Pulmonary medicine boards 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

elgaeCB

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's that time of year again when boards are coming up, and with it my anxiety. Was wondering what resources everyone was using.

I just finished the SEEK questions and am doing the chest review course, seems to be a popular option including among members of this site. Was wondering what %correct should I shoot for to gauge myself if I can pass or not. Thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

I've been doing SEEK questions and am finishing up the CHEST review course. I'm not sure about a percentage, but I've been told to try to get > 60% (not sure how accurate this is tho as I've also looked around and haven't been able to find a concrete answer).

Almost everyone I have asked at my program (attendings or senior fellows) told me they did nothing but SEEK +/- chest review course so I am assuming this should be enough.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
the ATS Board pulmonary board review was helpful. those side "pearls" were especially useful to review a few days before the test for the less clinical questions (things like the various genetic mutations for various diseases. MUC for IPF, BMP for PAH, things like that)

Reactions: 1 user