PASS/Match

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tristan28

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To those of you of who have went through the PASS/Match Process I had a few questions that I was hoping you could all help me with. First off, when does PASS/Match open for this coming application cycle? Secondly, are the deadlines to get applications in for OMFS programs all the same date or do they have differently deadlines? Lastly, I will be away from my home for the entire summer (with internet access) and I was just wondering if EVERYTHING is submitted electronically or are there documents that need to be mailed in manually by the applicant? I only ask because I am concerned that since I will be away from my home and school, there may be documents I need to send in that I will not have access to. For instance, do reference letters, Dean's letters need to be sent in by the applicant or do the referrees send them in themselves?

Finally, I know that alot of schools require secondary submissions that need to be sent directly to the program/school, when do those usually get sent out to the applicants?

Sorry for all of the questions but any insight into this process would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.