Premed Picture thread, anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend is not pre-med. sorry.

Members don't see this ad.

I think a lot of male pre-med and med. students were stung by learning that.

Members don't see this ad :)
chad_michael_murray003b.jpg

Did you join just to post pics? You could have just had BrianUM post more pics of you.

roflcopter.. yea I love seein what the guys on SDN write here.

And I ain't complainin about the ladies!

DAMNIT I did it too.

68495891_l.jpg

The heffer in black

Members don't see this ad :)
Due to the lack of response on my previous picture, I've decided to give it another shot. So please ladies, give me a PM if you want to have some fun. If you're a guy, that's kewl too. peace

hahah...dude i hope you're joking.

hahah...dude i hope you're joking.
Wow, seriously. Maybe your first picture didn't work because you didn't have the PIMPSTERS UNITED emblazoned across the top. That'll definitely pull in the ladies.

And why did you need a new name to post a new picture? You know you're allowed more than one post per username.

Haha awwww....you're gonna make me blush :oops:

LISA! YOU'RE BACK!

I was getting worried. I check your profile every 30 minutes to make sure you're ok, and I hadn't seen any activity recently.

Next LisaMD Profile Check: 11:06 PM, CST

:love:

No, not really. They would first have to be hot. Just wondering why you bought the 2 ugliest hookers ever?

You came to that conclusion after how many times pleasuring yourself with the pic?

Borderline? No, it's full-blown.

Well this was an unexpected thread to come back to after a weekend away...when did this happen :confused: :confused:

And as far as other people saying post a pic, I did a few awhile back, plus my myspace.

Well this was an unexpected thread to come back to after a weekend away...when did this happen :confused: :confused:

It happened when you stole the key to my heart.

:love:

NEXT LisaMD Profile Check: 11:36

ugly-women-3.jpg

i don't understand why people always call me ugly... i'm not that bad, am i?

sorry ladies, i've seen better in the DO thread!!! :p

Go for it! I'm sure they do ;), why didn't I think of that?... and UT-H is right across the street. :laugh:
haha. i almost had to think about that one. that's what you get for living on an island.

yeah, LisaMD is the hotness.:love:

SDN can keep making pages bigger, but their weak attempts are no match for my baby.

FEED ME.

Wow, never had an idea how hot premeds can be... Me thinks med school will be fun ;)

dopaminesurge is pretty hot. :thumbup: But people keep saying ds and kiddo are guys...

:barf: :wow: I just threw up in my mouth a little.

That's me in drag. Don't hate.

Ok, I'm actually feeling like I'm crossing the line into queerophobic jokes.

(I'm a girl.)

eh, i'll remove that one and put up a better picture when i get home

I gotta tell you, people...

The future of medicine is looking GORG-EOUS.

Almost like a soap. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.