***Official Roseman University Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Does anyone know if there are more spots that need to be filled?

Does anyone know if there are more spots that need to be filled?
Not sure. Perhaps they are waiting on the most recent acceptances to make their final decision? Then it will slowly trickle down and the class will be full. Has anyone contacted the admissions office and asked whether its full or not?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations guys. I am part of the newly graduated class of 2017. You guys won't see me once you're here, but I'm happy to answer any questions you guys may have at this point. I won't know specifics details (tech specs, costs, paper work), but I'll be of help in broader topics. PM's are welcome.

Reactions: 4 users
Got a call this afternoon! now come the decisions ahhhh!

Reactions: 4 users
Those who were accepted, when is the next deposit due?

Congratulations guys. I am part of the newly graduated class of 2017. You guys won't see me once you're here, but I'm happy to answer any questions you guys may have at this point. I won't know specifics details (tech specs, costs, paper work), but I'll be of help in broader topics. PM's are welcome.

When do we find out what classes we're taking? Do we find out before classes begin or do we have to wait until orientation? Thanks

When do we find out what classes we're taking? Do we find out before classes begin or do we have to wait until orientation? Thanks
Once you have access to your student email, just check your google calendar. The entire school schedule will be updated there.

Does anyone know if they will be making calls this week?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if they will be making calls this week?
Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst lol.. guess it's time to dust off those DAT books again :dead:

accepted! got a call Friday morning around 10 am

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted today around 1 pm!!!

Does anyone know if the school is still giving offers? Or how many people are still on the wait-list?

Does anyone know if the school is still giving offers? Or how many people are still on the wait-list?

I called last week and admissions told me "We don't consider our class full until the first day of matriculation, and cannot disclose how many people are on the waitlist"

I called last week and admissions told me "We don't consider our class full until the first day of matriculation, and cannot disclose how many people are on the waitlist"

Thanks for letting me know. Do you recommend sending a letter of intent or giving a call?

did anyone else get an email from them recently asking for an update?

i got accepted after i sent my masters grades into the program on thursday

I just declined my acceptance today. Personally, the 500k tuition and the location were just too much for me to come to terms with. I will be reapplying to schools for the upcoming cycle. Hopefully, one of you will get in off the waitlist. Best of luck in all your endeavors!

So I'm guessing this is it. Has anyone applied for the new cycle yet?