Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nikki2002

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
3rd time is a charm! :) Welcome to the best thread on SDN: The Random Non-MCAT thread--PART 3!

This is a place to chill and talk about anything besides the MCAT. :cool:

And remember......

Members don't see this ad.

beary said:
:laugh:

I just got home!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :hallelujah: I feel like when I left my house this morning it was 10 years ago.

Oxeye, my package came today. You can come over anytime.

:hardy:

Members don't see this ad :)
Blah, we just have McDonalds at my hospital. And the cafeteria which I try to avoid as it's too closely related to dorm food. :barf:

jlw9698 said:
we have a Dairy Queen at one of my hospitals

this is not a good thing, as a Snickers Blizzard is one of the few menu items they have, and my ALL-TIME FAVORITE

Snickers Blizzard is good, Reese's Pieces Blizzard is better, Coffee Heath Bar Blizzard for the win, Alex.

WilliamsF1 said:
I haven't seen any at Publix here, Sam's, or Albertsons. I don't go to Target, I guess Super Targets have food only?
Yeah, I haven't seen them in Publix or Albertsons or Food Lion or Winn Dixie, but TARGET has them. THey are in the candy isle!!! Nasty!

Members don't see this ad :)
oxeye said:
Okay, going to make the phone call in a few minutes. Just waiting for hubby to be home so I can make the phone call without kids screaming in the background - you know so I can seem semi-professional and less mommy. ;)

Best of luck to you.

:luck: :luck: :luck: