This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello everyone, just wanted to check if Buffalo prog has sent interview invites

Univ of Michigan had its first round of interviews
Nova has sent invites

Members don't see this ad :)
Got a mail from Louisville dental school, stating that they have received my 25 dollar check, my pass application is complete and that I need to email them my photograph. Have others received a mail of this sort??

Got a mail from Louisville dental school, stating that they have received my 25 dollar check, my pass application is complete and that I need to email them my photograph. Have others received a mail of this sort??
I recieved the same email!

these perio program sent out and some done with their interview;
UIC, Tufts, NOVA, Saint Louis, Marquette, VCU, WVU,OSU
From another thread.

Did any one got an invitation from Michigan

Buffalo is done with interviews and selected already

Louisville started reviewing but still not invitations are sent

Reactions: 1 users
Did any one got an invitation from Michigan
People are mostly posting interview invites and questions in the " Perio 2018" discussion thread. Try looking for your answer in that thread

I spoke to a perio director and he said his program (which is using MATCH) is not interviewing until September. I assume most MATCH programs are not interviewing until September as well.

Which school or program director?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have got an interview invite from USC.. Any tips?

I have got an interview invite from USC.. Any tips?
Be yourself, research about the college and decide y u want to go to USC in particular. Go through the basic interview questions prior as well. The interviews are quite easy u dnt have to wry

Be yourself, research about the college and decide y u want to go to USC in particular. Go through the basic interview questions prior as well. The interviews are quite easy u dnt have to wry
What are the basic interview questions?