Premed Picture thread, anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is me and couple of my friends... Oh ya I'm the one on front with the red fur :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

MDhopeful023 said:
This is me and couple of my friends... Oh ya I'm the one on front with the red fur :laugh:
Your avatar and that pic made my day. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
n7910900_705527_7439.jpg

Me and my roommate on his birthday. I'm the girl.

My roommates and I (Marquette vs. Notre Dame night):

n20303089_30173204_8483.jpg

Our evil twins:

crue15kk.jpg

This is me :)

Attachments

• IMG_0133_1.jpg
    IMG_0133_1.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 584
BradenDO said:
LOL That cracked me up! Was that for Halloween?

Sir Tony and his roomies are so cute! :p They all have a Dr. O'malley vibe going on. lol

Yea, that was for halloween this year. I think it would be a little too cocky, even for me, to wear that out on any other night.

Jim

GujjuNo1 said:
Oh damn....you know me. i had no idea you were applying too.
I know you?? like in real life?

Members don't see this ad :)
BradenDO said:
Sir Tony and his roomies are so cute! :p They all have a Dr. O'malley vibe going on. lol

haha...who is Dr. O'malley?

So I don't like any of my "candid" shots, so here's a "look, I'm artsy" shot. ;)

n2506804_30154268_2177.jpg

Dang, I'm REALLY looking forward to medical school now :p

dopaminesurge said:
I am Russian. Is no one else in this forum vain? Come on, now.
I've gotta say I like your name!! Welcome to the forums...

thegenius said:
Coco, I think I interviewed with you at USC...did you interview there? Sometime in early Nov?
Nope, wasn't me! wish it was though! hehe

Wow, I'm surprised people have been participating, it's failed before. I'll bite...

snowman_murder.jpg

Umm, the first pic I found of myself online. Someone murdered my snowman.

pagemmapants said:
So I don't like any of my "candid" shots, so here's a "look, I'm artsy" shot. ;)

n2506804_30154268_2177.jpg

Not to make fun, but this could also pass off as an "I'm sad and very very emo" pic :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and to quote a previous quote someone stated.....wanna go out??? :D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ok, so here's an OLD one of me. i post it because you could meet me and not know it's me, because i'm not this young or cool anymore. and yes, where and when it was, goth was cool and in.

clearly i can't seem to post it "big" but you can click on it if you really care.

Attachments

• megoth.jpg
    megoth.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1,284
back to OP... I think it's the WAY she's looking back in to the camera with that naughty look that makes me so moist... and I wish I had a pic of me on this computer so I can post it and everyone can start talking about how hot I am :laugh:

My mdapps profile pretty much gives away my identity to anyone who knows me... so posting a pic can't hurt! :rolleyes:

s26199212.jpg

So that's what these elusive 40+ mcat people look like! They really exist. :eek:

In the avatar, the bald guy is me...the other is a first year student now...scary, eh...Future doctors, baby!

BaylorGuy said:
Not to make fun, but this could also pass off as an "I'm sad and very very emo" pic :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and to quote a previous quote someone stated.....wanna go out??? :D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shhhhhhhh. . . emo has its place. Plus I think it's just that it's in black and white. At least it's not sepia-toned. . .
However, I have at least moved on from the "I'm so sad" music to the "Too intellectually stimulating to really listen to for pleasure" music. You know, like Wolf Parade.
Thanks for the compliment, though. :D

But where's YOUR pic, BaylorGuy??!

pagemmapants said:
Shhhhhhhh. . . emo has its place. Plus I think it's just that it's in black and white. At least it's not sepia-toned. . .
However, I have at least moved on from the "I'm so sad" music to the "Too intellectually stimulating to really listen to for pleasure" music. You know, like Wolf Parade.
Thanks for the compliment, though. :D

We should start a pre-med indie music thread. I'm pretty sure it'd register with a large number of people here.

