Rearview Mirror: Oh God it's JULY!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

So, does this name work

• No, you're lame

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Yeah, that dog will hunt

Votes: 33 70.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:clap:101 posts!! Do i get any street cred now?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, by the way, back to the land of internet and loving it!

So now I am making up for lost time and trying to help pad it up and close this thread...

is it just us here to finish in less than a few minutes?

Members don't see this ad :)
weird my last post didn't post. I'm in central time, so it's almost midnight here. I guess I could pretend to be in hawaii. where's todd? he's actually there...

so i was happy it didn't rain this weekend, or it would have been almost the worst ever for moving...and I wasn't even moving...I was just helping.

weird my last post didn't post. I'm in central time, so it's almost midnight here. I guess I could pretend to be in hawaii. where's todd? he's actually there...

Im in San Diego, so I got 2 hrs.

so i was happy it didn't rain this weekend, or it would have been almost the worst ever for moving...and I wasn't even moving...I was just helping.

You must be a great friend. The hardest thing to get someone to do is help you move!!

what are the chances that your apartment along with just a few others happens to be the one with the broken sewer pipe so you can't run any water, yet are supposed to clean without the water...

Im sorry!! That sucks.

You must be a great friend. The hardest thing to get someone to do is help you move!!

Well, one helped me a lot with school over the past few years and the other is a bf, so I can't really say that I was an extra great friend. Just giving back what was deserved, and well the whole relationship thing....kind of obligated. Plus have to see them before they move a few time zones away.

Im sorry!! That sucks.

So, that just meant every time either he or I needed to tinkle, we had to go to my apt, on the opposite side of the building of course. At least we had that option though...some did not, and couldn't even shower. I think they went to a hotel though.

oh ya, car was completely overstuffed and hopefully he can see on his way there.

tried to move furniture he sold to another apt in the building only to find out they decided to recarpet the room.

is it fixed now?

Then found an empty storage room on the floor, of course happens to be right past the spilled glue stuff.

I wonder if everyone gave up on this task....because I know that no one on this forum is actually busy. They just like to have everyone think they are busy.

oh ya, tried to fix a cheapo shelf only to have part of it break in the moving process.

I wonder if everyone gave up on this task....because I know that no one on this forum is actually busy. They just like to have everyone think they are busy.

I think they gave up. As you can tell Im not busy at the moment, but will be starting monday. I have my 1st away EM rotation.

SoCute said she had to sleep. Dosent she know your not allowed to sleep in med school?

Moving sucks!! I hate it!!

I think they gave up. As you can tell Im not busy at the moment, but will be starting monday. I have my 1st away EM rotation.

I will be too...well at least starting tuesday. Starting my neuro section in school (which I heard was the hardest, so I hopefully will be MIA...or not...)

SoCute said she had to sleep. Dosent she know your not allowed to sleep in med school?

hahaha...I think we should show her what happens when med students sleep. At least on sdn....

Moving sucks!! I hate it!!

I agree. I would have moved out (roommate issues), but I decided I didn't want to move just to move again next year. I will just have to study more so that we don't get on each other's nerves.

Oh ya, and the internet guy came to set up internet in my apt, just to tell me he couldn't do it because the office has to open up some locked closet. Now I have to wait til monday to have internet in there.

yeh dont know whats worse moving or living with a roommate you dont get along with. Maybe the roommate should move.:)

Oh ya, and the internet guy came to set up internet in my apt, just to tell me he couldn't do it because the office has to open up some locked closet. Now I have to wait til monday to have internet in there.

So how are you on SDN?

yeh dont know whats worse moving or living with a roommate you dont get along with. Maybe the roommate should move.:)

Trust me....I definitely had that thought many times. I just couldn't get the guts up to be that cruel...when you have to see them every day in class, just not a fun situation to get started. If I moved though, I would just do without a roommate. Much easier to deal with myself than others. Plus, our fridges are way too small to share!

This is much better than talking to myself on here.

def!! Talking to myself was starting to make me feel a little crazy.

almost done with this page!!

whats gonna be the name of the next thread?

true. hmmm...wonder if there will be any helpers.

almost to 900

"em peeps are slacking off too much"

I talked to myself one night on here...I felt like I was saying "buhler, buhler, buhler"

Status
Not open for further replies.