Please Stop the CVS Bashing!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OLD I thank you for giving me more fuel to climb the corporate ladder because it's pharmacist you like that are a cancer to this company. You are a typical OLD fart of a Pharmacist that wants to blast how bad CVS is but you have no problems taking a check from CVS- talk about a freaking hypocrite!!!
You talk all this junk about corporate people being out of touch and ass kisser. Hmmm let me see- you hate the company- you say the programs are bad and "dangerous"- your words paraphrased. I assume you know your supervisor but I bet my last dollars you don't have the audacity or the courage to express your feelings to your boss now do you? I bet when your Supervisor visits your store you are the one that's kissing ass, smiling in his/her face and sniffing their asses huh? Have you ever told your boss that you don' want to participate in any of CVS programs? You are the biggest IDIOT in this forum because you talk about the company as if it's the Great Satan of the Retail Industry but you have no qualms about taking a paycheck from CVS.You are the worst type of individual and I promise you the day I EARN a position as Pharmacy supervisor I will weed out OLD pessimistic grumps like you because you are not a team player and you are the cancer that's killing this company. You are a bad example for any individual who has the desire to make a career out of Pharmacy. You should have retired and gone away when Eckerd's folded and I bet my last dollar you are an OLD Eckerd's reject that is so better because after X amount of years you still have gone no higher than a Staff Pharmacist or a floater and you see a younger, wiser generations just run circles around you because you are a one dimensional Pharmacist that just wants to sit on his ass and do nothing but complain.
You are a joke buddy- you are getting paid a nice generous six figure salary with great benefits and you want to bitch because you think it takes too much of your time to ask a customer if they want ready fill or to contact a customer who hasn't filled his maintenance medications in over 60 days. You my friend are a FRAUD!!!!

Boy, you have some serious problems upstairs.

Your worked for those other companies befiore they let you go, to slow for you. Can you tell us what YOU did to increase sales in your store??? Nothing, huh. Probably why you are not there anymore.

I still wonder why you are not couseling patients but your techs are asking them at the register if they are still taking meds filld on ready fill in front of other customers and i violation of HIPPA? Get caught and you won't get promoted.

You Earned a promotion. I bet your peers just love talking to you and working with you. Since we have already established that you tell your techs everyday that you are an emerging leader I have to ask if you tell all the customers about it. You should get a vanity license plate for your hummer-"Emerging Leader" Maybe"Ask Me About CVS" on the back of your jacket.

I,as many of your peers(ask them unless you are afraid of the answer) have been offered many times to be a supp or emerging leader. You are not special(at least not in a positive way).

You are multi-dimensional? Tell me how you have increeased buisness at your store. You did not do anything at your old jobs, what innovative ideas or programs have you done at CVS. Nothing right? Define multi-dimensional to me.

Now, you keep saying that cvs wants to get rid of the older pharmacists. That we are a cancer and destroying CVS. I DO NOT believe that CVS has ever said that. You are making all of that up, aren't you. Nobody at CVS every said that did they. You are a farse, made it all up didn't you?? prove to me and anyone here that you are not lying and not just talking out your a**. Prove it. Can't do it?? You lied about this didn't you??

3 ideas to advance your career- 1.(again) did you write up your highest paid techs yet. Get rid of them. They are milking extra money out of CVS. Get rid of them- they earn to much, get rid of them. 2. Cut your teh hours in half. Be a multidimensional pharmacist, be a protoype store. I have told you these 2 before. 3. The CVS card tracks peoples purchases- Expand the auto calls to peoples homes to include spagetti sauce, shampoo, chewing gum and those outdated gummy bears that always seem to come up as an upsell. Report back to us when you have completed these. You are a leader- do it today.

Members don't see this ad.

Boy, you have some serious problems upstairs.

Your worked for those other companies befiore they let you go, to slow for you. Can you tell us what YOU did to increase sales in your store??? Nothing, huh. Probably why you are not there anymore.

I still wonder why you are not couseling patients but your techs are asking them at the register if they are still taking meds filld on ready fill in front of other customers and i violation of HIPPA? Get caught and you won't get promoted.