Speaking of emo, your pic (and BG's post) reminded me of the "emo" definition on Urbandictionary(.com). Hilarious stuff.

Never tried Wolf Parade. But my current heavy rotation's a mix of Elliott Smith, American Analog Set, and (right this second) Sun kil Moon (/Red House Painters/whatever Mark Kozelek chooses to call himself for each album). :)

For indie-philes.

www.questionablecontent.net

I highly suggest going back and reading every single comic. QUITE hilarious.

On my rotation at the moment: the Elected, Wolf Parade, the Clientele, The Robot Ate Me, the Decemberists (always), M83, and Sufjan. Never heard of Sun kil Moon, but I did have an affection for Red House Painters a while back.

/hijack

pagemmapants said:
For indie-philes.

www.questionablecontent.net

I highly suggest going back and reading every single comic. QUITE hilarious.

On my rotation at the moment: the Elected, Wolf Parade, the Clientele, The Robot Ate Me, the Decemberists (always), M83, and Sufjan. Never heard of Sun kil Moon, but I did have an affection for Red House Painters a while back.

/hijack

the decemberists covered elliott smith's clementine, its sweet.

OP is way overrated. y'all need to chill out.
-mota

unrelated, but thank g.o.d. you pre/meds have good taste in music! i thought it was all *hanson or britney spears or new metal... and i say this because this has been my experience with 70% pre/meds i've known/met.

(btw, if you're in the bay area, minus the bear, rocky votolato, and the appleseed cast are playing a FREE show on the uc berkeley campus at lower sproul march 6th. even if they're so-so in your book, it's FREE.)

*not that i absolutely hate these music "artists," (ok i know linkin park does graphics, that's cool), but i get bored with the homogeneity if you get my gist. i respect your musical interest(s).

edit: the decemberists are amazing. their cover of clementine is amazing. their cover of bridges and balloons by joanna newsom is even more amazing.

Some of my indie favorites:
Arcade Fire, Bloc Party, Clap Your Hands..., Clientele, The National, Sufjan Stevens, Futureheads, The Earlies

troszic said:
Some of my indie favorites:
Arcade Fire, Bloc Party, Clap Your Hands..., Clientele, The National, Sufjan Stevens, Futureheads, The Earlies

dont forget harry and the potters, they rock!

This is the "Farmer's Tan" shot from Sycamore Cove, Malibu. =P

sycamore4.jpg

amandil said:
My mdapps profile pretty much gives away my identity to anyone who knows me... so posting a pic can't hurt! :rolleyes:

s26199212.jpg

AHHHHH I know you! Hahaha j/k...

BTW, she's single!

emcsquare said:
I would like to post a picture but then :D ......I majored in computer science
http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Why.htm

holy mother of god, that's hilarious! thanks for the huge lift in my day!! ;)

(everyone, if you haven't checked this link out, well, check it...i especially like "basic instinct" and mary kate and ashley olsen...)

gosh everyone's so much older than me....

i guess rather than go to bed i'll show you all my gorgeous friends and not-so-gorgeous me (and yes, we all look like babies)

i'm the one in the i*heart*NY tee, which i'm only wearing cuz i can't ever find an i*heart*SF.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,534
pattayapus said:
gosh everyone's so much older than me....

i guess rather than go to bed i'll show you all my gorgeous friends and not-so-gorgeous me (and yes, we all look like babies)

i'm the one in the i*heart*NY tee, which i'm only wearing cuz i can't ever find an i*heart*SF.

haha how old are you? i bet i am younger.

nekrogg said:
haha how old are you? i bet i am younger.

heh u might be! i'm not actually THAT young (i'm 20), but i just feel like i haven't experienced nearly as much as most people have...

kisses from the T-Man!

TimmyTheWonderD said:
spoiled.jpg

me (after a run) & the T-Man!

dayim, girl, your butt is so ... aerodynamic. (all LIFT and no DRAG :laugh: )

Status
Not open for further replies.