PharmCAS "Are you requesting a committee evaluation?"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ma222

Reaction score
On the "evaluations" tab of pharmCAS, the first question asks "are you requesting a committee evaluation?" I don't know exactly what that means or what they're referring to. I'd appreciate if someone can fill me in.
I'm applying early decision to Wayne State University, for context.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 8.06.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 8.06.35 PM.png
    144.6 KB · Views: 244
On the "evaluations" tab of pharmCAS, the first question asks "are you requesting a committee evaluation?" I don't know exactly what that means or what they're referring to. I'd appreciate if someone can fill me in.
Thanks!

It means one of your LORs is not one individual, but a panel of people within a department that is critiquing your work ethic. This is common for those that have done a year of undergraduate research under the Science Department and reports findings to the faculty of said department. Or, it could be that you worked closely within a company for so long that those up and down your immediate chain can attest of your hard work and experience with patients.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks!

Check out the job market forum or saturation sticky. Now is probably the worst time to start pharmacy school.

Reactions: 1 user