Received interview request for 2007?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got one for Palm Beach Atlantic University!

Members don't see this ad.

I had an interview with UNC and have one with UT!!:clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
utterdevotion...do u mind sharing ur stats...caz i really want to get into umb...also do u have to take biochem..?

I spoke too soon :rolleyes: Creighton March 2nd. See you there PharmAnimal! And at Minnesota. . . Are you following me?:)

Hello :)

Its been a long time since I've checked these boards . . . maybe someone can help me . . .

Just wanted to know if there is anyone here with hints and tips (in general or specific to the schools) regarding interviews/process/essays . . .

U Southern CA, U of Wyoming, UC Denver Health Sciences, Creighton, Mass. College of Pharmacy? Any sort of biases towards in state vs. out of state students??

Anything would be helpful! Thanks so much! :D
Best of Luck to everyone,

I got an invite to the Creighton web-based program on Feb. 16th. Submitted my application late in the cycle so I am really glad that I got an invite!

I received a voicemessage saying that I am qualified for their verbal interview. I am planning to schedule on Monday with Dr. William Weimar. Pray for me guys.

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview Request for University of Oklahoma City March 3, 2007 via email today! :D
and..
Texas Tech University Feb 16th!

Got an interview at Texas Tech on 2/12/07! My first interview and my first choice so wish me luck!

Is it still possible to get into Western of Pamona and Tuoro?

My son is geting nervous.

Concerned

Is it still possible to get into Western of Pamona and Tuoro?

My son is geting nervous.

Concerned

If you mean Western in Pomona, CA, then yes. They have two more interview dates--one on Feb 24 and the other in March. Touro is still interviewing too.

Hi -- has anyone heard anything from UW-Seattle besides update emails about file completion status?

I wonder when they are going to start interviewing!

Thx

When did you get a status update email from UW?

Completed Interview at USN on 1/31/07 (great experience). Received request for Midwestern CPG on 2/20 or 2/22. Just received invitation for an interview with Creighton University (Web-based) sometime in March!

I heard from them last week saying my file was complete. According to 'senzabee' (who is also waiting to hear from UW) they email you upon review of the file.

Purdue interview Feb. 26th ....yipee!!!

Ya, I emailed the school because I know I sent my application to them and thought we got emails upon receipt of it. Instead, they email you after they review it...which makes sense because they have to review it to see if it's complete or not. So there's still time, it'll probably be a couple weeks more.

Hi -- has anyone heard anything from UW-Seattle besides update emails about file completion status?

I wonder when they are going to start interviewing!

Thx

I already interviewed with them 2 weeks ago. They started the interviews in mid-January.

Already interviewed at:
University of Charleston, Jan. 12th (have not heard back)
[SIZE=-1]Shenandoah University, Jan. 31st (Accepted, Feb. 5th)
Interview at Midwestern CCP Feb 12th.
[/SIZE]

Those who got an interview for Midwestern (both campus), when was your application completed?
Mine was done on Jan 21 but I still haven't heard from them...

Those who got an interview for Midwestern (both campus), when was your application completed?
Mine was done on Jan 21 but I still haven't heard from them...

I'd like to know this too. i completed mine around the same time. I haven't heard anything. I had to call them to find out if they even got my app, no email confirmation or anything.

Campbell Feb 16th at 1pm

got my an interview request for UF gainesville march 9.

Yay! I got a interview request for March 2 at Creighton.
But i don't know if I should go or not.....it's so far away from Chicago...I don't know if I want to go to that school or just reapply if I don't get into CCP CPG or UIC....
:(

Yay! I got a interview request for March 2 at Creighton.
But i don't know if I should go or not.....it's so far away from Chicago...I don't know if I want to go to that school or just reapply if I don't get into CCP CPG or UIC....
:(

I am confused, if you think Nebraska is far away from Chicago, how is glendale Arizona close?

I am confused, if you think Nebraska is far away from Chicago, how is glendale Arizona close?

lol, i should have been clearer...
i've got family in AZ and I live in Chicago, so these states are my first choice.
Every other state I'm uncertain about.

Interview Request for University of Oklahoma City March 3, 2007 via email today! :D
and..
Texas Tech University Feb 16th!

Pharmcat - "--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got an interview at Texas Tech on 2/12/07! My first interview and my first choice so wish me luck!"

To both of you, Good luck, I'm not doing interviews on those days, but my friends will be. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.:thumbup:

same here, but i'm cooler than tim

:hungover:

University of Iowa Feb 17th or March 3rd!!!!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :D
First interview ever!!!!!!! I applied last year and was rejected

I sent in my supplemental fairly late (Jan 11th) and i just got my interview for Touro University yesterday in the mail! Its my first choice so hopefully I get in :)

I just got an email for an interview on Feb 23rd for university of minnesota. Anybody interviewing that same day? Does anybody have an idea of what goes on during the interview?

I just got an email for an interview on Feb 23rd for university of minnesota. Anybody interviewing that same day? Does anybody have an idea of what goes on during the interview?

when did u submit your application?

Just got Interview request in the mail for
Temple!

Does anyone have any ideas on the sort of questions the interviewee should ask the interviewers? I have no idea what to ask them. I am interviewing at Mercer and OU

Oklahoma March 3rd morning session

Interview for the University of Oklahoma March 3. So Excited!:D

University of Iowa Feb 17th or March 3rd!!!!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :D
First interview ever!!!!!!! I applied last year and was rejected

I got one for Iowa too!March 3
Sara, did u get an interview last year too?
Would you mind sharing your stats & others?
Good luck!

when did u submit your application?

I sent in my application on january 12 and turned in the supplemental application on Monday, got an email yesterday for an interview. They do rolling admission, so it does not take long for them to reply.

Just got an email about an interview at the University of Buffalo. Wicked psyched.