Partially matched Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousme23

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I got matched to an anesthesiology advanced program. I could not get a match to preliminary position.
I tried during soap but did not even get a call (I am and IMG). Since then I have been trying to call all programs and email them. Most of them do not revert, some do and mention that they are already filled. A couple asked for my information but did not respond after that. I have no clue what to do.

I tried on residentswap and inforesidency but it has stale data it seems. I contacted my PD but they are super slow and I feel all NRMP unfilled position will be filled by then.

What should i do now, where to find open position :( I really dont want to lose my spot as this means life and death for me. I have spent all my lives saving to this since past 2-3 years and have so want to make this happen.

Also I read on SDN today that sometimes positions open up in May. I am just concerned if that happens how would i even know as I do not have much contact in US programs.

Any help is appreciated from SDN.

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.