Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nikki2002

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
3rd time is a charm! :) Welcome to the best thread on SDN: The Random Non-MCAT thread--PART 3!

This is a place to chill and talk about anything besides the MCAT. :cool:

And remember......

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
jlw9698 said:
what about sharks with laser beams on their heads?

that'd be fricking cool!

That's sharks with frickin laser beams on their heads.... No sharks? Sea bass with frickin' laser beams on their heads.

I didn't spend 7 years in evil medical school to be called mister, thank you very much!

My all-time favorite movie.

Here's the screen shot I took of that episode. I can't remember exactly what she said (too lazy to find the cd), but it was something about Wendy's offering a new meal called "diabetes explosion." So wrong, lol!

diabetesexplosionjm1.jpg

oxeye said:
This was the best post of the entire thread. :laugh: I still crack up when I think about it.

:laugh:

I just got home!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :hallelujah: I feel like when I left my house this morning it was 10 years ago.

Oxeye, my package came today. You can come over anytime.

Lately only the opening sketch and weekend update have been worth while.

Tina Fey, you will be sorely missed. :love:

Nikki2002 said:
you know......the end of random threads is the perfect place to confess your deepest darkest secrets b/c they soon sink into oblivion

I need to eat more during the day. I just wolfed down a turkey sandwich with phenomeal speed.

beary said:
:laugh:

I just got home!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :hallelujah: I feel like when I left my house this morning it was 10 years ago.

Oxeye, my package came today. You can come over anytime.
Wooohooo, join the party!

Anastasis said:
I love Neutrogena concealer. It's great and cheap!!

Neutrogena concealer is very, very nice. Their normal stuff is good, but if you have redness problems like I do (rosacea), their green-toned concealer is the bomb. I think they make a special one for dark circles, I'm not sure, though.

Aveda cosmetics are really nice, too.

Nikki2002 said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Frosty

yo those new vanilla frostys are nasty

We have a Wendy's in our hospital.

The VA has basically no edible food. I learned this today. Cokes are great but really only go so far.

*raids JLW's snack food stash*

WilliamsF1 said:
NO!!! You're telling me that the stores I go to here in Orlando have them??? Please, let me know.
Umm, yeah! Target should have them there. Walmart in Poinciana.

Okay, going to make the phone call in a few minutes. Just waiting for hubby to be home so I can make the phone call without kids screaming in the background - you know so I can seem semi-professional and less mommy. ;)

AWhitehair said:
Umm, yeah! Target should have them there. Walmart in Poinciana.

I haven't seen any at Publix here, Sam's, or Albertsons. I don't go to Target, I guess Super Targets have food only?