***Official BU Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine C/O 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropping my seat today. Good Luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
I need some serious advice to stay sane while sitting on this waitlist. BU is my last chance at acceptance this cycle, and I can’t stop checking my email or SDN... reading 5+ year old threads about when we could be seeing some movement :help:

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I need some serious advice to stay sane while sitting on this waitlist. BU is my last chance at acceptance this cycle, and I can’t stop checking my email or SDN... reading 5+ year old threads about when we could be seeing some movement :help:

I'm in the same boat. Unfortunately the waitlist hasnt moved yet, from my understanding. Lets hope next month.

Interview 2/13
Waitlist 3/6
That is great!! If it is not too much may I ask for your stats as well? I interviewed pre-december and have been waiting since then, it has been very stressful for me that is why I am trying to see if I have a chance or not. Thank you :)

Accepted!!! interview 1/5 then waitlisted on Feb. Honestly it's been one of the hardest two months in my life , but i'm finally accepted. Don't lose hope and keep emailing them.

Last edited:
Hey man would you mind sharing your stats as well? Also are you an international student by any chance (because I am) :)
hey man no I'm not an international student, and my stats were AA:19 TS:20 and PAT: 19 . also Gpa: 3.51 and sGpa: 3.3

Reactions: 1 user
That is great!! If it is not too much may I ask for your stats as well? I interviewed pre-december and have been waiting since then, it has been very stressful for me that is why I am trying to see if I have a chance or not. Thank you :)

undergrad GPA: 2.98
masters GPA: 3.87

AA: 20 TS:18 PAT:21

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Current D1 at BU here. Don't give up hope guys. I interviewed 2/14 and believe that I was accepted in April if I'm not mistaken. I was not on wait list though. Also, you never know what can happen, we had a fellow classmate get off of the wait list the day before classes began because someone got accepted to another school and transferred out! You never know what can happen, so the best of luck to you all!

Reactions: 4 users
Hi everyone, any updates that you could share? From a fellow stressed out applicant

Hey I'm still on the waitlist. I don't think there has been any movement. :(
Same here actually. I am wondering how many people are still on the alternate list for this year. Not sure if there will be much movement at this point tbh :(

Currently on the waitlist here! Does any one have any updates?

I was interviewed on February 13th and I still haven't heard back yet. They said my application is still in review :(
I don't know if this is better or worse than being waitlisted. Any thoughts?

I was interviewed on February 13th and I still haven't heard back yet. They said my application is still in review :(
I don't know if this is better or worse than being waitlisted. Any thoughts?
my friend had an interview early feb and hasnt heard yet either!

Status
Not open for further replies.