***Official Roseman University Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Μοlar Βear

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Remember, we're in this together. :biglove:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
On my AADSAS, says Received/Application Complete. Really hope to get an interview, visited Salt Lake City once, Utah residents are really nice!

Reactions: 1 user
I currently live in Provo, and South Jordan is such a nice area! It's pretty new, close enough to SLC to have things to do..cheap ish housing. I just wish the school was cheaper.

Members don't see this ad :)
Let's hope for the best!

Not me .. and my application had been complete for maybe a week or so. I'm getting the vibe we aren't alone (hopefully).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using SDN mobile

I completed everything day 1 and I haven't got anything, so I think we're good!

got the "under review" email today. good luck everyone.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the application is complete and ready to be reviewed email on the 26th but I have not received an email saying it is under review

I got the application complete email on July 18th and received the application "under review" email today, August 9th.

Received application complete email on July 6 and haven't heard anything since then.

Haven't heard from them either although I feel like it will take some time since I got my "complete and ready for review" email only last week (8/3)

I got the under review email today. A bit strange since I submitted day 1 and I payed the fee as soon as I could. But still good!

Reactions: 1 users
under review email today! hopefully interview soon

Just got mine today too.. did most of my things mid July

Under review today as well. Everything was in late July.

I got the under review email today. A bit strange since I submitted day 1 and I payed the fee as soon as I could. But still good!
Possibly because you are a Utah resident?

I submitted mine way back in early june and still havent received the under review email yet.

I submitted everything early July and just got the under review email! Oh well, at least it is ready to go. Here's hoping!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Nothing out of the normal guys. I interviewed at Roseman before. Submitted early June, got the under review email late Aug and got my interview invite ~early-mid September.

Any word from Roseman, yet? They're killing me over here! Haha

Still waiting for my "under review" email. Got the application complete e-mail on 7.26. I know it isn't time to stress.... yet.

Hey everyone. Just joining in. Here's what I've gotten so far.
July 15 - Application mailed out
July 18 - Application Complete
Aug 29 - Application Under review

Hopefully I'll hear more next week.

I'm excited to hopefully get an interview too. It's a 30 minute drive. I checked out the school the other day, easy to get to, nice area. Should be way fun!

I'm excited to hopefully get an interview too. It's a 30 minute drive. I checked out the school the other day, easy to get to, nice area. Should be way fun!
Have you heard from the U?

I went to their dental simulation course and it was extremely fun. I love how the exams are %90 pass/fail. And that you get to work on the same exam you just took with a group of students and if you get over %90 as a group, they add %5 to your exam. Also, their simulation lab is extremely clean and spacious. Just something that stood out to me for some reason. Lol

Last edited:
2 months after receiving an "application complete" email early July, I just received an "under review" email yesterday

That's interesting because they sent me "application complete" on 8/3 and "under review" email 8/9..hmn.

Looks like they're reviewing applications out of order

Last edited:
It seems like they are taking longer to send out interview invites as well, unfortunately... Airline tickets keep going up as we near October.

That's interesting because they sent me "application complete" on 8/3 and "under review" email 8/9..hmn.

Looks like they're reviewing applications out of order

Yeah it is weird indeed. Just wanted to put it out there in case other SDN predents and lurkers were wondering about the same thing.

I think many adcoms do a "first pass, second pass" method where they look for extraordinary applicants first (e.g. 4.0 GPA, 27 AA, built a dental clinic in sub-Saharan Africa with their bare hands), then they gradually sift through the more "average" piles.

Any news of when interview invites will start going out?

I can guarantee you I do not have extraordinary stats lol..I think they may flag down certain aspects of an application? I heard from ppl from my grad school that Roseman likes to interview students from our Masters Program. That could be it, maybe? But I could be wrong. Either way, I am betting next week could be the week for interviews! Good luck to ALL!

Can I ask what masters program you are doing? I am looking into doing one if I do not get accepted into dental school this year.

Got the "Admissions committee has begun the review of your application" email on friday

Just got an interview! Sept 30 or Oct 14.