***Official Roseman University Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

just added to my designations. how long does it take to get the secondary and does it contain questions?

Members don't see this ad.

just added to my designations. how long does it take to get the secondary and does it contain questions?
I had a mail out date of 7/22. Received an "Application Received" email on 7/26 with instructions on how to pay the $75 application fee - no questions or request for any additional documents. Got the "Application Under Review" email on 9/19. Haven't heard a peep since then.

Thank god this is so relieving. Thank you! 1:30 is just about when I will have to leave since my flight is at 4:00pm. Really appreciate your input! :)
You should talk to the school though and explain the situation because the latest interviews run from 2:15-2-45 and if you're in that group you may miss the flight.

Members don't see this ad :)
You should talk to the school though and explain the situation because the latest interviews run from 2:15-2-45 and if you're in that group you may miss the flight.
Yes thank you I will do that, but I called in yesterday and they did not seem to be quite accommodating.

I know it’s late, but does anyone want to split the room for November 4 interview? (Only females please, sorry boys!)

Thank You!

Stats:
GPA: 3.33
sGPA: 3.15
DAT: AA/TS/PAT/RC/Any less than 20?
21/23/18/20/Yes, QR!
Received Interview: on October 6 and was scheduled to interview in October 14, but I had to reschedule to November 4

anyone need a ride nov 4th? i'm a local and happy to help.

Anyone here have a "Check back Dec. 1" status?

Man, I was about to freak out because I assumed yours changed and mine did not.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Nope. It still hasn't changed. Anyone out there reading this and had their status change? I'm thinking most the changes occur on Nov. 30, but maybe someone had theirs change already.

Nope. It still hasn't changed. Anyone out there reading this and had their status change? I'm thinking most the changes occur on Nov. 30, but maybe someone had theirs change already.

No one?

Nothing yet for me. At least Thursday is right around the corner. This stress from waiting and not being able to know any thing is getting ridiculous.

Members don't see this ad :)
Roseman doesn't update the portal until after they've made the calls right, like after December 1st? Have about 180 people interviewed so far?

Nothing yet for me. At least Thursday is right around the corner. This stress from waiting and not being able to know any thing is getting ridiculous.

When did you interview?

Roseman doesn't update the portal until after they've made the calls right, like after December 1st? Have about 180 people interviewed so far?

I read that last year people posted updates on Nov. 30.

still no status changes on portal?

Not on my end. I'm wondering if no one really has their status change this year or no one is willing to share and we just have a bunch of gunners keeping to themselves? Lol

So the big day is tomorrow. Who is planning on attending Roseman if they get accepted and why?

Not on my end. I'm wondering if no one really has their status change this year or no one is willing to share and we just have a bunch of gunners keeping to themselves? Lol
Mine still says invited for interview. I interviewed a month ago...

Same. I was the first group of interviewees in September. It's been a long few months! I don't think anyone has reported their AADSAS changed so maybe this year it's just phone calls only.
When I read last years thread it looked like it was phone calls only as well at first.

So the big day is tomorrow. Who is planning on attending Roseman if they get accepted and why?
Me it's my dream school, I could really see myself being happy there with their curriculum. Good luck y'all. I know we've all worked hard to get to this point!

Reactions: 1 user
This thread is awfully quiet. I haven't heard anything from Roseman this morning and no status update.

I got an acceptance phone call at 10:15. The whole committee calls so I can assume it takes a while to get to everyone. My last name is more towards the beginning of the alphabet (if they are doing it in alphabetical order)

I got an acceptance phone call at 10:15. The whole committee calls so I can assume it takes a while to get to everyone. My last name is more towards the beginning of the alphabet (if they are doing it in alphabetical order)

They must either do alphabetical or by interview. Which leads me to ask you: when did you interview and did your AADSAS ever change from "Invited for Interview"?

They must either do alphabetical or by interview. Which leads me to ask you: when did you interview and did your AADSAS ever change from "Invited for Interview"?
Maybe not alphabetical because I am at the very end of the alphabet

I hope they aren't done yet :( Anyone from the November interview get a call yet?

What was the number? I missed a call from Utah : (

Rang back and spoke with the committee. I'm in!

Reactions: 2 users
I got the call around 10 this morning! I had to pull over and get out to jump for joy!

Is Roseman done with sending out acceptances for pre-dec interviewees?

Don't know if they'll do any calls, but they did say if you do not receive a call on December 1 to not be alarmed and keep your phone close lol.

I got the call around 10 this morning! I had to pull over and get out to jump for joy!

Congrats!

Don't know if they'll do any calls, but they did say if you do not receive a call on December 1 to not be alarmed and keep your phone close lol.

Congrats!
Any good news for you yet? I have been rooting for you during this whole cycle. I'd like to see my fellow reapplicants get in!!

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone get a waitlist email or status change on AADSAS? Nothing new here.

Just got a call from Roseman. They are still giving out acceptances!

Reactions: 2 users
My status changed on portal by the end of the day when they called me.