*~*~*~* Official 2017-2018 Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread *~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interview #7
Nyu
Instate
3.78 gpa 3.68 science
23aa 22ts
Date scheduled for 10/6

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Interview #3!
School: NYU
Notification date: 9/22/17
Method of notification: Email
Residency: NJ
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/21/17
Application complete date: 8/1/17
GPA (science, overall): 3.83, 3.74
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/23/24/25/no

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Should I be worried if I have 0 interviews by now? Applied to 10 schools.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Should I be worried if I have 0 interviews by now? Applied to 10 schools.
I applied to 10 schools as well with similar stats (except 16 for QR)around the same time. App wasn't complete until 8/2 and just started getting interviews in the past two weeks. What do your extracurricular activities look like? You'll probably start getting interviews in the next waves to come.

Interview #3
School: UNE
Notification date:08/22

Interview #4
School: UNLV
Notification date:08/31

Crossing my fingers for more interviews! good luck to everybody to get invites this month!

Interview #5
ASDOH:
Notification date: 09/07
Method of Notification: Email

Rejected: Loma Linda 09/21

For colorado, It updated to check back on Dec 1st, does that mean its rejected or wait listed?

When I say I'm shocked...

Interview #2: UCLA
Notification date: 9/21
Method of notification: email
Residency: California
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/15
Application complete date: 8/21
GPA (science, overall): 3.08, 3.27
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): AA 21/TS 19/PAT 21/ RC 25/none

OH WOW, thats amazing, do you have a lot of EC?

Interview #5
School: LECOM
Notified: 9/18 via email

Interview #6
Notified 9/22 via email
Aadsas mail out: 7/14 Complete 8/2
In state
OGPA:3.78 sGPA3.68
DAT AA/TS/PAT/RC/QR: 20/21/18/22/16

Reactions: 6 users
Interview #5
ASDOH:

For colorado, It updated to check back on Dec 1st, does that mean its rejected or wait listed?
It says check back on AADSAS? Also, what are your stats and state of residency if you don't mind?

It says check back on AADSAS? Also, what are your stats and state of residency if you don't mind?

Residency: AZ
AADSAS mail-out date: June 21th
Application complete date: July
GPA (science, overall) 3.18, 3.11
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/21/24/22/none

Members don't see this ad :)
Residency: AZ
AADSAS mail-out date: June 21th
Application complete date: July
GPA (science, overall) 3.18, 3.11
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/21/24/22/none
Did you already interview with Colorado? It would make a lot more sense for them to update your status to that if you've interviewed already.

Interview #5
ASDOH:

So your status changed to check back on Dec. 1st without an interview invite?

Finally! Interview #1 (3rd Time Applicant)
School: The Ohio State University
Method of notification: Phone Call
Residency: PA
AADSAS mail-out date:7/7/17
Application complete date: 7/14/17
GPA (science, overall): 3.18s, 3.34o
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/24/23/17 (20 1st time taking it)/No

Last edited:
Reactions: 23 users
Interview #4
Residency: MD
AADSAS mail-out date:6/1/17
Application complete date: 6/16/17
GPA (science, overall): 3.72, 3.81
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/23/22/none

Finally! Interview #1 (3rd Time Applicant)
School: The Ohio State University
Method of notification: Phone Call
Residency: PA
AADSAS mail-out date:7/7/17
Application complete date: 7/14/17
GPA (science, overall): 3.18s, 3.34o
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/24/23/17 (20 1st time taking it)/No
Why Man City, though? Chelsea is the way to go!

Great! I actually loved their interview day
I interviewed here too! Loved the interview day process! Dr. Covington is amazing and forthcoming. Really appreciate that when figuring out if this could be the right "fit" for you!

I interviewed here too! Loved the interview day process! Dr. Covington is amazing and forthcoming. Really appreciate that when figuring out if this could be the right "fit" for you!
I agree! They were very welcoming to all of the interviewees.

I did not get the joke lol but MC and MU look really good so far
Abramovic bought Chelsea in 2003 and that's when you guys started buying trophies (by buying players :p) since you have the money. In conclusion, chelsea were founded in 2003 because you were **** before.

Congrats to everyone who received an NYU invite! If you received an invite, could you let me know if they changed your status on AADSAS?