You Earned a promotion. I bet your peers just love talking to you and working with you. Since we have already established that you tell your techs everyday that you are an emerging leader I have to ask if you tell all the customers about it. You should get a vanity license plate for your hummer-"Emerging Leader" Maybe"Ask Me About CVS" on the back of your jacket.

I,as many of your peers(ask them unless you are afraid of the answer) have been offered many times to be a supp or emerging leader. You are not special(at least not in a positive way).

You are multi-dimensional? Tell me how you have increeased buisness at your store. You did not do anything at your old jobs, what innovative ideas or programs have you done at CVS. Nothing right? Define multi-dimensional to me.

Now, you keep saying that cvs wants to get rid of the older pharmacists. That we are a cancer and destroying CVS. I DO NOT believe that CVS has ever said that. You are making all of that up, aren't you. Nobody at CVS every said that did they. You are a farse, made it all up didn't you?? prove to me and anyone here that you are not lying and not just talking out your a**. Prove it. Can't do it?? You lied about this didn't you??

3 ideas to advance your career- 1.(again) did you write up your highest paid techs yet. Get rid of them. They are milking extra money out of CVS. Get rid of them- they earn to much, get rid of them. 2. Cut your teh hours in half. Be a multidimensional pharmacist, be a protoype store. I have told you these 2 before. 3. The CVS card tracks peoples purchases- Expand the auto calls to peoples homes to include spagetti sauce, shampoo, chewing gum and those outdated gummy bears that always seem to come up as an upsell. Report back to us when you have completed these. You are a leader- do it today.
I will bend over and kiss your ass and post it on youtuube if you can get one person to vouch for you that you ever got offered a Pharmacy Supervisor position.
also, please do not put words in my mouth or distort anything I said I NEVER CVS WANTS TO GET RID OF OLD PEOPLE OR OLD PHARMACIST!! There are many great older Pharmacist who contribute to CVS and are on board with the company programs. I was P.I.C at both former places and my work speaks for itself. You are just an old miserable fart of a Pharmacist that just wants to bitch and complain but you are very happy on payday arent you?
You want proof- why don't we exchange info in terms of our stores- I been PIC at my store since 2006- we can track the P & L before I got there and the current P & L and we can look at Triple S and any Execution or KPM parameter you want to compare and we will see in what direction I have my store heading. My store has a rolling 6 month Triple S score of a 94- what's your store's? Let;s quit the fancy talk and let's compare numbers and if it were possible I wish there were a way where we could compare customer compliments- mine versus yours. Either put u or shut up!

I will bend over and kiss your ass and post it on youtuube if you can get one person to vouch for you that you ever got offered a Pharmacy Supervisor position.
also, please do not put words in my mouth or distort anything I said I NEVER CVS WANTS TO GET RID OF OLD PEOPLE OR OLD PHARMACIST!! There are many great older Pharmacist who contribute to CVS and are on board with the company programs. I was P.I.C at both former places and my work speaks for itself. You are just an old miserable fart of a Pharmacist that just wants to bitch and complain but you are very happy on payday arent you?
You want proof- why don't we exchange info in terms of our stores- I been PIC at my store since 2006- we can track the P & L before I got there and the current P & L and we can look at Triple S and any Execution or KPM parameter you want to compare and we will see in what direction I have my store heading. My store has a rolling 6 month Triple S score of a 94- what's your store's? Let;s quit the fancy talk and let's compare numbers and if it were possible I wish there were a way where we could compare customer compliments- mine versus yours. Either put u or shut up!

your ego has gotten the best of you...No one cares about your numbers...the only people that care are the people whose wallets you're making fatter...The fact that you come on here and bash peoples opinions shows that you have very low self esteem...No one cares about your accomplishments...I remember dealing with colleagues like you at CVS...Id run the other way...you are the guy that no one wants to talk to cause you probably say one thing to their face and then throw them underneath the bus when they turn their back...I dont know what to say to you...Your attitude shows me that you will succeed at the emerging leading program only to enlarge something you are lacking...self respect and self esteem...All the emerging leaders i met at CVS had one thing in common...they all felt they needed to be important...they felt that their presence had to be known...You remind me of a supervisor i had a few encounters with at CVS...Total douche bag that no one liked...yeah, he moved on up, after 8 years as a supervisor and kssing so much ass...but you know what, i have something he will never have...self respect and self esteem...I dont need to have my presence known...what I do today is all i need...Grow up and move on...seriously...No one cares what you do...

