Rearview Mirror: The Mods Don't Want to Shut Us Down, So We did it Ourselves.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That's actually really good compared to what others are doing ...hint hint h24g are the initials (and of course I'm sure there are more).

Hey! :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

I go away for a day and I get beat up on on this forum :mad:

apathy is starting to set in, I wonder what stage of matchititis that is? :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
it's like that experiment where the rat gets shocked no matter what it does, so it eventually just gives up and curls itself up in a ball.

oh, here's the cookie :D

Hubby is irritated with me because I burnt the chicken (a TINY bit). He's lucky I cooked. :rolleyes:

I don't feel like going out for valentines day, is that bad?

I just wanna do CK questions

I'm not changing my ROL anymore. que sera, sera

I need to do over 100 questions before i go to bed tonight

all I care about right now (besides SDN, of course) is Step2CK

it's like I'm obsessed with USMLEWORLD

Members don't see this ad :)
:smuggrin:

Member Name Posts
EM2BE 180
Hard24Get 134
sleepymed 131
EctopicFetus 57
SoCuteMD 44
Dr. Dukes 43
WallowaWanderer 30
roja 22

post-tussive emesis? Oh yes, I developed that shortly after I posted.

I am starting to think that that illness is everywhere in the country at this point.

I don't feel like going out for valentines day, is that bad?

Not bad. The industries made up valentine's day to get more money, so all the better (obviously you can tell what I can care less about). But if you don't go out, at least spend some time with the hubby instead of studying (or at least get done earlier in the day so that he doesn't feel neglected). I'm starting to think guys care a little more than they let on about. That or the bottle of wine my bf had tonight made him speak of things guys aren't allowed to speak of :laugh:

What makes you let your presence be known tonight?

tell me it gets better

:smuggrin: I'm probably not the one to give you that comfort (a 2nd year trying to prep for boards and keep up with class).

I found what helped me was a few weeks ago I went to shadow a doctor, which gave me tons of motivation and something to tell me I am learning what I need to know.

Of course, I followed an EP too, so that especially helped.

:smuggrin: I'm probably not the one to give you that comfort (a 2nd year trying to prep for boards and keep up with class).

I found what helped me was a few weeks ago I went to shadow a doctor, which gave me tons of motivation and something to tell me I am learning what I need to know.

That only makes me wish I was in 3rd year more

where did hard24get go?

I think she left as soon as you posted. Don't take it personally of course, she just has her head in the books to avoid the whole match thinking (my reasoning for her studying that hard)

I think she left as soon as you posted. Don't take it personally of course, she just has her head in the books to avoid the whole match thinking (my reasoning for her studying that hard)

Did she already turn in her list?

hmmm....I hope to take the easy way out and get signed while doing interviews, I hate suprises.

Do you like EM? Is it in the list of possibilities?

I'll happily trade. You take the deathflu and my obligations on the wards, I'll take your canceled class!

This is a tough one...but I'm gonna have to pass...

Posting a couple of times more to overtake SoCute

I may just do the osteopathic match so that the pain is over with earlier.

My fiance was telling me the numbers for this year's DO match...seems like lots of places had spots open...one Neurosurg slot didn't even fill...

My fiance was telling me the numbers for this year's DO match...seems like lots of places had spots open...one Neurosurg slot didn't even fill...

Oh really?!

Any idea how the EM residencies turned out?

Oh really?!

I think so, because it seemed so ridiculously crazy to me. When I see her tomorrow night I'll get the link to the info and try and post it. I'm also 99+% sure EM didn't fill...

I think so, because it seemed so ridiculously crazy to me. When I see her tomorrow night I'll get the link to the info and try and post it. I'm also 99+% sure EM didn't fill...

:clap::clap:

I'm assuming they don't have it posted on their site already...

So extra excited now. The hospital I will be rotating in had an empty slot!

So extra excited now. The hospital I will be rotating in had an empty slot!

Yeah, the hospital my fiance is in didn't fill either, I don't think. She's certainly looking elsewhere also, but good to know they're open for next year...

What city are you in?

Yeah, the hospital my fiance is in didn't fill either, I don't think. She's certainly looking elsewhere also, but good to know they're open for next year...

What city are you in?

Check your PMs :)

wow that was a fast response :)