Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nikki2002

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
3rd time is a charm! :) Welcome to the best thread on SDN: The Random Non-MCAT thread--PART 3!

This is a place to chill and talk about anything besides the MCAT. :cool:

And remember......

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
oxeye said:
Yay part 3!!!

So sad that we didn't actually get to 10k on part 2, though. *sniff sniff* I wanted that post!!
:laugh: Go ahead. I opened it so that you guys could add the last few posts. :laugh:

Guess what? I can post in threads that are closed without having to open them. :cool:

woooooooohoooooooo for part 3. I was helping a friend with dilemmas and reviewing more tests again. That's why I missed the end of part 2. P.S. S&M, I don't constantly lurk, if I was online I'd post. When I'm on SDN I always post. When I'm not posting, I'm away from the computer or doing something important like helping my friend with application dilemmas. Currently I'm going to go review TPR MCAT tests. Then study for a make up test I gotta do when I get back.

Then do a Verbal portion of Kaplan test 1 and bio portion if I have time.

gujuDoc said:
woooooooohoooooooo for part 3. I was helping a friend with dilemmas and reviewing more tests again. That's why I missed the end of part 2. P.S. S&M, I don't constantly lurk, if I was online I'd post. When I'm on SDN I always post. When I'm not posting, I'm away from the computer or doing something important like helping my friend with application dilemmas. Currently I'm going to go review TPR MCAT tests. Then study for a make up test I gotta do when I get back.

Then do a Verbal portion of Kaplan test 1 and bio portion if I have time.
Are you ready for the test, guju? What's the date? Aug. 19? Someone tell me how many days it is until test day.

Congrats on a job well done. :clap: You dedicated Randomites definitely defeated us masses on the countdown thread.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nikki2002 said:
what test Q? i hope you aren't talking about the mcat in this non-mcat thread
Hey, you said it, I didn't. ;) Ok, so am I right about the date of the test-that-shall-not-be-named? D***, I should have just gone to the AAMC website; I'd have had the answer by now. :smuggrin: Come on, help a girl out. The Kaplan manager here is making me do a practice teaching session tomorrow. Which means I also better find my MCAT book today. :oops:

Y'all slowed down with your posting once the new thread opened. ;)

I have an excuse - I'm just checking in when I have time. The in-laws are here right now.

oxeye said:
I counted 45 including July 6 and August 19. If you leave either day out, it's 44 days. :)
I don't think you're supposed to count the day you start on. If someone asks you how many days it is until tomorrow, you wouldn't say two!

Edit: Thanks for confirming my math. :)

More counting - my baby's first birthday is in 24 days!! :eek:

How the heck did *that* happen???? She's still just a baby! She can't be turning a year already.

QofQuimica said:
I don't think you're supposed to count the day you start on. If someone asks you how many days it is until tomorrow, you wouldn't say two!

Edit: Thanks for confirming my math. :)

I only included it because today is the 5th. :)

Nikki2002 said:
(p.s. molly i made the best banana pudding stuff with vanilla wafers in it)

Ooooh, yummy!

We did sooo much cooking over the last few days, since my bf's daughter is trying to learn how. We made potatoes dauphinoise, pork chops, stir fried squash and zucchini, pesto fettucine, risotto with portobello mushrooms, a variety of salads, and cheesecake.

It was great, but now that they're gone, I *really* have got to get back to the gym.

MollyMalone said:
Ooooh, yummy!

We did sooo much cooking over the last few days, since my bf's daughter is trying to learn how. We made potatoes dauphinoise, pork chops, stir fried squash and zucchini, pesto fettucine, risotto with portobello mushrooms, a variety of salads, and cheesecake.

It was great, but now that they're gone, I *really* have got to get back to the gym.

YUMMY!! :love: