ROLIC system

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They have too many match days. :p They found if they matched and then today they find out where.

Members don't see this ad.

Got an email from Phorcas today talking about the scramble. I thought I had messed up when the Match results came out and nearly had a heart attack, lol.

Me too! I felt like my heart stopped for a second!

Members don't see this ad :)
Got an email from Phorcas today talking about the scramble. I thought I had messed up when the Match results came out and nearly had a heart attack, lol.

Programs got the same email (ie me).

I got a visceral flashback to match day 2012.

I've been a resident for freakin' 9 months.

Programs got the same email (ie me).

I got a visceral flashback to match day 2012.

I've been a resident for freakin' 9 months.

Yep, I remember exactly how Match Day happened.

I wish jobs had a Match Day as well in March, where I found out in a few days where I'll be going after this residency. Waiting for job interview results isn't much better than waiting for the Residency Match.

Yep, I remember exactly how Match Day happened.

I wish jobs had a Match Day as well in March, where I found out in a few days where I'll be going after this residency. Waiting for job interview results isn't much better than waiting for the Residency Match.

Job interviews can be agonizing because you don't always know when you will get the call, at least with the Match you know exactly what day you're going to find out about your future.

Job interviews can be agonizing because you don't always know when you will get the call, at least with the Match you know exactly what day you're going to find out about your future.

And you may have to make a decision rather than rely on the match to sort things out nicely. I had to respond to a really good offer before even getting an interview scheduled for the job I really wanted. At least the match let me interview everywhere and rank them how I wanted!