Roll Call - Class of 2008/2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Please add me to Touro!

Thanks,

Stephie

Members don't see this ad.

DannyPx said:
I am in for Pacific University School of Pharmacy for the class of 2009!

This is last year's Roll Call. Class of 2009 on this Roll Call is for those of us who began this year and are attending a 4-year school. The new Roll Call in the pre-pharmacy forum has a Class of 2009 for those, like you, who will begin next fall and will be attending a 3-year school. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
FutureRxGal said:
This is last year's Roll Call. The current Roll Call is in the pre-pharmacy forum, where you've already been added. :p

Sorry about that!

University of Southern Nevada :)

colarola said:
Class of 2009 (professional coursework to begin in 2005)

hi i'm a first year at usc...class of 2009! thanks

Found this site kinda late guys, sorry. I'm class of 2009 at Wingate University.

Add me to the UCSF Class of 2009, please. :)

Glycerin said:
I have you in the pre-pharmacy Roll Call in UCSF class of 2010. Is that incorrect?

I'm in the class of 2009.

That is to say, barring any unforseen circumstances, I manage to finish by then. :laugh:

Thanks!

MCP-Manchester Class of 2009

caseypd2009
Class of 2009
Samford University

Thanks

Creighton University - distance based
class of 2008

i've followed these forums thru college to make sure i was on the right track... i guess i finally took the time to register..

university of toledo, class of 09

pharmadocious and UNMPrePharm are going to graduate with me in May! One of them (I forget who was who) has a son due any day now.

I don't think either of them have read SDN since we started.