Members don't see this ad :)
sp you are saying Walgreens doesn't care about profit??? Hmmm interesting I didn't know that- I guess Walgreens doesn't care if their stocks fall they only care about how the customer is doing???

All companies care about profit...I care about profit cause its how i pay my employees...that is all the care about...whether or not i can pay my bills at the store...i wanna make sure i can meet payroll...but i sure as hell dont call every patient looking for refills...What CVS is called greed...cause once you get a taste of making millions of dollars per year, you cant possibly live on anything less...imagine Tom or Larry living on anything less that $350,000k per year...It's called greed...they are greedy people...just like a DM said to me once..."We want every script, we are greedy..." CVS cares about profit for many many reasons...i am not saying that they shouldnt make profit...but they way they do it I am not fond of and that is why i left...

No sir I am not saying that- of course Walgreens, CVS, and Wal-Mart are in the business to make money that's a non brainer and can't be disputed- these are not non- profit organizations or companies, however, I am not suggesting that because you are in it to make money that you treat employees like crap. I assume you work or have worked for CVS- if they didn't care about employee or customer satisfaction then what's the purpose of Triple S? You act like CVS is the only company that has these issue- this is RETAIL for goodness sakes!!!

HAHAHA...triple S and all those programs are to see how much your outgoing CEO is gonna make as a bonus...and it will continue with Larry...for years to come...

I have no intention of bending over, or you bending over, anywhere near me. I am not of that persuasion(its okay if your are, may help your career who knows)

You keep saying that older pharmacists are a cancer for the company and destroying it. You were going to get rid of them. That has to be company policy or, you as an emergent leader, would NEVER say it. Nothing but company policy. Why can't you tell us about the meeting?

Nice to know that every store you have been in that it was you, and only YOU that did it all. Nobody else in the store. No other pharms, no techs just you. Amazing. I bet everyone in every store feels it was all you.

Multidimensional- still waiting for a description of that. Does that mean you are the pharmacist and run the photo lab. Once again I am amazed.

Are you working on the 3 suggestions I gave you? Firing techs, cutting payroll and new automated calls? You could actually make the spaghetti sauce calls yourself. Be one step ahead of corporate.

Now lets stop a minute and think. Here you are on a forum telling everyone you are an emergent leader, how great you are, swearing, cussing, complaining about older workers and how they are destroying the company. How you will root them out and fire them all. Don't know the difference between Gross sales and profit. Basically unable to control your temper or what you say. Now, knowing that their are some higher level CVS personnel that lurk here do you think they will pick you for advancement? If you can't control your emotions here- how will you do in one on one interactions in person if you are promoted? Telling older workers you are going to get rid of them etc etc etc. I fear you will put our company in harms way. I think they feel the same way. They know who you are from the details you gave. Good luck working the bench for years to come.

See you at the next annual meeting if you are there.

Now lets stop a minute and think. Here you are on a forum telling everyone you are an emergent leader, how great you are, swearing, cussing, complaining about older workers and how they are destroying the company. How you will root them out and fire them all. Don't know the difference between Gross sales and profit. Basically unable to control your temper or what you say. Now, knowing that their are some higher level CVS personnel that lurk here do you think they will pick you for advancement? If you can't control your emotions here- how will you do in one on one interactions in person if you are promoted? Telling older workers you are going to get rid of them etc etc etc. I fear you will put our company in harms way. I think they feel the same way. They know who you are from the details you gave. Good luck working the bench for years to come.

This

You beat me to a post for that exact topic. Stupid economics...

Rx, regardless of what people think of a company, you have openly admitted on multiple occasions that you are an emerging leader. You represent your company whether you are on or off the clock. You are being trained to manage others under the name of CVS.

