"Practical" Deadlines for ERAS Completeness

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cgk

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Long story short- I have run into some technical difficulties related to getting 2 of my 3 LOR's written and submitted. In the real and practical world of hopefully receiving RAD/ONC interview invites, what would be the latest date that my applications should be "complete" by?

Members don't see this ad.

On a related note, can you redesignate letters of rec to programs after you submit? I ask this because what if for some reason one letter falls through after you submit. Can you designate a new letter for each program?

thanks.

On a related note, can you redesignate letters of rec to programs after you submit? I ask this because what if for some reason one letter falls through after you submit. Can you designate a new letter for each program?

thanks.

Yes, unless things have changed since last year.

Long story short- I have run into some technical difficulties related to getting 2 of my 3 LOR's written and submitted. In the real and practical world of hopefully receiving RAD/ONC interview invites, what would be the latest date that my applications should be "complete" by?

nov 1 is when the deans letter is submitted, and programs always download this. also, PD's dont really start reviewing apps until after ASTRO (nov1-5).