**Official 2022 GPR+AEGD PASS/Interviews/Match/Non-Match**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lostmoonofpoosh

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen one started yet so lets gooooo

Members don't see this ad.

For the Experiences section, are you guys putting a bunch of stuff from undergrad? The FAQ section says to include it but I'm not sure how much to actually put

For the Experiences section, are you guys putting a bunch of stuff from undergrad? The FAQ section says to include it but I'm not sure how much to actually put
I'm limiting it to a few top experiences from undergrad that feel important

Members don't see this ad :)
08/27- ECU School of Dental Medicine AEGD
Is this an interview?

EDIT: Can anyone provide more insight on this NYU Langone additional requirement: "Applicants should be prepared to provide a portfolio (ie., procedure logs, completed cases, presentations) upon request by the program."

This seems unusual for an AEGD?

Last edited:
Is this an interview?

EDIT: Can anyone provide more insight on this NYU Langone additional requirement: "Applicants should be prepared to provide a portfolio (ie., procedure logs, completed cases, presentations) upon request by the program."

This seems unusual for an AEGD?
Yeah

Reactions: 1 user
Waiting to hear back from PASS, but has anyone had to upload more than 3 undergrad transcripts to PASS? They only give 3 spots sooo...

EDIT: PASS "Just combine two of them in to one PDF and upload it..."

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

Last edited:
If you send your board scores to Pass but have not received results to part II yet, does anyone know if the new scores will be updated or would you have to send the scores twice?

Anyone applying to the NYU Langone sites get any interview invites yet? I know they typically interview Sept - Dec, but just wanted to get an idea of when interview invites are sent.

Some of the programs require a 2x2 to be mailed/emailed. After the status shows complete, do I wait to be emailed by the program or do I just contact them about the photo?

We just proactively mailed or emailed the photos after submitting.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, is anyone having the same issue that they are not able to add NYUL- the Foundry Dental Center, Bessemer, AL through PASS portal in their application ?

If you have a pass interview in october and they let you know you're in a couple weeks after that (and want your decision soon after that) but you have match programs you are waiting on hearing from in January, how do you go about this? Is it bad to delay your decision with the pass prorgams?

If you have a pass interview in october and they let you know you're in a couple weeks after that (and want your decision soon after that) but you have match programs you are waiting on hearing from in January, how do you go about this? Is it bad to delay your decision with the pass prorgams?
From what I gathered from last years applicants, you have to accept within a schools time frame or they might rescind your acceptance. You have to weigh the risk of accepting a non-match program vs getting into a match program later on. I know people who accept their first offer and I know people who declined their non-match offers only to not match later in the application process.

Any idea when programs send out invites like last year i heard they started sending out before deadlines

If you miss a deadline for an application is it still possible to submit? Obviously it doesn't look good but would it be worth it

What is the scoop on NYU Langone central AZ? Very confused... So there are 3 residencies (ASDOH, St. Vincent de Paul, and New Horizon). On pass it said 21 resident spots available, how many are available for New Horizon (this is the good one that gets to place and restore a ton of implants)?

Has anyone heard anything about the St. Louis GPR at Mercy Hospital?

Does it make a difference if you apply early in a progaram

Woodhull med center(NY)- GPR interview (virtual) invite (October)

Last edited:
VA San Francisco interview invite 10/1 (had 4 options for dates)--Virtual interview only
VA Loma Linda interview invite 10/15 (had the same 4 date options as SF)--Offered virtual or in-person interview

VA San Francisco interview invite 10/1 (had 4 options for dates)--Virtual interview only
VA Loma Linda interview invite 10/15 (had the same 4 date options as SF)--Offered virtual or in-person interview
When did you get the interview invites, and when did you submit your app?

I saw they did this for last cycle and it seemed really helpful. Post the program name, date of invite, and date options you were given for an interview, and then dates of acceptances when that happens. When adding put what you added in bold:

GPR/AEGD INTERVIEWS
as of 9/06/2021

Wichita State AEGD: Interview invite on 8/26, Interview date 11/5
Dayton VA AEGD: Interview invite is whenever you call to schedule, Interview dates every Wed & Fri till November

GPR/AEGD INTERVIEWS
as of 9/07/2021

Dayton VA AEGD: Interview invite is whenever you call to schedule, Interview dates every Wed & Fri till November
U of Oklahoma AEGD: Interview invite 9/7, Interview date 10/8 (Virtual), 10/22 (In person)

(updated my formatting, thanks for the heads up!)