Then here you are calling people cancer, talking about how your scores are better, how you would fire someone in a heartbeat that you have never met or seen perform, hell, you even started a topic talking about why your company was so much better than the other competitors. You talk about business aspects of the company and talk about how other companies do something similar, and yet wonder why CVS is talked about in a negative regard like Wal-Mart, WAGS, RA, and others. Regardless of what Doc. M and OLD say, you believe you are right, and there should be some practiced self-control. Why do you stoop to their level if you believe you are above them and that they are grumpy old men who no longer care about the profession? You yell and swear and curse and yet you are talking about how professional and caring you are while being trained to represent CVS as an emerging leader, the face of CVS.

It doesn't matter if someone talked bad about your mother on this forum. We have mods who will take care of that because it is their job. If you are going to say you represent a company then a certain level of professionalism needs to be conveyed. By responding the way you have to these people, you have inadvertently added more fuel to the opposition about what kind of management CVS employs and the quality of the company. Lets face it, you came here on behalf of CVS, and therefore you are their face in an underground internet war that no one really cares about. You are now an internet white knight on behalf of the maiden of CVS, a vigilante trying to take things into your own hands.

If you are truly proud of what you are doing on this thread and feel you are 100% correct in how you have responded, print out this entire discussion (on your computer since personal use of company resources is unethical) and show it to your regional manager and the higher-ups. I'll bet you they wouldn't be too pleased about this.

So while this thread has given me untold amounts of amusement, I think you need to re-evaluate how you handle yourself. Do you treat patients like this as well, or your techs? It didn't take very much to get you riled up and these people are faceless names from a computer miles and miles away over something that you don't even talk about with many people outside of your company. I'm a 21 year old who is a junior in undergrad college and I know not to get upset about what others think; have they not taught this to you in pharmacy school or in CVS that haters are gonna hate? Why get so serious if you think they are full of **** and that you know better? Patients do it to you all the time about insurance or how to run a pharmacy, how is this different?

And I have no beef with CVS. They taught me the ropes of pharmacy, got me certified as a technician, and got me interested in pharmacy as a career. I have several friends who still work for CVS and they are happy there. So I'm not taking one side or the other on CVS. I just saw this behavior and thought it was rather deplorable for someone who is climbing up a corporate ladder for a company that is already under scrutiny about how it handles management and operations.

Maybe I'm just feeding a troll, however. If that's the case, meh.:smuggrin:

EDIT: this is not intended to be a personal attack or defamation of character. Rather, this is meant to be a sign showing that your professionalism needs to be re-evaluated. I'm sure you're a nice person and mean well helping others and are probably just very eager to impress your company after being accepted to the emerging leaders program. Just watch what you say because now more people are watching you.

Last edited:
This

You beat me to a post for that exact topic. Stupid economics...

Rx, regardless of what people think of a company, you have openly admitted on multiple occasions that you are an emerging leader. You represent your company whether you are on or off the clock. You are being trained to manage others under the name of CVS.

Then here you are calling people cancer, talking about how your scores are better, how you would fire someone in a heartbeat that you have never met or seen perform, hell, you even started a topic talking about why your company was so much better than the other competitors. You talk about business aspects of the company and talk about how other companies do something similar, and yet wonder why CVS is talked about in a negative regard like Wal-Mart, WAGS, RA, and others. Regardless of what Doc. M and OLD say, you believe you are right, and there should be some practiced self-control. Why do you stoop to their level if you believe you are above them and that they are grumpy old men who no longer care about the profession? You yell and swear and curse and yet you are talking about how professional and caring you are while being trained to represent CVS as an emerging leader, the face of CVS.

It doesn't matter if someone talked bad about your mother on this forum. We have mods who will take care of that because it is their job. If you are going to say you represent a company then a certain level of professionalism needs to be conveyed. By responding the way you have to these people, you have inadvertently added more fuel to the opposition about what kind of company and management CVS employs. Lets face it, you came here on behalf of CVS, and therefore you are their face in an underground internet war that no one really cares about. You are now an internet white knight on behalf of the maiden of CVS, a vigilante trying to take things into your own hands.

