Rearview Mirror: Oh God it's JULY!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

So, does this name work

• No, you're lame

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Yeah, that dog will hunt

Votes: 33 70.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
950 new page!!

Members don't see this ad.

oh but you are almost to 150...you can do it!

Members don't see this ad :)
I think I started with 37 posts today!! I kinda went crazy with the posts.

haha...you are still averaged at 1.1 posts per day, so don't feel too bad.

how do you check that?

and congrats on your landmarks!! :hardy:

NM i found it.

5.46!!! Very impressive:thumbup:

there are days like this, then there are weeks missing. It happens to the best of the addicts.

Members don't see this ad :)
I never thought I would get this high, then you feel more comfortable posting after you read for a while. Then you start padding it up, which it seems you have caught onto very well.

You've even figured out the FMFs already. You are one of the smart ones that lurk for a while before asking the stupid questions that get the common answer.

yes I have but about 95% of my posts are worthless!!

You've even figured out the FMFs already. You are one of the smart ones that lurk for a while before asking the stupid questions that get the common answer.

Yeh took me awhile to figure out the FMFs. Didnt want to post one so i waited awhile.

oh and having the ADD factor helps because you have to post many times to remember all you have to say. And of course in a completely mixed up order so that only you can completely understand the flow.

I think most on SDN have ADD!! I have it bad!

yes I have but about 95% of my posts are worthless!!

So are mine. That's what is fun about this place. You can have tons of posts and be completely unimportant / helpful. As you raise in the ranks I think they will be more useful. I don't know squat about anything, so I can never answer the questions. I recently started helping those that are anxiously waiting for our school year to start (people from my school). I can't help out in the pre-med forums because I took a weird route to get to where I am.

I think most on SDN have ADD!! I have it bad!

I think we all use it to enhance our ADD skills. If we didn't have ADD we wouldn't be posting, we'd be studying or something like that.

A conversation between my boyfriend and me can only be understood by those with ADD. My roommate tried to follow it one time and was lost about a minute into the conversation. I think that was the time we covered something like 20 topics in about 5 minutes. It's almost a code language to those outside the ADD circle.

We are close to only 25 posts left for this thread.

HaHa my wife and I are the same. Its worse when we are on the phone!!

almost there!! dont you have to get up soon?

ya, but my sleep schedule is really screwed up. I may have to nap tomorrow after work. Or during work...

my eyes are bleeding and my fingers hurt, but we are almost to our goal!!

ya, but my sleep schedule is really screwed up. I may have to nap tomorrow after work. Or during work...

Yeh I think my sleep schedule has been screwed up for the last 3 years:eek:

HaHa my wife and I are the same. Its worse when we are on the phone!!

Very understandable. Need to get as much out in as little time as possible. Best way to do it. Only time we are on the same subject is if the words "diamonds" or "war" come up. Then it's on. He hates diamond industry and loves war/history.

Yeh I think my sleep schedule has been screwed up for the last 3 years:eek:

I think I can understand that one. It only takes one later night for me to go back to night shift times. Too bad the rest of the world functions in the day time.

so when we get to 1000 will the thread get locked? If so will anyone be able to see all our hard work?

+pad+almost there!!

name of next thread? Let the matchitis begin?

could be....hmmmm....naming of this thread has been interesting over time. I'm sure that would work....just have to have more matchitis threads...unless this becomes slow again!

4....lazy class of whatever it was socute was putting down...2008 or 2009??

1 more SoCute better be happy when she wakes up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.