**Official 2021 OMFS PASS/Interviews/Match/Non-Match**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Banjogo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
And so it begins

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Anyone know if we should upload undergrad transcripts directly to PASS? Or if we should send them individually?

Anyone know if we should upload undergrad transcripts directly to PASS? Or if we should send them individually?
theres a spot for unofficial undergrad transcripts in the documents. I've had trouble uploading official transcripts pdfs though

Members don't see this ad :)
I was wondering when this post was going up. I’m just waiting on my institution evaluation, then my apps are off.

I can't believe it's finally my year for this thread!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
I can't believe it's finally my thread. Submitted and waiting.

Reactions: 5 users
wondering if i should add virtual externships to the list of externships on PASS

Reactions: 5 users
I didn't see one already made.

You guys submitting PASS, then sending CBSE scores directly to programs? Mr. London said scores available week of Sept 22. Thoughts? Not trying to push it to the deadline...

I'll submit before I get my CBSE score. But from what I understand - applications are not complete without a CBSE score and from the phone calls I made, the programs will not even look at your application until it has a CBSE score attached to it.

Anyone have any idea if interviews will come out in September or will they push it back to October since most programs pushed back their deadlines?

Anyone have any idea if interviews will come out in September or will they push it back to October since most programs pushed back their deadlines?

I was wondering the same. In a normal year, invites would have started already. There are still a handful of programs which still have 09/01 and 09/15 deadlines. If any interview invites go out, I'm sure someone will start the list here like every other year.

Reactions: 1 users
I was wondering the same. In a normal year, invites would have started already. There are still a handful of programs which still have 09/01 and 09/15 deadlines. If any interview invites go out, I'm sure someone will start the list here like every other year.
Hopefully it starts soon, this wait is brutal lol

Wanted to wish good luck to everyone. Submitted earlier this week. Having all the interviews over zoom will be an interesting new twist.

Is it a hard requirement to post your undergrad transcript onto PASS?

Members don't see this ad :)
This wait is brutal.... I hope we all hear some good news soon. We got this!

Reactions: 2 users
CBSE scores came out today. Hopefully that correlates with interview invites.

CBSE scores came out today. Hopefully that correlates with interview invites.
Hopefully, I’ve been submitted since mid-june. Really seems like there was no point in submitting early

Reactions: 1 user
any indication to when we'll begin to hear back?

Hopefully, I’ve been submitted since mid-june. Really seems like there was no point in submitting early

There really ain’t lmao. Only 1 program sent invites so far that I know of. All this rush for no reason.

Reactions: 4 users
Interesting. Congrats! Is it normal for programs to send out interviews before their due dates?

9/25 or 11/20: Case Western Virtual (9/8/20)
10/26, 11/9, 11/23, 12/7: UT Houston 4 or 6 year Virtual (9/21/20)

Not gonna lie, this thread title looks so much better than the other one lol.

Not gonna lie, this thread title looks so much better than the other one lol.

Agreed! I was weirdly disappointed with the other thread title. Let's change the formatting to be like last year. Easier to quickly scan for a program.

Case Western 9/25, 11/20 - Email (9/8) Virtual
UT Houston (4 & 6yr) 10/26, 11/9, 11/23, 12/7 - Email (9/21) Virtual

Congrats! Is it normal for programs to send out interviews before their due dates?

Congrats! Is it normal for programs to send out interviews before their due dates?

Some programs do rolling interviews that’s why.

Been following these threads for too long now, pretty cool I get to be a part of it this year. Hopefully we all start getting some good news soon bc this wait has been rough lol

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone apply to Case Western after the Sept 1 deadline? They said they were extending their deadline and will be accepting apps throughout September during the virtual fair but it seems like they sent out interviews shortly after 09/1. Anyone have any idea what’s going on with that?

There really ain’t lmao. Only 1 program sent invites so far that I know of. All this rush for no reason.
michigan sent out an early round of invites the first couple days of september, but overall no need to rush

Has anyone talked to Columbia? On PASS, it says the deadline is September 1st but on their homepage, it says the deadline is October 1st? Also, there is a discrepancy between what supplemental materials they want on PASS vs their homepage

Sounds like half the programs I applied to. One programs website has the application due date as October 15th 2018

Has anyone talked to Columbia? On PASS, it says the deadline is September 1st but on their homepage, it says the deadline is October 1st? Also, there is a discrepancy between what supplemental materials they want on PASS vs their homepage

Call them directly and if you can't get a hold of anyone I'd say just apply. If there's a discrepancy go with the later date. They probably forgot to update the other one. Worst case you lose $89 and best case you match to the program you want

Jacksonville 11/6 - Email (9/25) Virtual

Call them directly and if you can't get a hold of anyone I'd say just apply. If there's a discrepancy go with the later date. They probably forgot to update the other one. Worst case you lose $89 and best case you match to the program you want
I spoke to them about 2 weeks ago, the later date is their actual deadline and they want everything listed on the website. I know there is a discrepancy between what the two webpages say, but apparently they want it all.

useful to list the known interview dates for programs or no?

i can't remember which of these had diff dates for the 4 and 6, but here is a working table to add to

PROGAMPOSTED INTERVIEW DATE
Boston 4yr11/5
Herman Ostrow 4yr11/19
Highland Hospital11/21
Maryland10/27-28

UCSF 10/23 - Email (9/29) Virtual

Reactions: 6 users
Interview Dates (Have NOT sent invites yet)

Boston 4yr11/5
USC Herman Ostrow 4yr11/19
Highland Hospital11/21
Maryland10/27-28
VCU11/12-13
Rutgers12/2 (virtual)
Oklahoma11/14
Cincinnati10/23-24
Texas A&M Baylor12/7-8
Ohio State12/7 & 12/9
UIC11/9 & 11/10
San Antonio 12/20-21
NYU11/19

Where is AccessOMFS with the "official" calendar? Anyone remember his SDN username?

when did you submit to jacksonville?

Interview Dates (Have NOT sent invites yet)

Boston 4yr11/5
USC Herman Ostrow 4yr11/19
Highland Hospital11/21
Maryland10/27-28
VCU11/12-13
Rutgers12/2 (virtual)
Oklahoma11/14
Cincinnati10/23-24
Texas A&M Baylor12/7-8
Ohio State12/7 & 12/9
UIC11/9 & 11/10
San Antonio12/20-21
NYU11/19

Where is AccessOMFS with the "official" calendar? Anyone remember his SDN username?

Pretty sure it was just AccessOMFS

when did you submit to jacksonville?

July

UMich - Email (9/25) 11/18, 11/23 Virtual

AAOMS is from today until 10/10. Most programs will likely send invites afterward

Every email coming in got me buzzing boys. Then I’m disappointed every time when I check my phone it’s an update on our clinic’s COVID protocol or some other **** lol

SAMEEEEEE

Every email coming in got me buzzing boys. Then I’m disappointed every time when I check my phone it’s an update on our clinic’s COVID protocol or some other **** lol
There are girls in here applying too. Be careful about the stuff you say on interviews

AAOMS is from today until 10/10. Most programs will likely send invites afterward

Yes...however, this year AAOMS it is virtual so participation may or may not be down. But I have heard not till around the 10/15, the other common deadline. We'll see what the week brings.