**Official 2021 Ortho PASS/Interviews/Match/Non-Match**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone want my GRE study material. All you have to do is pay for shipping to my paypal account and I will send you the following items. I'll try to ship media mail...hopefully the flashcards will count as well. Consider passing it off to someone else once you are finished with them. :) PM me for the four items below.

1. 5 lb. Book of GRE Practice Problems: 1, 800+ Practice Problems in Book and Online (Manhattan Prep 5 lb): Manhattan Prep: 9781506247595: Amazon.com: Books (Cover is halfway torn and the first 25 pages have writing on it, but the remaining 1000+ pages don't)
2. 500 Advanced Words: GRE Vocabulary Flash Cards (Manhattan Prep GRE Strategy Guides): Manhattan Prep: 9781935707882: Amazon.com: Books (kids were messing with them, could be missing a card or two, but not really used at all)
3. Manhattan Prep GRE: 500 Essential Words (Manhattan Prep GRE Strategy Guides): Dziura, Jennifer: 9781935707899: Amazon.com: Books
4. Official GRE Super Power Pack, Second Edition: Educational Testing Service: 0781349366667: Amazon.com: Books (Pencil markings in 1/8th of the pages, should be all erased)
has this already been taken?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone that was accepted to Jax ortho class heard anything from administration since deposit ?

Members don't see this ad :)
I emailed asking about start date for Fellows. They said most likely the week after July 4. I haven’t heard since and no official schedule. Excited to meet everyone 😄
Hey are you joining the fellowship program this year?
I will be beginning the fellowship program as well
Can we connect thru phone?

Hi guys,
those who matched into residency program, did they receive any email from AAO for registration? Do they send any items by mail?

Hello, I'm graduating from a Canadian DS this year and I'm applying to ortho in Canada and the US this cycle. I have taken the NDEB (Canadian board) and the INBDE, and I will take the GRE later in April. I will start working in private clinic after I get my diploma. For recommendation letters, I have one ortho who has agreed to provide a letter, with the other letters coming from demos in other disciplines. I have 4 publications, 2 of which I am the first author (none of which is ortho-related). I have very little community involvement outside of required internships. However, my biggest weakness is my class rank, where I place near the middle of the class (my grades were mainly brought down by clinicals, where depending on the discipline teachers tend to the average grade unless you are personally close to them).

How much of a shot would you guys say I have? Should I take the ADAT to try to boost my profile (granted it's pretty late in the year to start preparing for it)? How/where should I apply to maximize my chances? Thanks for any advice and feedback.
I would not recommend taking the ADAT, it is not worth the time, money, and effort and I doubt many ortho programs even care about it (unless you score exceptionally well).

Your class rank will definitely hurt your competitiveness, but overall I think you have a decent chance given your stellar research background. Best of luck!

When applying to ortho residencies, does one have to submit undergraduate transcripts + dental school transcripts, or just dent school transcripts? Thanks for your help!

Hey everyone!
I am planning to sell out my Gre material
Have lots of it all in very good condition
Anyone willing to buy it please contact me

Depending on programs but based on what I have heard from some program directors, earlier you submit it the better it is :)
I know there are programs that dont look at applications till they pass the deadline. I would submit my application as soon as possible though :)
Do you know if boston university wait till the deadline passes to check the applications ?

Has anyone attended or currently enrolled in the UF fellowship or any other fellowship/internship program ?