If you are truly proud of what you are doing on this thread and feel you are 100% correct in how you have responded, print out this entire discussion (on your computer since personal use of company resources is unethical) and show it to your regional manager and the higher-ups. I'll bet you they wouldn't be too pleased about this.

So while this thread has given me untold amounts of amusement, I think you need to re-evaluate how you handle yourself. Do you treat patients like this as well, or your techs? It didn't take very much to get you riled up and these people are faceless names from a computer miles and miles away over something that you don't even talk about with many people outside of your company. I'm a 21 year old who is a junior in undergrad college and I know not to get upset about what others think; have they not taught this to you in pharmacy school or in CVS that haters are gonna hate? Why get so serious if you think they are full of **** and that you know better? Patients do it to you all the time about insurance or how to run a pharmacy, how is this different?

And I have no beef with CVS. They taught me the ropes of pharmacy, got me certified as a technician, and got me interested in pharmacy as a career. I have several friends who still work for CVS and they are happy there. So I'm not taking one side or the other on CVS. I just saw this behavior and thought it was rather deplorable for someone who is climbing up a corporate ladder for a company that is already under scrutiny about how it handles management and operations.

Maybe I'm just feeding a troll, however. If that's the case, meh.:smuggrin:

Whoa...who's stooping to what level here chief? And whos grumpy and old? Im not grumpy..im content...and Im not old...Im 34 years young...

Whoa...who's stooping to what level here chief? And whos grumpy and old? Im not grumpy..im content...and Im not old...Im 34 years young...

I'm going on his side there *for the purpose of that post* outlining how he may perceive it. If he feels you two are grumpy old men and that he is above you in how professional he is, why would he stoop down to a level he perceives is lower than his own? And grumpy old men just sounded good in the post :)

Regardless if he is right or not if he loses his cool and all, how is he any better than his opponent?

Debating 101. Once you lose your cool and make it personal, you have all but lost.

Last edited:
I'm going on his side there. If he feels you two are grumpy old men and that he is above you in how professional he is, why would he stoop down to a level he perceives is lower than his own? And grumpy old men just sounded good in the post :)

Regardless if he is right or not if he loses his cool and all, how is he any better than his opponent?

Debating 101. Once you lose your cool and make it personal, you have all but lost.

I guess i dont see the humor in this...I guess i see bragging about being an emerging leader and firing old people to be a low level...i dont see a debate here...all i see is a bunch of bragging on his part...which is fine...to each their own i guess...I speak from experience in the profession and my hatred for the company is purely my opinion...

I have no intention of bending over, or you bending over, anywhere near me. I am not of that persuasion(its okay if your are, may help your career who knows)

You keep saying that older pharmacists are a cancer for the company and destroying it. You were going to get rid of them. That has to be company policy or, you as an emergent leader, would NEVER say it. Nothing but company policy. Why can't you tell us about the meeting?

Nice to know that every store you have been in that it was you, and only YOU that did it all. Nobody else in the store. No other pharms, no techs just you. Amazing. I bet everyone in every store feels it was all you.

Multidimensional- still waiting for a description of that. Does that mean you are the pharmacist and run the photo lab. Once again I am amazed.

Are you working on the 3 suggestions I gave you? Firing techs, cutting payroll and new automated calls? You could actually make the spaghetti sauce calls yourself. Be one step ahead of corporate.

CVS blows d*ck. They commit fraud all of the time. You may ask for reference and I would reply look all around you! So you are in a "management" track. So are numerous people at McDonald's. Let people have their opinions. I, for one, think retail blows. That's why I am not in retail. I have worked for CVS. Piece of **** company. I left. Get over yourself. By the way, what aisle are Klenex in? I'll buy them for you since you are crying so much.

Doctor M, do you know the correct use of periods?

Members don't see this ad :)
Doctor M, do you know the correct use of periods?

