Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nikki2002

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
3rd time is a charm! :) Welcome to the best thread on SDN: The Random Non-MCAT thread--PART 3!

This is a place to chill and talk about anything besides the MCAT. :cool:

And remember......

Members don't see this ad.

Well, how many people are there on here? With all the randomness going on, we might need to start pretty soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
TypeA said:
Y'all I ate Cold Stone Cake Batter for the first time tonight. No Sinless for me.

Overrated and bad management. I know a guy who was pretty much forced to close because Cold Stone wouldn't provide products correctly. They continuously gave him the wrong things he ordered so he had to go outside and buy his own stuff. When someone else asked Cold Stone for another franchise opportunity, they told the guy to wait 6 months for the current operator to go bankcrupt!!! WTF, that's so wrong!

MollyMalone said:
Cake Batter is good, but the White Chocolate is divine.

<cries because I'm on a diet and no more ice cream for Molly>

really? i'm on a diet too! :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
Dr Durden said:
This is rapidly approaching, nay surpassing, the madness of score release night.

Oh, please, it's not even close.

On score release night I wasn't sure which was going to explode first: my brain, my stomach, or my liver.

This ain't got nothing on score release night.

MollyMalone said:

On score release night I wasn't sure which was going to explode first: my brain, my stomach, or my liver.

try not having Internet the night of score release, then waiting till the next day :eek:

MollyMalone said:

Well the servers would explode before any of those three things. ;)

I thought all of you random peeps were really weird...that is why I stayed away for soo long. But now I really love you guys. :cries:

WilliamsF1 said:
Overrated and bad management. I know a guy who was pretty much forced to close because Cold Stone wouldn't provide products correctly. They continuously gave him the wrong things he ordered so he had to go outside and buy his own stuff. When someone else asked Cold Stone for another franchise opportunity, they told the guy to wait 6 months for the current operator to go bankcrupt!!! WTF, that's so wrong!

Wow, that's depressing.

I think that frozen custard surpasses Cold Stone's ice cream, but I don't know of a custard stand that offers the mix-in options of Cold Stone, so it's kind of a draw for me.

There's a Cold Stone a block from my house. Closest custard stand is two exits down the freeway. Cold Stone wins... but I'm going to be really sad to leave the land of frozen custard, I admit.

AWhitehair said:
I thought all of you random peeps were really weird...that is why I stayed away for soo long. But now I really love you guys. :cries:
Sorry, I can't tell really really bad secrets. Your turn