Received interview request for 2007?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Midwestern CCP MCV - February 12.

Anyone else going on that day?

Members don't see this ad.

Midwestern CCP MCV - February 12.

Anyone else going on that day?

Did your interact now account list everything as received?? when was your last item received?? thanx.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did your interact now account list everything as received?? when was your last item received?? thanx.

My interact now acct lists my application being complete on Dec. 20. They emailed me on Dec. 28 for the Jan. 22 MCV, but I can't go on that day.......

It seems like they just decided on MCV dates for February.

University of Pacific (declined interview Jan 12-from Tier II)

Wingate University (had to choose jan 19th or 26th)
Decided on January 26, 2006...

My interact now acct lists my application being complete on Dec. 20. They emailed me on Dec. 28 for the Jan. 22 MCV, but I can't go on that day.......

It seems like they just decided on MCV dates for February.

Did they just e-mail you about your MCV date or did they also mail you a letter too?

Did they just e-mail you about your MCV date or did they also mail you a letter too?

They emailed me and then I had to call and RSVP. When I called and said I couldn't go on Jan. 22 they told me to call back in a week or so because they didn't have any other dates scheduled. I called yesterday and they said I could pick Feb. 12 or Feb. 13.

I haven't gotten anything in the mail about it.

LECOM Bradenton campus: had phone interview yesterday (1/10)

University of California-San Diego: 2/10 at noon (anyone else attending this session?)

UNC Chapel Hill on january 24th, and UCSF on Feb 3rd

Midwestern CCP 2/12

UNC Chapel Hill -- Jan 12th

Members don't see this ad :)
Pacific University (Oregon!) - January 27

UMN Jan 26th twin city, morning

Pacific University - Jan 27
UCSF - Feb 3

uclasushi, congrats on the interviews!!! do you have the morning or afternoon interview for UCSF?

Shenedoah: 2/19
Midwestern Glendale: Need to schedule an interview

lily83 thanks! my interview at ucsf is in the morning.

Interviewed at MCPHS-Worcester on 1/8 and got my acceptance today in the mail!!!!

I got an invitation for an interview for the University of Florida by mail today! I will interview at the St. Petersburg Campus on March 9th. :)

I got an invitation for an interview for the University of Florida by mail today! I will interview at the St. Petersburg Campus on March 9th. :)

I got the same letter! Woohoooo

I just received an email to interview at Iowa!

I got an interview today too. I probably count iowa resident. :)

Just got an interview request from loma Linda University. it will be on february 2nd

University of Maryland, Baltimore Jan. 26 or Jan. 27!!!

just received an email for an invitation (1/26 or 1/27):D

utterdevotion~ how did wingate interview go?

just received an email for an invitation (1/26 or 1/27):D

utterdevotion~ how did wingate interview go?

I have to tell you that I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous of you too :p

Wingate went very well! :) I keep checking my email as if they'd get back to me any second now! Except I just went to my interview on Friday and Monday was a holiday lol.

I just got an email today from LECOM to schedule a phone interview. I'm so nervous, yet oh so excited.

Hey everyone I just joined today its really exciting! I wanted to say I have an interview at Campbell January 26 does anyone else?

Mercer 2/9, just bought my plane tickets! :D

I have to tell you that I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous of you too :p

Wingate went very well! :) I keep checking my email as if they'd get back to me any second now! Except I just went to my interview on Friday and Monday was a holiday lol.

In my case they sent an acceptance letter by mail with $1000 bill:scared: (almost 3 wks after interview... no ph call or email). I declined it b/c I had a better feel on MWU-cpg after interview. I know I was gambling but saved a grand after all. Well...good luck! Wingate seemed to be a great school and I liked it a lot but its location was just not me.

University of Oklahoma----- Feb 24

Had my UNC interview yesterday!! - got the invite on January 10th... hopefully it went well!!

just got a call from the medical university of south carolina to schedule an interview ...

just got a call from the medical university of south carolina to schedule an interview ...

Congrats!!! Are you an in-state or out-of-state resident? I have applied there too and I am out-of-state

Holy moly!! Just checked my email, and interview invite from University of Maryland!! I didn't have much hopes, since I'm an out-of-state applicant from CA. Yippee!!!! :eek:

I also got a maryland interview, and I'm out of state from CA.

I just got an email from the University of Maryland as well. Congrats to everyone else.

Got an interview request today from Oregon State for Jan 26, anyone else going to be there?

Yay!

Buffalo Feb 10
UMB Jan 27 ( I hope)

Hey, peeps. I have several interview requests:
1) Midwestern-Glendale
2) LECOM- Bradenton ( I had a phone interview this week)
3) University of Florida ( March 9th)
4) Mercer Univeristy ( Feb. 9th)
Congratulations and good luck to everyone. Cheers!