Rearview Mirror: Still haven't dropped and still not gettin lucky

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
alcohol-422270.jpg

funny thing about the pic...for some drug / alcohol treatment program, but wow, how good it looks right now.

Members don't see this ad.

It deleted one of my posts....

hmmm...now what? Need to go grocery shopping for milk. Trying to come up with other stuff so that's not the only thing. Spaghetti noodles. Have the sauce (homemade by the loving mommy), just not the noodles.

Members don't see this ad :)
Having a really bad ADD night...just rambling about what's going through the head to avoid the other things that want to go through the head.

alcohol-422270.jpg

funny thing about the pic...for some drug / alcohol treatment program, but wow, how good it looks right now.

damn, I allowed myself to get distracted! Oh, well, you deserved it

hahaha...thanks! I'm trying to get motivated to get out of bed and do something, but it's much more fun to goof off and try for new pages.

As your benevolent fairy godmother, I bestow on you 6 good things to make up for the 3 bad things. These wonderful things will happen over the next 9 days.

Get done at noon tomorrow. Quite excited about that because I need to get some major studying done. And business phone calls (during office hours of course)

As your benevolent fairy godmother, I bestow on you 6 good things to make up for the 3 bad things. These wonderful things will happen over the next 9 days.

Can it reverse the 3 bad things?

Hopefully the noon thing doesn't count as one of the six. But I do have an exam on Monday, maybe I'll let that be one of the 6.

Can it reverse the 3 bad things?

Potentially:

1. can be reversed
2. is unlikely to ever come to fruition or matter
3. is probably just a misunderstanding that will right itself shortly :D

Hopefully the noon thing doesn't count as one of the six. But I do have an exam on Monday, maybe I'll let that be one of the 6.

it is up to you to notice and define the wonderful things - be vigilant! :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
Potentially:

1. can be reversed
2. is unlikely to ever come to fruition or matter
3. is probably just a misunderstanding that will right itself shortly :D

1. good
2. hmmm
3. hope so

bah, have to go spend time with the hubby.

That's all right. I had to call the parents to discuss 1-3.

wow, I have seriously been slacking around here. Or you all have been super bored.

Either way, I think we made it to 25 pages last time.

Can we do it again? It always seems like posting picks up a bunch once it hits 12 pages

So are you two quite done talking in girl code? Who has interviews?

My interview yesterday was absolutely amazing. Im so impressed by DCOM that its become probably my top school I'm applying to.

The building is amazing, and all the labs and equipment seem freaking unbelievable.

Not to mention that the atmosphere with all the students and professors just seems to fit. I really felt like it was a good fit for me.

Of course, it was just my first interview. I'm still super, super impressed by the school. Plus its not toooooo far from my friends/family for the random slow weekends or whatever. And the town its in isnt too big, so not too many distractions close by.

I mean, I guess I'll have to actually get some more interviews to compare it to anything, but I really just dont think many other schools will because of the cutting edge technology there since its a new school.

I mean, I really didnt want to move super far away from here anyways because I love the area. Plus, I went to undergrad 100 miles west of here in middle tn, and the people were weird. It was just hard to mesh with them. Very strange.

Im trying not to talk myself into this too soon, and wait until I get the good letter before I get too excited about it, but I almost cant help it.

There arent too many ..."bad"... things or even negatives that I can come up with.

Sure, they arent accredited yet.... But after seeing how well everything is thought out and how all the small details seem to have been attended to, I really dont have doubts that they wont be that way for the first class in three years.

So, what is the big deal with MD>DO>FMG? I mean, I get the FMG, but will I really have a harder time in/finding a residency as a DO vs an MD? Especially if I love the program and really enjoy class and can do well on step 1s.... Gah, I dunno.

Maybe its because I'm a naive premed, but I just dont get the MD/DO thing

Would you all look at me differently for going to a DO school?

And some of the best doctors that I've gotten to know/work with in the ER have been DOs

I dunno, I guess I just need more time to think about it.

Cause I'm trying to keep myself from making a wrong decision...

Status
Not open for further replies.