official CA POST BAC 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I didn't even get a response yet from them :( Does that mean I'm super screwed?

I haven't heard any sort of reply back from Davis or San Diego either! But apparently UCLA is still interviewing :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Finally got a word from UCI after a long wait following the interview...

...it's a no go for me. Goodluck everybody. If you are taking UCLA Extension courses, let me know. Biochem A thru C, anyone?

I didn't even get a response yet from them Does that mean I'm super screwed?

I would suggest you give them a call. Far as I know, they've got their list and it starts on the 17th of June. That's why I'm worry I won't get in even on the alternate list. Anyone with experience being on the alternate list?

Members don't see this ad :)
I would suggest you give them a call. Far as I know, they've got their list and it starts on the 17th of June. That's why I'm worry I won't get in even on the alternate list. Anyone with experience being on the alternate list?

I had previous experiences (not UC postbac) on a tight list of 8-12 students as an "alternate" and I never made it. I guess I only land second best (or not good enough for that matter. LOL) most of the time. HAHA. But it is not unheard of that waitlisted individuals end up matriculating anyway.

While hope is good to some extent, prepare for the worst and have a plan b.

I called UC Davis and UC San Diego (two schools I haven't received results from) and they said their class is now full. They will be sending letters within the next few days to week. Gluck everyone!

I called UC Davis and UC San Diego (two schools I haven't received results from) and they said their class is now full. They will be sending letters within the next few days to week. Gluck everyone!

I know it's not the end of the road...but still...I am not a happy camper :(...at the moment.

Got an email from UCD...rejected. Sweet. Good luck!

Just moved in to begin the UCSF program... great things thus far... My room mate is awesome ;)

Hi,
If you don't mind me asking... What was your GPA and past MCAT scores? I don't mean to get into your personal information. Just wondering if you would mind posting it so others like us know how our resumes stand. Thank you in advance.

HI inheartcardio,

I was wondering how your first semester has gone at UCSF?

how is the success rate like for those who went through post-bacs from the uc consortium?