Premed Picture thread, anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense, but airbrushing is not cool. You look like you two have just been embalmed and then magically came back to life.
split my sides with that one. you called them the cryptkeeper!!:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

haha you'll have to ask my gf about that airbrush look..she likes to edit every single pic..i know nothing about that kind of stuff....

lol mr. bean? are you kidding me? that's horrible! lol...ive gotten that before but i think that's all in the hair :laugh:

and yes, latinguitarrist, my gf is latin. I LOVE latin women :D

Members don't see this ad :)
haha you'll have to ask my gf about that airbrush look..she likes to edit every single pic..i know nothing about that kind of stuff....

lol mr. bean? are you kidding me? that's horrible! lol...ive gotten that before but i think that's all in the hair :laugh:

I only like skinny ones. Unfortunately most are fat, due to the bad diets that immigrants often eat leading to diabetes and obesity.

Yeah, they look like mannequins...:eek: No offense!

LOL, and there I was trying to be nice. Ah well, Brian that pic is sketchy...try and get something that isn't airbrushed, and then come back and see us.

K, now I just have to make fun:

1) yeah, you live in Miami...big shock...and uh...aren't you "latin"?
2) I'm sure your gf loves it when you say that you love latin WOMEN. Makes you sound like the kind of guy a girl can really trust...

n9202743_20032.jpg

K, now I just have to make fun:

1) yeah, you live in Miami...big shock...and uh...aren't you "latin"?
2) I'm sure your gf loves it when you say that you love latin WOMEN. Makes you sound like the kind of guy a girl can really trust...

wow I didn't expect this kind of reaction from one pic...lol

Yeah, I'm 1/2 hispanic but don't see how that is relevant

Yeah, I'm a guy and find women, especially latin women to be attractive..big deal...

And no, I would never cheat on my gf...If you knew me, you'd know I'm not that kind of person...

Is this alwaysanangel's bf posting under her account?

Or are you a fun, open-minded chick? :love:
yup. She is alwaysAangel. we have matching names. Are you a girl becasue there is always room for one more!!!:D:thumbup:

i love browsing through this thread...it relaxes my mind and diverts my attention away from all the med school appliation stuff..so keep it up people :)

No offense, but airbrushing is not cool. You look like you two have just been embalmed and then magically came back to life.

It’s so oblivious how people today assume negative implications from a simple picture. I don’t usually reply to people’s ignorant posts on SDN but felt the need to do so due to the bashing of my bf and his post. Yes the image was slightly sharpened and blurred but not to an excessive amount, and no I did not edit the image to an extreme where we both look like “mannequins.” The boorish criticism about the image begins with our skin color. You automatically assume that because I edited the image our skin color seems whither than usual. This is due to the chauvinistic clique that people today assume about Hispanics having darker skin than others. It is rather childlike and immature how medical school students, our future doctors, react to a simple image post. Imagine how naïve “these students” would behave during a surgical operation when they have the patients life in their hands.

It’s so oblivious how people today assume negative implications from a simple picture. I don’t usually reply to people’s ignorant posts on SDN but felt the need to do so due to the bashing of my bf and his post. Yes the image was slightly sharpened and blurred but not to an excessive amount, and no I did not edit the image to an extreme where we both look like “mannequins.” The boorish criticism about the image begins with our skin color. You automatically assume that because I edited the image our skin color seems whither than usual. This is due to the chauvinistic clique that people today assume about Hispanics having darker skin than others. It is rather childlike and immature how medical school students, our future doctors, react to a simple image post. Imagine how naïve “these students” would behave during a surgical operation when they have the patients life in their hands.

Hey no offense, but this is what happens when you post pics of yourself on an anonymous forum for the whole world to see, regardless who uses that forum.

I didn't assume anything negative, I just found it amusing. Don't tell me you can look at that picture and think it looks normal! And where did anyone say anything about your skin color? :rolleyes: Yes, because we found the airbrushing amusing, that automatically means we're making assumptions about your race. Sheesh.

I didn't assume anything negative, I just found it amusing. Don't tell me you can look at that picture and think it looks normal! And where did anyone say anything about your skin color? :rolleyes: Yes, because we found the airbrushing amusing, that automatically means we're making assumptions about your race. Sheesh.

Okay well I noe I edited the picture but I did not think it looked that bad. I guess I will no longer photoshop images; learned my lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.