Little Johnny's teacher told the class to go home and find something interesting to tell the class for the next day. The next day when the teacher told Johnny to tell his story, he went up to the blackboard and drew a period. The teacher asked Johnny what was so interesting about a period. Johnny stood up and replied "I don't know, but this morning when my sister said she missed one, mom fainted, dad fell down the stairs, and the guy next door shot himself!"

NOTICE: "THERE WILL BE NO MORE MENSTRUATION JOKES, PERIOD."

If you're married, you must be married to CVS! There is no way you can have a family life by caring that deeply for BS....

This thread is almost as entertaining as this:

FinneganJohnson.gif

He may not use periods correctly in a post on an online forum but at least he has a job. ;)

Dr. M is a bowl of awesomeness. I would be nice to him.

He may not use periods correctly in a post on an online forum but at least he has a job. ;)

Dr. M is a bowl of awesomeness. I would be nice to him.

Thanks for the kind words. Personal attacks just shows insecurity imho.

If you're married, you must be married to CVS! There is no way you can have a family life by caring that deeply for BS....

That is for sure Caverject. A lot of the supervisors at CVS were putting in 55-70 hour work weeks. Many were in their late twenty to early thirties and single.

LOL

Running a successful business (>>>)^2 proper use of periods on a general public forum.

The more you post and open your mouth the wider the gap for a larger shoe to fit in your mouth. You really need to pause and take a look at everything you have said- here we go once again. You state that CVS is a dangerous company to work for based on the fact that you can make potential errors. You have stated that CVS programs have violated HIPPA. You state that CVS does not counsel and basically every program from Ready Fill to PCI is a waste. However here's the big picure and I will put it in caps so you can understand: "WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU TILL WORKING FOR CVS IF IT'S A BAD COMPANY??? ARE THERE LOCKS ON THE DOORS TO PREVENT YOU FROM LEAVING??? HAVE THERE BEEN DEATH THREATS AGAINST YOU IF YOU LEAVE CVS???? ARE THERE LITERALLY NO OTHER PHARMACY CHAINS IN YOUR AREA???? OR ARE YOU JUST A FRAUD AND HATE THE COMPANY BUT LOVE THE PAYCHECK? I THINK YOU ARE A YES MAN AND YOU SMILE IN THE SUPERVISORS FACE AND TALK CRAP WHEN THEY LEAVE- WHAT A COWARD YOU ARE.
OLD let me break it down to you once again and this I will type very slow so you can try to comprehend because I know you don't have much going on upstairs so again this time I will type nice and slow so you can understand:
OLD
why
are
you
working
for
a
company
that
you
hate
so
much
?
Why
have you
not expressed
your
feelings
about
CVS
to
your
Supervisor
or
DM
?
You
can't
give
me
one
good
reason
why
you
are
still
employed
with
this
"awful"
company?
Why
not do
your
self
and
CVS
a
favor
and
just
quit
?
Do
you
U
N
D
E
R
S
T
A
N
D

M
E
?
JUST QUIT! I hope you were able to follow what I just posted- just take your time and read it slow ok?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I just came from another website where a woman posted because her husband is working 100-plus hour weeks because he feels he's the only one who can do his job (he's not a pharmacist) and she's on the verge of throwing him out. It almost sounds to me like he's bipolar and in a manic phase, but yeah, at my last job there was a pharmacist who also thought that the hospital would have to shutter its doors if she wasn't there. The result has been, among other things, an 8-year-old who self-mutilates and a 5-year-old who binges and purges. :eek:

Got news for people who think they're indispensable: If you died or became disabled, those around you would figure out right away how your job was done. Seen this more than once. :(

They called me to refill Fluticasone nasal spray. I was like wtf, I only used it for 2 weeks while I had an infection.

It's not the contacting customers that bothers me, it's the fact that you need to have a certain percentage of customers enrolled into it. And yes it takes too much of our time to contact these customers when you only have 1 or 2 techs/interns. I would want my staff concentrating on one task, not multi-tasking and making mistakes.

If I had 1 tech for the cash register, 1 tech for production, 1 tech for drop off, 1 tech/intern for doctor calls, then yeah I wouldn't mind Readyfill.

