Roll Call - Class of 2008/2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted to Midwestern-Glendale. Please add me to the list. Got it last week and I'm still jboogie'ing down. Anyone else get acceptedto MWU-CPG?

Members don't see this ad :)
jboogie said:
Accepted to Midwestern-Glendale. Please add me to the list. Got it last week and I'm still jboogie'ing down. Anyone else get acceptedto MWU-CPG?

Congratulations.
Well, congratulations to every one for their acceptances. This one just caught my eye.

congrates to all we all worked hard to get there. and add me to Shenandoah University.....

Yay!! Just got acceptance to Univ. of Southern California!! Go TROJANS!

hugstugs99 said:
Yay!! Just got acceptance to Univ. of Southern California!! Go TROJANS!

Hey hugstugs99! CONGRATS!! I guess your 2nd try was much better :) (my friend was also on the A.C. list at USC last yr but she didn't get in either. I don't know if she's even gotten an interview to USC yet this yr...kind of sad since those interview dates are running out! what did you do differently, if I may ask...in case she reads this and is interested i knowing) Are you going to USC for sure then or still deciding? If so, see you this fall! ;)

University of Tennessee Health Science Center
GabonpharmD

:D

luv2BPharmD said:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

School of Pharmacy - Class of 2008/2009

California

University of the Pacific
datatracer
Minghoo

University of Southern California
endlesslove
jammocah
ilovepharmacy
skb135

Florida

Nova Southeastern University
jacobtp
LBS615

Palm Beach Atlantic University
Vandykitten

University of Florida
Betty'sBeast

Georgia

Mercer
jacobtp
tetra327
angelil yu

Illinois

MWU-CCP
KayJay

Kentucky

University of Kentucky
KYMonty
TACSTS
vafcarrot

Maryland

University of Maryland
texst78
Leah27
jacobtp
tmbbmt

Nebraska

Creighton
joybeth503

New York

SUNY- Buffalo COP
microbe hunter

North Carolina

University of North Carolina
goheel

Ohio

Ohio State University
OhioRxGirl
AmandaSue

Pennsylvania

LECOM School of Pharmacy
UNCWBrookeB

Virginia

Shenandoah University
FutureRxGal
safaetx

University of Appalachia
JPlaster

VCU
Luv2bPharmD
jacobtp
Laferno

Congratulations to everyone! Glad to see the list getting longer!!

Please add me to the list! Palm Beach Atlantic, here I come!! :D

University of Maryland here I come...my first and only choice. :)

CCP Midwestern!!! Woo Hoo!

Members don't see this ad :)
At the end..i guess it was all worth it.. :D Add me to MCPHS - Boston

I just got in to Auburn University!! (my first choice!) :D

add me to University of South Carolina!!!

Found out today I got accepted to Howard.

luv2BPharmD said:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

School of Pharmacy - Class of 2008/2009

Alabama

Auburn University
chloejane

Arizona

MWU-CPG
jboogie

California

University of the Pacific
datatracer
Minghoo
mikey Rx

University of Southern California
endlesslove
jammocah
ilovepharmacy
skb135
hugstugs99

Touro University
PharmDxBroker

Florida

Nova Southeastern University
jacobtp
LBS615

Palm Beach Atlantic University
Vandykitten
RxFabulous

University of Florida
Betty'sBeast

Georgia

Mercer
jacobtp
tetra327
angelil yu

Illinois

MWU-CCP
KayJay
Tai

Kentucky

University of Kentucky
KYMonty
TACSTS
vafcarrot

Massachusetts

MCPHS-Boston
afablej

Maryland

University of Maryland
texst78
Leah27
jacobtp
tmbbmt
Kimby1227

Nebraska

Creighton
joybeth503

New York

SUNY- Buffalo COP
microbe hunter

North Carolina

University of North Carolina
goheel

Ohio

Ohio State University
OhioRxGirl
AmandaSue

Pennsylvania

LECOM School of Pharmacy
UNCWBrookeB

Tennessee

University of Tennessee
GabonpharmD

Virginia

Shenandoah University
FutureRxGal
safaetx
Gordo0878

University of Appalachia
JPlaster

VCU
Luv2bPharmD
jacobtp
Laferno

Congratulations to everyone! Glad to see the list getting longer!!

just got my acceptance letter to Western today. Still waiting for USC. Do u know when they will send out letters for the Feb Interview?

Got my acceptance letter to SUNY- Buffalo COP yesterday.

Add me to MWU CPG too!

Thanks.
nhanvi

University of Michigan =D

Add me to West Virginia University :D

Add me to Samford University!

For all of this year's acceptees, be sure to stay with us here on SDN! Check out the pharmacy students forum. It's basically for anything not related to admissions or choosing pharmacy as a profession. We have some awesome people there and it's a great place to begin networking. Pharmacy is a small world. It's almost like PharmD = family! :)

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=2327621#post2327621

Please post the state your school is located in, along with the name :) It will save me bunches of time. Congrats to everyone!!!

Add me to Massachusetts college of pharmacy-Worcester

gordo0878

Im still trying to make a decision. They are both awesome schools.....its just a matter of do I want to move to AZ or not. Still confused as to which one is better for me.

Are u in the same boat?

Tai said:
Im still trying to make a decision. They are both awesome schools.....its just a matter of do I want to move to AZ or not. Still confused as to which one is better for me.

Are u in the same boat?

I am not in the same boat. I am about to graduate from the Arizona campus. I didn't even apply to the Illinois campus.

Please add me to the University of Florida list! YAHOO!!! GO GATORS!

University of Kentucky! (out of state). I can't believe it. They didn't even have my Jan PCAT scores!

University of Kentucky here too!! Just interviewed on Thursday! I'm gonna be in the same class as my boyfriend, TACSTS!! I'm so excited!!! :D :) :eek:

Michelle531 said:
University of Kentucky here too!! Just interviewed on Thursday! I'm gonna be in the same class as my boyfriend, TACSTS!! I'm so excited!!! :D :) :eek:

Congrats!
good luck with the same class as your b/f thing....

Just wanna let you all know that I got in and will be at USC School of Pharmacy this year. Looking forward to meeting everyone there soon! :)

jkdRXgirl said:
Just wanna let you all know that I got in and will be at USC School of Pharmacy this year. Looking forward to meeting everyone there soon! :)
Go Cocks!! University of South Carolina is the shiznet! ;)

Congrats to all those accepted to UK, see you there in August.

jkdRXgirl said:

Is that USC Trojans or USC Gamecocks?

Very happily added to the list of UCSD acceptances!!!!!!!!!!! :)

KYMonty said:
Congrats to all those accepted to UK, see you there in August.
Ditto what he said. I see a study group forming...... and maybe a work out group???

jkdRXgirl said:

Congrats jkdRXgirl!! Is that University of Southern Cal or Univerisity of South Carolina? If it's the first one, would you mind telling me when did you interviewed, and did the letter come in a big or small envelope??

yuki said:
Congrats jkdRXgirl!! Is that University of Southern Cal or Univerisity of South Carolina? If it's the first one, would you mind telling me when did you interviewed, and did the letter come in a big or small envelope??

Sorry for the confusion, but it's University of Southern California.

Michelle531 said:

LOL, I'm gonna be in the same school as my boyfriend (WVUPharm2007), I'm quite excited. The best part is that he's 2 years ahead of me, and he's saved notes and texts instead of selling them back :D And he's really good in the areas where I'm not (Chemistry of Drug Action, stuff like that.) Hooray for having a live-in tutor :D