Open residency position -- Midwest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gimlet

Cardiac Anesthesiologist
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a chief resdient at a program in the midwest. We have a CA-2 leaving our program this fall due to family reasons (his wife got a cross-country job offer they couldn't refuse, with young children precluding the thought of living apart while he finishes residency).

We are considering bringing in someone off-cycle to replace him. This would be for a PGY-2 or greater position, for someone who has completed all clinical base year requirements (i.e., TY, IM, or surgery internship) and would be able to start anesthesia training around January 2013.

Please PM me for more information.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I would definitely be interested in this spot, I have family in the midwest and seriously need to move there ASAP, I would be interested in a swap also.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,

Is it still available? Would it be possible to get more information on this - and being a PGY-1 in IM currently, would i be able to qualify for this, please let me know

I'm a chief resdient at a program in the midwest. We have a CA-2 leaving our program this fall due to family reasons (his wife got a cross-country job offer they couldn't refuse, with young children precluding the thought of living apart while he finishes residency).

We are considering bringing in someone off-cycle to replace him. This would be for a PGY-2 or greater position, for someone who has completed all clinical base year requirements (i.e., TY, IM, or surgery internship) and would be able to start anesthesia training around January 2013.

Hi,
I PM'ed you regarding this position. Is it still available?

Hi,

I'm very interested in this position. I'm a PGY-1 in Internal Medicine out in Phoenix, Arizona. If the spot is still open, if you could please respond to me I'd really appreciate it.

Please let me know what information to send.

Thanks

very interested if position is still available, I'm a current CA-1 at a soiutheast program and not very happy with current state of program due to multiple staff leaving. please PM me with any other info if possible.
thanks!

hi, I am wondering if this position is still available, please PM me, if it is. Thanks.