***Official BU Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine C/O 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW mine changed to "check back dec 1" and I haven't been accepted
Interesting! Well, thank you! Mine is still “invited for interview.”

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on their last pre-December interview day and have the "check back Dec 1st" status. (No word from them yet) Anyone know what that might mean? Thank you and congrats to everyone accepted! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Just got accepted at 1:02 AM!!

Reactions: 3 users
accepted at 12:06 ! whats good fam.

Last edited:
ACCEPTED!!! Definitely based on your time zone (west coast)! Was anxiously waiting for the past three hours!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Just got accepted!! (3:34 EST but I'm in California) I interviewed November 20th.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
ACCEPTED! Received an email at 1:01am and am a Florida resident. Interviewed in November. ✊

So, is that all the invite for today or there will be more? (NY resident)

Woke up to an acceptance email at midnight PST exactly!! And here I was thinking I didn't get in bc I didn't get an email at 9 with all the east coasters!

I didn't get a pre-december interview... should I expect to hear from BU at all?

Accepted!
Looks like they just sent out a second batch of emails

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Accepted to BU! :soexcited:

Accepted!
Looks like they just sent out a second batch of emails

Did you have your status change to 'check back Dec. 1?"

Did you have your status change to 'check back Dec. 1?"
My status is now set to 'Offer Made'
As of earlier today it still said 'Invited for Interview'

My status is now set to 'Offer Made'
As of earlier today it still said 'Invited for Interview'

Appreciated the insight! Congrats again!

Anyone else had a pre-december interview and heard nothing back from Boston today?

You think they give out responses tomorrow? since it's the weekend I feel like they wouldn't
Honestly, I’m not sure. From this thread, it appears that at least two rounds of acceptances have gone out. My guess is we’re waiting until Monday at the earliest. AND/OR were waitlisted/rejected

Has anybody made a FB page? Too early?

Hey guys, kinda random but does anyone want an extra drawstring backpack they gave us at the interview? Like a gift for a spouse or parent?

Pretty sure I'm going to decline my acceptance, and I don't want to just toss it, so I'll ship it to anyone who's willing to pay for the shipping! Just DM me

Hey guys, kinda random but does anyone want an extra drawstring backpack they gave us at the interview? Like a gift for a spouse or parent?

Pretty sure I'm going to decline my acceptance, and I don't want to just toss it, so I'll ship it to anyone who's willing to pay for the shipping! Just DM me

You're sucha nice person :D

Does anyone know how generous BU is with giving merit scholarships?

Who else interviewed pre-December and hasn't heard back yet?

To all accepted students: Congratulations! I have made a Facebook group so that we can all communicate with each other.
Here is the link: Boston University Dental Class of 2022

Has anyone who had their app completed in July still not heard anything from BU? I find it very hard to believe im still "under review". I emailed Joshua in Oct and he just reiterated that my app is still under review and I can hear at anytime during the cycle ....

Has anyone who had their app completed in July still not heard anything from BU? I find it very hard to believe im still "under review". I emailed Joshua in Oct and he just reiterated that my app is still under review and I can hear at anytime during the cycle ....
I completed in beginning of August and haven’t heard anything

Status
Not open for further replies.