..I have an interview there on the 21st. But right now, I'm leaning more toward MWU.

endlesslove said:
Please add me to UCSD School of Pharmacy :)

endlesslove

Yay!!!!!!! :) Congratulations endless love!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you there in the fall :) :) :) :)

Kayjay...good luck on UIC interview! Yeah i have mine on the 22nd. Lets see what happens. i am leaning towards mwu and warm weather! but who knows.

jmhousem said:
I got word that I've been accepted into Creighton's web-based program.

how long after your interview did it take to find out?

hi everyone! please add me as a future student of UC San Diego!! :)

Please add me to UCSF :)

trishias said:

It took me one week to receive my letter

trishias said:
Yeah, it took about a week for me, too.

University of Iowa :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Yay! I got into Creighton University...And...
My #1 choice: UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA!!!!

I'm so happy, I could burst! :D

GO GATORS!

RxFabulous said:
Yay! I got into Creighton University...And...
My #1 choice: UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA!!!!

I'm so happy, I could burst! :D

GO GATORS!

Congrats RxFabulous

FutureRx - Yeah, it was my first choice!

Thanks skp!

Congrats on getting into your first choice too!!! :thumbup:

Way to GO me... all this hard work is finally been paid off...!!~* whesseh...

Add me to University of Florida!!!~*.... Go Gators...

Also another thing.... I got the packet in the mail today... and enclose was all the information regards to PHARM D program.. like acceptance letter, immunization requirements, academic conducts for Pharm D... etc... BUT it says Congratulations on my acceptance as a "RANDOMIZATION"... means out of 4 campuses, that they don't know which campus I will be attending... (they will let me know at the end of April) but anyhow.. does that mean ACCEPTANCE ACCEPTANCE or is it just jubberish?...please don't play with my mind.... I am concern...but yet HAPPY....=o)

Congrats! Everyone! I am so excited for all of you. :)

Congrats EVERYONE!!!! And...GO GATORS Anne

I got word (unofficially) that I've been accepted to Purdue. Now I have to decide between Purdue and Creighton's web-based program. Any advice from the more seasoned students and practicing pharmacists out there?

I've been dying to be able to post here and finally today I can. I got accepted to USC!!!! I am so happy I think I am going to puke!!! Thank you everyone for all your insights and advice.
:laugh:

yuki said:
I've been dying to be able to post here and finally today I can. I got accepted to USC!!!! I am so happy I think I am going to puke!!! Thank you everyone for all your insights and advice.
:laugh:

So you're so happy that you gonna puke? :confused: Wow, my 500th post. :laugh: Congrats, btw!

ilovelylaydee said:
Way to GO me... all this hard work is finally been paid off...!!~* whesseh...

Add me to University of Florida!!!~*.... Go Gators...

Also another thing.... I got the packet in the mail today... and enclose was all the information regards to PHARM D program.. like acceptance letter, immunization requirements, academic conducts for Pharm D... etc... BUT it says Congratulations on my acceptance as a "RANDOMIZATION"... means out of 4 campuses, that they don't know which campus I will be attending... (they will let me know at the end of April) but anyhow.. does that mean ACCEPTANCE ACCEPTANCE or is it just jubberish?...please don't play with my mind.... I am concern...but yet HAPPY....=o)

Congrats! It is an acceptance, you just don't know which campus you will be placed at. All the campuses are great!

Congrats everybody!

Would you new UF Gators mind posting your stats? I'm curious to see where they are at with their acceptances.

Thanks, and congratulations again.

jemc2000 said:
Congrats everybody!

Would you new UF Gators mind posting your stats? I'm curious to see where they are at with their acceptances.

Thanks, and congratulations again.

hey Michele! this probably won't make a difference in your admissions status at UF/Creighton but every time I see "jemc2000" under the "last post by" column, I always get excited and think you posted an announcement that you got accepted to one of those schools:) since I remember you were quite stressed out about it. but keeping my fingers crossed for you!! sorry, there's no "fingers crossed" icon but this will do: :thumbup: :)

endlesslove said:
hey Michele! this probably won't make a difference in your admissions status at UF/Creighton but every time I see "jemc2000" under the "last post by" column, I always get excited and think you posted an announcement that you got accepted to one of those schools:) since I remember you were quite stressed out about it. but keeping my fingers crossed for you!! sorry, there's no "fingers crossed" icon but this will do: :thumbup: :)
the same for me... I keep on getting really excited!

Just got accepted to Univ. of Michigan!!!! :D

Please add me to UCSF. Good luck to everybody

It's official. I'm in at Purdue. Big decision to make.

Congrats to everyone! Please add me to UCSF! I am so excited! :D

please add me to ucsf.

tom

haha thanks! if it wasn't the outfit, it might of been the socks. i stupidly thought that there would be a table in between the interviewer and i so i wore these outrageous socks (they matched the outfit but were a bit crazy). when i sit, my pants ride up my leg and you could totally see the socks. when i got to the interview room, i was horrified to see just three chairs cause i interviewed in an office, not a classroom! i couldn't help but laugh when the student interviewer kept on looking at my socks during the interview. anyways, i got in so i guess those are my lucky socks now!

tom

Please add me to USC's class of 2009! :p

Officially reserved my spot at Oregon State today (but that could change if Washington comes back in my favor :) )!

Please be sure to post your final school decision if you have multiple acceptances. Thanks!

Midwestern University - Glendale :D

Go class of 2008!!! ^_^

Congrats Irene! :clap: Have you decided to turn down PBA then?

For the record: decided on U. of Iowa

contingent on the fact I pass O-chem though...(with my nazi prof)

kayjay said:
Congrats Irene! :clap: Have you decided to turn down PBA then?

Hey Kayjay! I can't say for sure, but I might be leaning towards MWU-CPG because it's...shorter. ^____^ GOOD LUCK at MWU - CCP hehe...go Midwestern :D

I haven't sent in my deposit yet, but I decided on Creighton.

jmhousem said:
I haven't sent in my deposit yet, but I decided on Creighton.
jmhousem - congrats! what day did you interview and are you campus-based? i had my interview march 18 and am expecting a letter soon, hopefully the good kind.

University of Washington, Class of 2009.