Anesthesiologist position in South NJ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amcher4u

Reaction score
Looking to recruit anesthesiologists to our growing practice. Full time, part time, Perdiem or partnership track depending on your needs. Small stable private group covering a couple of hospitals and a few surgery centers in souther NJ. 25 min to Philadelphia, 45 min to NJ shore.

Members don't see this ad.

Looking to recruit anesthesiologists to our growing practice. Full time, part time, Perdiem or partnership track depending on your needs. Small stable private group covering a couple of hospitals and a few surgery centers in souther NJ. 25 min to Philadelphia, 45 min to NJ shore.

Partnership track numbers?
Vacation?
Call burden?
Supervision vs own cases?
Are you a partner or recruiter?

If you’re actually a regular member, you’d know what you provided will be picked apart, especially when you didn’t give any real information.

If it’s your first post, welcome. What you’ve provided is less than what I may find on gasworks.

Reactions: 1 user
Partnership track numbers?
Vacation?
Call burden?
Supervision vs own cases?
Are you a partner or recruiter?

If you’re actually a regular member, you’d know what you provided will be picked apart, especially when you didn’t give any real information.

If it’s your first post, welcome. What you’ve provided is less than what I may find on gasworks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Understood. I am a partner in the practice and this is my first post. So appreciate the feedback.
2 yr partnership track
7 weeks vacation
3-4 calls per month
80-90% supervision
I am a partner in the group.
I have not been on SDN since my USMLE days and I believe this site can be an alternative to Gasworks.

Pls feel free to PM for more info and contact information and if you want to arrange a visit.

Understood. I am a partner in the practice and this is my first post. So appreciate the feedback.
2 yr partnership track
7 weeks vacation
3-4 calls per month
80-90% supervision
I have not been on SDN since my USMLE days and I believe this site can be an alternative to Gasworks.

Pls feel free to PM for more info and contact information and if you want to arrange a visit.

I think you’d have better luck with decreasing the partner track by one year and increasing the vacation by one week, to start.

More in line with other small PP groups that are hiring from what I’ve seen.

Sounds like Inspira Medical Center or what used to be the South Jersey Regional Medical Center.

2 yr partnership track
7 weeks vacation
3-4 calls per month
80-90% supervision

whats the compensation?
How much does call pay?
Whats the 401k max contribution limit?

Talk money to us.

Reactions: 1 users
2 yr partnership track
7 weeks vacation
3-4 calls per month
80-90% supervision

3-4 calls a month is a lot.

Especially if this is where I think it is. The physicians do all the labor epidurals throughout the night while the CRNA sleeps.
But that's exactly who should be doing the labor epidurals... If the CRNA is sleeping all night, they should convert their call into a backup role and save on labor costs.

Reactions: 4 users