Ah, don't forget your own personal secretary. ;)

I just came from another website where a woman posted because her husband is working 100-plus hour weeks because he feels he's the only one who can do his job (he's not a pharmacist) and she's on the verge of throwing him out. It almost sounds to me like he's bipolar and in a manic phase, but yeah, at my last job there was a pharmacist who also thought that the hospital would have to shutter its doors if she wasn't there. The result has been, among other things, an 8-year-old who self-mutilates and a 5-year-old who binges and purges. :eek:

Got news for people who think they're indispensable: If you died or became disabled, those around you would figure out right away how your job was done. Seen this more than once. :(

When I quit CVS almost 2 years ago, they had a PIC lined up. She lasted 6 months whereas I lasted 3 years. We are all dispensible, but business is always affected in one way or another. Notice my use of periods.

OLD let me break it down to you once again and this I will type very slow so you can try to comprehend because I know you don't have much going on upstairs so again this time I will type nice and slow so you can understand:
OLD
why
are
you
working
for
a
company
that
you
hate
so
much
?
Why
have you
not expressed
your
feelings
about
CVS
to
your
Supervisor
or
DM
?
You
can't
give
me
one
good
reason
why
you
are
still
employed
with
this
"awful"
company?
Why
not do
your
self
and
CVS
a
favor
and
just
quit
?
Do
you
U
N
D
E
R
S
T
A
N
D

M
E
?
JUST QUIT! I hope you were able to follow what I just posted- just take you time and read it slow ok?

Did you really have to post it like that? That was very obnoxious. I took my time and read it slow because it had breaks in the sentences like scrolling through a texting chain letter... Not very compelling in the sarcasm/wit department.

Can we all type and talk like human beings please?

The more you post and open your mouth the wider the gap for a larger shoe to fit in your mouth. You really need to pause and take a look at everything you have said- here we go once again. You state that CVS is a dangerous company to work for based on the fact that you can make potential errors. You have stated that CVS programs have violated HIPPA. You state that CVS does not counsel and basically every program from Ready Fill to PCI is a waste. However here's the big picure and I will put it in caps so you can understand: "WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU TILL WORKING FOR CVS IF IT'S A BAD COMPANY??? ARE THERE LOCKS ON THE DOORS TO PREVENT YOU FROM LEAVING??? HAVE THERE BEEN DEATH THREATS AGAINST YOU IF YOU LEAVE CVS???? ARE THERE LITERALLY NO OTHER PHARMACY CHAINS IN YOUR AREA???? OR ARE YOU JUST A FRAUD AND HATE THE COMPANY BUT LOVE THE PAYCHECK? I THINK YOU ARE A YES MAN AND YOU SMILE IN THE SUPERVISORS FACE AND TALK CRAP WHEN THEY LEAVE- WHAT A COWARD YOU ARE.
OLD
why
are
you
working
for
a
company
that
you
hate
so
much
?
Why
have you
not expressed
your
feelings
about
CVS
to
your
Supervisor
or
DM
?
You
can't
give
me
one
good
reason
why
you
are
still
employed
with
this
"awful"
company?
Why
not do
your
self
and
CVS
a
favor
and
just
quit
?
Do
you
U
N
D
E
R
S
T
A
N
D

M
E
?
JUST QUIT! I hope you were able to follow what I just posted- just take you time and read it slow ok?

Is this Necessary? Really? The reason I stayed for so long at CVS was because I had no where else to go. Retail is retail. I hated the company; I did the best i could, made them lots and lots of money. I may have complained, but i did what they asked me to do. That is until all the programs came. That is when I quit.

Did you really have to post it like that? That was very obnoxious. I took my time and read it slow because it had breaks in the sentences like scrolling through a texting chain letter... Not very compelling in the sarcasm/wit department.

Can we all type and talk like human beings please?

Still think Im grumpy and old and stooping below my level? Sometimes i wonder why i post here. Boredom maybe?

