Received interview request for 2007?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
does anyone have any tips on what i should wear to my interview?

Members don't see this ad.

people usually wear a suit or business attire to their interviews. dress as you would for a job interview.

Got a call from St. John Fisher College for an interview today!:D

Members don't see this ad :)
Got a call from St. John Fisher College for an interview today!:D

I just got the same call for St. John Fisher! Also, I had an interviews at Findlay on 12/15, Wingate on 1/19, and have one at South on 2/16.

I just got the same call for St. John Fisher! Also, I had an interviews at Findlay on 12/15, Wingate on 1/19, and have one at South on 2/16.

Fathom and ladybugs please what are your stats

LECOM interview on 1/18 (was accepted 1/22!!)

South University 2/16

I am going to an interveiw at UACP on January 27. :D

University of IOWA, Feburary 16.

hey everyone I just joined today and I got an interview with South University on Feb 16, my first one I'm so excited. Does anyone have any advice?

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted: LECOM-Bradenton, Fl.
Interviews: University of California-San Diego (2/10), University of Southern Nevada (haven't accepted interview invite yet)

I'm from Florida and got into LECOM-Bradenton, I already bought my ticket for the California interview and just got an interview invite today from Nevada. I dont know if I should accept the Nevada interview or not. Any suggestions? Has anyone interviewed at this school yet? Thanks.

Got an interview on the 31st of January for the Utah campus for USN. Dr. De Young called and set it up over the phone.....Everytime I talk with him, or any of the faculty from USN, they never cease to amaze me on how nice and polite they are!

Interviewing at South Carolina College of Pharmacy in Charleston on 9 Feb. Pretty darned excited about that.

i got university of maryland on feb 3rd and ucsf on 8th. anyone has it on the same day?

i got midwestern university, glendale next week...anybody already have this interview have any advice?

University of Arizona interview either Feb5th or Feb 10th (I am waiting to hear back from a teacher to see if I can make up a test). I'm so excited because I applied to Univ. of Arizona as a long shot - I didn't think my stats would be good enough. I'm a bio and Spanish major though, so I think the Spanish really helped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I just got an email interview invitation from U Maryland! :) ...finally~~~!
However, I haven't called them to schedule the date and time yet.
Good luck to my fellow Maryland(er)~!

Hehe looks like I'm the last of today's bunch to report the happy happy news.

U OF MARYLAND!!!!!!!!!
February 5th. 8:30am

I'm SOOOOO excited :D :D :D
I'm going to ROCK this interview, and then pray not to get waitlisted! lol

Got an email from maryland. interviewing tommorow the 26th!!!!

Good luck to everyone interviewing at Maryland. Don't stress. Everyone there is really nice. I hope I can see all of you in the fall!

Nova Southeastern (sometime..waiting to set up an interview)

Ohio State University (February 10th...) Should I wear my Gator shirt?
(just kidding)

South Feb 16th

U of Minnesota Feb 9th!

Mercer Feb. 16th!

Didn't think I was going to get this one since they're on rolling admission and I applied last minute in Dec. That should give a bunch of you some hope!!! :D

Now to decide if I will go...

I've been accepted at South University.
Last week I had my interview at UNC.
I have an interview at Florida on March 9th.
Still waiting on Auburn.
Good luck to everyone with upcoming interviews!

University of Maryland on Feb 5th. I didnt expect to get an interview here. I am really excited. Does anyone know when, after you have been interviewed, you typically hear back from them regarding a decision?

I received an interview request from USC on the 10th!

Mercer February 23rd...

I just got an interview request from Mercer, Feb. 16th. I applied last minute too. Happy happy, joy joy.

At UMB, they said that they do not do rolling admissions anymore so the people who are interviewed last still have the same chances of getting in as the people who interviewed first. As a result, we probably will not hear about acceptances until early March. They also said that they are accepting a larger class this year because they are beginning the satellite program in Shady Grove. So, there is a good chance that you will get in assuming you don't completely freak out during the interview.

Best of luck to all!

interviewed at:
MCPHS Worcester 1/17 accepted
NSU West palm beach 1/25

Upcoming
UCSD - Feb 12th
USN - Feb 14th

University of Colorado February 12th. Hooray, so far I'm 2 for 2.

I got one from Colorado too, but I'm probably not going to go. Some other lucky person will get my place!

got an interview request from Colorado, but am going to decline

UCHSC..not sure which date yet.

Minnesota Feb 9th! :)
Also invited to interview in Iowa, but declined that one

HAs anyone heard anything from UBuffalo?

Midwestern CPG.. but their scheduling website is not working for me for whatever reason..

Interviewed at South and have one next week at Samford.

Univ. of Minnesota Feb 9th

Creighton-campus based Feb 16th

I'm going to be happy to get home and relax after 2 crazy weeks of travel.

What are your stats if you dont mine me asking ? :)

Science gpa: 3.685, overall gpa: 3.691, 2 yrs pharmacy technician, will be receiving a Molecular biology and Microbiology B.S. is May. Good luck!

Midwestern CPG, Feb 19th
Which is surprising because I was placed on hold and had completely lost hope.......I'm excited :D