Rearview Mirror: Still haven't dropped and still not gettin lucky

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
page???? or did a sniper come along?

New-Florida-Voting-Machines.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

I actually got it. I guess you all aren't good snipers.

Hey, I hope you figured out your fluids and electrolytes stuff...

Members don't see this ad :)
i am actually one of those dorks that love fluids and electrolytes...

something about them just makes me happy deep inside

Hey, I hope you figured out your fluids and electrolytes stuff...

For now. I am going to go back through it all this weekend to make sure I understand it. Thanks!

Those that receive them usually get happy deep inside. I know when I got them, I did a 360 almost and healed right up.

I don't know why I'm so exhausted...

And I'll keep you in mind the next time I start having troubles. I'll PM you so that it bugs you when you open sdn.

i feel like i really need to go sleep, but when i checked this and realized you were post-padding, i couldn't just leave you there

I don't know why I'm so exhausted...

haha...me too. Just slept a good 4-5 hours. Makes up for not being able to sleep last night and the drugs I took today.

And I'll keep you in mind the next time I start having troubles. I'll PM you so that it bugs you when you open sdn.

anytime.. i was so sad that i missed that entire conversation...

that's what happens when you go out and try to buy a winter coat

Members don't see this ad :)
i feel like i really need to go sleep, but when i checked this and realized you were post-padding, i couldn't just leave you there

awww...so nice of you!

anytime.. i was so sad that i missed that entire conversation...

that's what happens when you go out and try to buy a winter coat

kind of an essential though

i mean, having this post needing to be bumped is just wrong on way too many levels!

:laugh: very true. I just assumed everyone has a life outside sdn. I'm just laid up for right now, so I have too much time.

i can't wait for it to get really cold so i can wear my winter clothes...

i think winter clothes are so much prettier than summer clothes, so much more elegant.. makes me feel like a lady!!

i can't wait for it to get really cold so i can wear my winter clothes...

It's been cold enough here a few times. Just keeps fluctuating. 80 tomorrow 50 a few days later. Not good on the body.

i think winter clothes are so much prettier than summer clothes, so much more elegant.. makes me feel like a lady!!

I agree. I love the sweaters too. Can be casual or dressy by changing the pants and shoes.

Worried that when it gets colder later in the week I won't be able to put shoes on yet. Wearing flip flops in the cold is not ideal.

I went out and bought several new sweaters / long sleeve shirts. Just hoping to get the chance to wear them without dressing up for class.

Having a social life usually warrants wearing these clothes.

How's the whole interview thing treating you?

How's the whole interview thing treating you?

not very well actually :(

i think part of it is because i'm missing my third LOR...

they also may think i suck :p

Probably not. Probably waiting for the 3rd letter and the letter from your school (whatever it's called). I imagine things will pick up after those come out.

i actually think im going to go try to get some sleep

Probably not. Probably waiting for the 3rd letter and the letter from your school (whatever it's called). I imagine things will pick up after those come out.

i sincerely hope so!!!!! i've developed carpal tunnel i've checked my email so much :D my roommate mocks me because i just sit there and refresh ;)

im sure you'll know exactly what i mean soon enough

allright, good night

i hope someone comes to replace me soon and can keep you company :D

page???? or did a sniper come along?

New-Florida-Voting-Machines.jpg

by the way... before i leave i wanted to say i loved your photo!!! genius, absolute genius

you don't suck, you rock! :D EM2BE is right, that 3rd letter writer is the one holding you back, get the dean to pester him or her. I really think it was my transcript and 3rd LOR going up that made all the difference.

:barf:

j/k. Figuring out why someone's electrolytes are out of wack, correcting them, and giving fluid boluses make me happy, too. But I don't like calculating stuff.

Was ready for change. Free spirit like.

Was ready for change. Free spirit like.

I like it :thumbup:. You must have read my mind, cause I was just starting to think your avatar was too boyish for you. :smuggrin:

I like it :thumbup:. You must have read my mind, cause I was just starting to think your avatar was too boyish for you. :smuggrin:

Yes..I was actually thinking that too. And thanks!

Listening to a lecture about ADHD while on here and kind of watching tv. Maybe a sign :confused:

electricity went out for about 30 minutes. Sign maybe I shouldn't study. But too far behind...maybe.

still around h24g?

I lost the locket my husband gave me a few months ago :(

I usually wear it alot, especially when we go out or I have a special event. I really want it for interviews :(:(:(

He doesn't know I lost it, so everytime he is out of town I scour the place searching for it. I'm so sad, not sure where else to look. I know I brought it home the last night I had it, so it should be in the apartment somewhere, but I don't know - what if it got thrown out by accident :scared:. I've had it since like 1 yr into our relationship.

He doesn't know I lost it, so everytime he is out of town I scour the place searching for it. I'm so sad, not sure where else to look. I know I brought it home the last night I had it, so it should be in the apartment somewhere, but I don't know - what if it got thrown out by accident :scared:. I've had it since like 1 yr into our relationship.

I hope you find it! :luck:

I couldn't imagine what you are going through right now. How long ago did it get lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.