Congrats to everyone who received an NYU invite! If you received an invite, could you let me know if they changed your status on AADSAS?
No it still says "none"
I believe they said they don't communicate with the AADSAS

Abramovic bought Chelsea in 2003 and that's when you guys started buying trophies (by buying players :p) since you have the money. In conclusion, chelsea were founded in 2003 because you were **** before.
hahaha you're forgetting the fact that Man City was bought by Mansour Al Nahyan in 2008, whose worth, over 40 mil, is actually way more than Abromovich. And what were you before that? Just an average ****ty BPL team lol

hahaha you're forgetting the fact that Man City was bought by Mansour Al Nahyan in 2008, whose worth, over 40 mil, is actually way more than Abromovich. And what were you before that? Just an average ****ty BPL team lol
I'm no man city fan, but I know both Chelsea and City are nothing more than plastic clubs. Arsenal is the way to go.... remember, none of your premier league trophies are gold!.... back to the real topic, why do I only have one interview invite so far?!?!

I'm no man city fan, but I know both Chelsea and City are nothing more than plastic clubs. Arsenal is the way to go.... remember, none of your premier league trophies are gold!.... back to the real topic, why do I only have one interview invite so far?!?!
I don't want to see reminders about Arsenal this season going to my email. :( Wenger really needs to go...soon. Let's keep this topic on point guys :)

Interview #8
Residency: NJ
Application complete date: 8/29/17
GPA (science, overall) sGPA 3.6, oGPA 3.6
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/23/24/27/none

School: UNE (interview #1)
Notification date: 9/13/17
Residency: VA
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/2/17
Application complete date: 8/21/17
GPA (science, overall) sGPA 3.14, oGPA 3.26
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/19/18/22/none

School: NYU (interview #2)
Residency: VA
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/30/17
Application complete date: 9/1/17
GPA (science, overall) sGPA 3.14, oGPA 3.26
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/19/18/22/none

I wanted to post this to give other people with lower stats hope!

Congratulations this is really awesome!! Just wondering because I have a very similar gpa and my dat is 22 AA and 23 TS, did you have a lot of EC or what do you think helped you get the interviews the most? You gave me a little hope lol Thanks!

Is it odd that I just received an application complete e-mail from Tufts even though my application has been complete for over a month? If someone had something similar happen to them let me know!

Last edited:
Is it odd that I just received an application complete e-mail from Tufts even though my application has been complete for over a month? If someone had something similar to them let me know!
I haven't received an application complete email from them. I've had everything in as of mid July so I'm really really confused as to why I'm still on "Waiting Additional Info." I emailed them a couple of times about this.

hahaha Jesus, why would you even bring Arsenal up into this? Wenger needs to leave. What major trophy have they won for the past 10 years?

Is it odd that I just received an application complete e-mail from Tufts even though my application has been complete for over a month? If someone had something similar happen to them let me know!
same thing happened to me

Same for me, I called them and asked. They sent me the complete email right after I got off the phone.

School: University of the Pacific
Notification date: 9/13/17
Method of notification: Phone call
Residency: CA
Interview date: October 23rd
GPA (science, overall) sGPA 3.34, oGPA 3.55
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 20): 21/21/23/21/none

School: UNLV
Notification date: 9/18/17
Interview date: November 17th

School: Oklahoma
Notification date: 9/24/17
Interview date: October 13th

Reactions: 7 users
Does you guys think NYU sends out interviews daily or every couple weeks?

hahaha Jesus, why would you even bring Arsenal up into this? Wenger needs to leave. What major trophy have they won for the past 10 years?
I totally agree about Wenger, but even when are at our worst, we still won 3 FA cups... now what major trophies have you guys won before the past 10 years :rolleyes:.... Also, why the heck am I not receiving any invites, I expected more than one with my 3.96 and 23AA.

I totally agree about Wenger, but even when are at our worst, we still won 3 FA cups... now what major trophies have you guys won before the past 10 years :rolleyes:.... Also, why the heck am I not receiving any invites, I expected more than one with my 3.96 and 23AA.

Wow. Are you Canadian/ International and which schools did you apply to? I havent received an invite in a month and my stats are above those that did receive invites, its pretty confusing. Side note though, I'd give up the FA cups to see them in Champions League :(

Same thing happened to me even though I paid the supplemental over a month ago... Thought it was odd too

Status
Not open for further replies.