OLD
why
are
you
working
for
a
company
that
you
hate
so
much
?
Why
have you
not expressed
your
feelings
about
CVS
to
your
Supervisor
or
DM
?
You
can't
give
me
one
good
reason
why
you
are
still
employed
with
this
"awful"
company?
Why
not do
your
self
and
CVS
a
favor
and
just
quit
?
Do
you
U
N
D
E
R
S
T
A
N
D

M
E
?
tumblr_leimsh3O7U1qe0eclo1_r1_500.gif

Still think Im grumpy and old and stooping below my level? Sometimes i wonder why i post here. Boredom maybe?

To be fair I never thought that, just using words that related to how he was feeling.

It was never the intent to badmouth you or old.

To be fair I never thought that, just using words that related to how he was feeling.

It was never the intent to badmouth you or old.

It's all good. To your defense, old does have a screen name that says "old"!

For realz. But don't stop posting Dr. M, many people on here love to get your perspective on pertinent issues.

Nice use of periods in your other post, very impressive. If we can get you to capitalize your "i"s we will have you posting like a pro! (Or do pro posters deliberately not use uppercase i's?)

For realz. But don't stop posting Dr. M, many people on here love to get your perspective on pertinent issues.

Nice use of periods in your other post, very impressive. If we can get you to capitalize your "i"s we will have you posting like a pro! (Or do pro posters deliberately not use uppercase i's?)

It's a little secret code to not capitalize the letter "i" by itself. Everytime you do it, you are flashing an online gang sign that only other people in your pro-posting gang can recognize. Safety in numbers dawg!

rxnupe - I say it is time for you to shut up or put up. If you really stand by your comments, post your first name and your regional managers email address. Otherwise your words mean squat since you won't stand by them.

rxnupe - I say it is time for you to shut up or put up. If you really stand by your comments, post your first name and your regional managers email address. Otherwise your words mean squat since you won't stand by them.
scroll up buddy I have already mentioned to OLD that I would gladly post my stores P & L and Triple S before I got there and current- my team's work stand for itself and speaks volume- if he is willing to provide his store's information and his track record I will gladly post mine. Why don't you ask OLD if CVS is so bad and a dangerous place to work why is he still employed there? That's the 64 thousand dollar question.

Dont worry, I wont stop posting. Im not that sensitive!

Is this Necessary? Really? The reason I stayed for so long at CVS was because I had no where else to go. Retail is retail. I hated the company; I did the best i could, made them lots and lots of money. I may have complained, but i did what they asked me to do. That is until all the programs came. That is when I quit.
You had no where to go???? So no other Retail company existed in that area? Hospital wasn't an option? What City and state do you live in where CVS is the only option available?

scroll up buddy I have already mentioned to OLD that I would gladly post my stores P & L and Triple S before I got there and current- my team's work stand for itself and speaks volume- if he is willing to provide his store's information and his track record I will gladly post mine. Why don't you ask OLD if CVS is so bad and a dangerous place to work why is he still employed there? That's the 64 thousand dollar question.

For real, just post the numbers already so that we can all move on with our lives. Just post the triple S scores, and PCI score, and CSI, ABC, whatever...

You had no where to go???? So no other Retail company existed in that area? Hospital wasn't an option? What City and state do you live in where CVS is the only option available?

Nope, Walgreens was the same garbage, hospital wasnt hiring, and mail order was cutting back. Like I said, I may have hated the company, I never complained about the pay, but i did do what I had to do to get by and make CVS happy and the patients happy. by the way, I live in clearwater where CVS and Walgreens are on every corner. Publix was still growing and I did not have Hospital experience. So I may have complained, but I still did my job until I felt that I could no longer do it.

OLD
why
are
you
working
for
a
company
that
you
hate
so
much
?
Why
have you
not expressed
your
feelings
about
CVS
to
your
Supervisor
or
DM
?
You
can't
give
me
one
good
reason
why
you
are
still
employed
with
this
"awful"
company?
Why
not do
your
self
and
CVS
a
favor
and
just
quit
?
Do
you
U
N
D
E
R
S
T
A
N
D

M
E
?
JUST QUIT! I hope you were able to follow what I just posted- just take your time and read it slow ok?

Wow, this is like an Arts & Crafts project. Are you allowed to use scissors? Does your doctor know? Very impressed once again. Awesome!