Premed Picture thread, anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dopaminesurge

My friends calls me Steve
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be weird if a bunch of people posted pics of themselves in response to a thread about medical schools?

Members don't see this ad.

:p ;) daddy likes!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Not vain here. I'm a mom with hair going gray. Definitely not vain.

Although I was more vain when I was your age many years ago.

Lovely picture! You are amazingly beautiful! Your patients will be cured faster than my patients for sure.

I would post my picture..but I am afraid you might regret it that you started this thread. So, as a favor to others, I am not gonna post it. Yes..its that ugly!

I'd hit it. :thumbup:

hahaha i like how now one else has posted a picture. i saw that one coming after she posted hers.

Well, after that picture there is NO WAY I am posting mine. Remember when Flopoptomist said I was the Jerry Lewis of SDN--just stick with that.

TimmytheWonderD will be seeing me next weekend when I interview in Chicago. She can tell you what I look like. "LAAAAADIEEEEES!"

dscn09566a2ey.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
*EDIT: in the rare event that the real people would see and get mad*

Me & a couple of my friends from the premed honor society!

I'm not quite sure what to make of all this.

Larrry where are you in those pics?

see myspace link below. or my infamous "i look ridiculously good in a suit thread"
-mota

note: those "recent pictures of me" are NOT really me. they are borat from the ali g show. you won't believe how many people think i was being serious.

you girls are really good looking. care to come to MUSC in the fall?

484386022_l.jpg

dopaminesurge said:
Just sort of curious, and there's a month before I can post anything meaningful like "I got in"...

This is my best friend Natalie and me, from three nights ago. I'm the one looking at the camera, obviously. I hope it works. If not, this is the direct link: http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/6439/sharandnat3qx.jpg

Anyone else feel like sharing?

2DEG is right. You are beautiful. I had to look at your pic again. So which one are you the RED or the other cutie?

BasesofHumanity said:
2DEG is right. You are beautiful. I had to look at your pic again. So which one are you the RED or the other cutie?

(the one looking at the camera) pretend i didn't have to say that and that you already knew it from reading the first post :rolleyes:

Spring break.....

Attachments

• me_on_a_horse.jpg
    me_on_a_horse.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1,268
C.P. Jones said:
(the one looking at the camera) pretend i didn't have to say that and that you already knew it from reading the first post :rolleyes:

I was too mesmerized by her beauty that I lost the capacity to make sense of written words.

I tried, but could not figure out how to do it. Anyone want to explain it?

MangoKisses said:
BrightOrchid7-atlauraswedding.JPG

Y'all should post your pics! Not because we are vain, but because it's fun to put a face to the handle.

I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.

The... party. With the... with the pants. Party with pants?

edit: nevermind, i'm not sure i want to post that ;)

UTpremed said:
I tried, but could not figure out how to do it. Anyone want to explain it?
You post the pic to something like tinypic.com or imageshare.com.
then you use the URL they provide and post it here as an image.
Ex. "
" but without the quotes.

inflamesdjk02 said:
I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.

The... party. With the... with the pants. Party with pants?

Ha ha! Only if you offer me a whole wheel of cheese, too.

jebus said:
You post the pic to something like tinypic.com or imageshare.com.
then you use the URL they provide and post it here as an image.
Ex. "
" but without the quotes.

jebus, it's nice of you to put your picture as your avatar.....you wanna go out sometime?

This would be a cool thread if it got large enough since you might start seeing people you interviewed with.

BasesofHumanity said:

I can totally understand why you lost your ability to read her post in the presence of the picture. :) Again, she said she is the one looking at the camera - black dress.

Oooh I'll join in the fun! I think more people should post their pics up. come on people!
christmas.jpg

Here's mine...

It's from a couple of years ago, but I look the same--except my hair is darker. :p

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=ofu14y

I just clicked on the link--the quality doesn't look very good. :(

I stayed after school to study business.

Attachments

• molly.JPG
    molly.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,457
C.P. Jones said:
jebus, it's nice of you to put your picture as your avatar.....you wanna go out sometime?

:laugh:

coco said:
Oooh I'll join in the fun! I think more people should post their pics up. come on people!

Oh damn....you know me. i had no idea you were applying too.

Status
Not open for further replies.