GPR/AEGD INTERVIEWS
as of 9/07/2021

VA San Francisco GPR: interview invite 8/9, interview date 10/1 (had 4 options for dates)--Virtual interview only
VA Loma Linda GPR: interview invite 8/16, interview date 10/15 (had 4 options for dates)--Offered virtual or in-person interview
U of Oklahoma AEGD: Interview invite 9/7, Interview date 10/8 (Virtual), 10/22 (In person)

Hello, UConn asks for a 2" x 2" photo to be uploaded to PASS by including it in the CV/resume. The problem is that I already submitted my CV. Is it fine to send the photo through email?

GPR/AEGD INTERVIEWS
as of 9/08/2021

VA San Francisco GPR: interview invite 8/9, interview date 10/1 (had 4 options for dates)--Virtual interview only
VA Loma Linda GPR: interview invite 8/16, interview date 10/15 (had 4 options for dates)--Offered virtual or in-person interview
NYU Langone Central AZ AEGD: Interview invite 8/31, Interview dates 10/21, 10/28, 11/11 - virtual

Last edited:
olin e teague va anyone? set to end interviews tomorrow

Just got an interview invite for Salt Lake City, UT (George E. Wahlen Dept. VA - GPR)!

What is the scoop on NYU Langone central AZ? Very confused... So there are 3 residencies (ASDOH, St. Vincent de Paul, and New Horizon). On pass it said 21 resident spots available, how many are available for New Horizon (this is the good one that gets to place and restore a ton of implants)?

New horizon is saying that there will be 5 residents next year. You will still get interviewed by the other 2 residencies even if you're not interested in them, which I'm not sure why they did this. Probably because of NYU Langone.

Reactions: 1 users
What were their interview dates?
Sorry I had to call today to find out! 3 October dates and 3 November dates. I'm unsure of the November dates because I knew I wanted October, but I know they are all on Monday and I was told there will be 5 of us interviewing that day (I picked 10/25.)

GPR/AEGD INTERVIEWS
as of 9/14/2021

NYU Langone Central AZ AEGD: Interview invite 8/31, Interview dates 10/21, 10/28, 11/11 - virtual
George E. Wahlen Dept. VA GPR: Interview invite 9/14 - dates: 10/4, 10/18, 10/25 + 3 November dates

Last edited:
GPR/AEGD INTERVIEWS
as of 9/16/2021

George E. Wahlen Dept. VA GPR: Interview invite 9/14 - dates: 10/4, 10/18, 10/25 + 3 November dates
UVM Medical Center GPR: Interview invite 9/16 - dates: 10/08, 10/22, 11/05, 11/19 virtual

Has anyone else run into the issue where the school requires a NBDE score report, but you don't have it yet? One of the programs that I'm very interested in requires it on the document page, but I am taking INBDE and had to wait to be cleared by the school I attend so I won't have my score report in time...I reached out to the school and they told me to contact ADA/ADEA PASS. When I called either of those I was referred to the school...

Has anyone else run into the issue where the school requires a NBDE score report, but you don't have it yet? One of the programs that I'm very interested in requires it on the document page, but I am taking INBDE and had to wait to be cleared by the school I attend so I won't have my score report in time...I reached out to the school and they told me to contact ADA/ADEA PASS. When I called either of those I was referred to the school...
No one has said anything to me but I was also wondering if this would be an issue

Did anyone get interview invitation from VCU AEGD yet ?

GPR/AEGD INTERVIEWS
as of 9/20/2021

UVM Medical Center GPR: Interview invite 9/16 - dates: 10/08, 10/22, 11/05, 11/19 virtual
Dental College of Georgia-Augusta AEGD 9/20 - dates: 10/18 in person interview

GPR/AEGD INTERVIEWS
as of 9/20/2021

Dental College of Georgia-Augusta AEGD 9/20 - dates: 10/18 in person interview
See you at DCG!

GPR/AEGD INTERVIEWS
as of 9/20/2021

Dental College of Georgia-Augusta AEGD: Interview invite 9/20, Interview date: 10/18 in person interview

GPR/AEGD INTERVIEWS
as of 9/20/2021

Dental College of Georgia-Augusta AEGD: Interview invite 9/20, Interview date: 10/18 in person interview
Prisma Health GPR- Columbia, SC: Interview invite 9/20, Interview date: 10/17,10/18,10/19 virtual

GPR/AEGD INTERVIEWS
as of 9/20/2021

Prisma Health GPR- Columbia, SC: Interview invite 9/20, Interview date: 10/17,10/18,10/19 virtual
Make the one you're adding bold! Also you can interview at Prisma on a Sunday?