Path and SoCute are in our rearview mirror...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Will

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
If only SoCute hadn't threatened us. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

so what do you mean by being in the rear view mirror anyways:confused:

The path forum was ahead of us in number of posts. We eventually caught up and passed them...therefore they are in our rear view mirror.

Members don't see this ad :)
They are so far back I think we lost them from the rear-view mirror...
There are friggin >72,000 posts in this forum. Strong work!

Meredith has been sumberged for half the episode...she should be dead.

Too bad I don't have a TV here...

I'm still waiting for Cable to go "Online"... some day, some day

I'm tired. I don't wanna show up for anesthesia tomorrow, but since it's the last day I probably should. Mostly, I just don't want to get to the hospital at 7am for I am lazy.

My prediction is they are going to kill of Meredith and have a new title screen where they scratch out Grey's and write in Izzy's. Call it Izzy's Anatomy. Probably in red pencil font.

i am proud that i started those threads.. thats my legacy!

Members don't see this ad :)
Strong work everyone. We should have this thread closed out in no time.

I'm tired. I don't wanna show up for anesthesia tomorrow, but since it's the last day I probably should. Mostly, I just don't want to get to the hospital at 7am for I am lazy.

Hey ST...I'm on radiology. Lemme tell you about it. I go in when I want, so that means no alarm to wake up. I usually stay for about 2 or 3 films...which translates to about 30 min. Today, I couldn't sign in since no one was there. So we decided to just leave. Life is great on radiology. :D

Strong work, other fake doctors (and the few real ones).

May we continue our dominance.

You aren't reading the last line.

If I could put the javascript in, I have a countdown that even does seconds on one of my webpages.

You aren't reading the last line.

If I could put the javascript in, I have a countdown that even does seconds on one of my webpages.

I see the last line...I just choose to ignore it in jest. The countdown would be cool, but I'd think it would add to the histeria. Just look at the reaction ST has when we have a daily countdown.

That's what would make it fun, would be for her to complain about it hourly, not just daily.

Watching old episodes of Heroes. Save the cheerleader, baby!

+pad+

so, did I miss anything good on Scrubs during my date, or will I just catch it next week on Comedy Central?

i need tivo as well. me and the wife had a nice dinner.

Tivo wouldn't do me any good. My cable reception is too poor. Boo dorms!

Guess I'm stuck with watching shows through my computer.

I gave up the DVR today in order to save on the damn cable bill, but kept the high definition. :D

I usually end up downloading the shows I like through bittorrents.

I gave up the DVR today in order to save on the damn cable bill, but kept the high definition. :D

I usually end up downloading the shows I like through bittorrents.

How could you give up a DVR? DVR/Tivo is the best technological invention, ever! You're gonna have to teach me about bittorrents. I don't get it.

Meredith has been sumberged for half the episode...she should be dead.
She ain't dead until she's warm and dead.

...Oh, man. She may never be dead.

She ain't dead until she's warm and dead.

...Oh, man. She may never be dead.

Oh I know. I kept yelling at the tv that they should do a better job of warming her up. I love how the OB/GYN attending was the one who first mentioned giving her warmed up fluids, and not the surgeons. She will live. And it will piss me off.

Oh I know. I kept yelling at the tv that they should do a better job of warming her up. I love how the OB/GYN attending was the one who first mentioned giving her warmed up fluids, and not the surgeons. She will live. And it will piss me off.

Especically after those aweseome chest compressions she was getting. They looked more like some pleasant variety of sweedish massage.

I also loved Dr. McDreamy's 4:1 compression to breath ratio. Watch now everybody in America is going to think the guidelines have changed and will start doing bystander CPR 4:1.

Anesthesia started at 7am. I woke up at 6:50 (forgot to reset the alarm from pain clinic's 8am time). Oops. Still managed to take care of the dog and made it in by 7:15. However, in a stroke of brilliance, our hospital has recruited more CRNA students and since they have dibs on the intubations, I am now home. And drinking my missed coffee. Caffiene headaches are bad.

As did we. Mrs. McNinja had New Zealand venison, and I had duck. She also had some ridiculous chocolate dessert.

We had chile calamari as an app, the chipotle mac and cheese (was amazing) and then we had filet wrapped in bacon with stuffed shrimp on the side which we shared. Then we were way full for desert, so we went and got gelato.. Oh and we had a nice bottle of wine as well. :D

Anesthesia started at 7am. I woke up at 6:50 (forgot to reset the alarm from pain clinic's 8am time). Oops. Still managed to take care of the dog and made it in by 7:15. However, in a stroke of brilliance, our hospital has recruited more CRNA students and since they have dibs on the intubations, I am now home. And drinking my missed coffee. Caffiene headaches are bad.

Made it into 7am morning report. "XX y/o X ASA X - habits, meth, smoking"

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Our place is lousy with SRNAs as well, but I didn't get to go home.

It's time to watch anesthesia videos made in 80's - again.

When will March 12th show up?

Im guessing this thread dies on match day.. then another version..

Ectopic, that dinner sounds fabulous *drool*

Oh it was excellent. Decided to finally make it out to Flemings. There are some other great Tucson restaurants but I knew what I was going to get with Flemings.

My GF grandfather passed away this morning. This has been a very tough morning to deal with. :(

sorry to hear that dr.will

ROCKS!!!

last night went out with about 20 classmates and partied like rock stars with some sweet karaoke... the sweet sounds of synthesized music

So my NICU rotation is 10am-12noon everyday with no weekends unless I want to. I do all the procedures and then go home. Fun! Bummer is that the health dept rotation starts on Monday . . .:(

My GF grandfather passed away this morning. This has been a very tough morning to deal with. :(

Sorry to hear that too. I hope the family is dealing with it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.