** Official 2011 MATCH MADNESS Countdown Thread ~~~ It's Spreading... **

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I've been told that e-mails usually come first and in waves. I've not been told tho if there are delayed waves... and whether the R3 system website shows the info concurrently with your mail or @12

Members don't see this ad.

Seems like they're holding out on us longer this year. hurry up!

Just got an e-mail from NRMP staff saying "congratulations, you have matched". However, I do not see my match status on the NRMP website. Is a simple one sentenced e-mail all I am supposed to get until Thursday?

It's on the options page. I haven't gotten my email yet, FYI.

Woohoo! I've matched. Think I'll have a margarita with lunch!:D:D

Just got an e-mail from NRMP staff saying "congratulations, you have matched". However, I do not see my match status on the NRMP website. Is a simple one sentenced e-mail all I am supposed to get until Thursday?

yes

Totally anticlimatic!

Still waiting for Thursday.:D. A little relieved though.

So those of us who matched .... that means we matched categorical if its not been specified and we dont get the list, correct? haha, sorry, im super excited and i totally forgot :laugh::p

Matched! I checked on the website. On the options page (when you login) it says "Match Results: Congratulations, you have matched!"

Guys check your emails! Apparently the NRMP servers somehow got tripped up, and a few friends have received their email notification! It's not on the NRMP website, though.

Hope you guys get great news!

PS - I'm sorry...I just had to!

That right there is what a dick looks like. Way to go A hole :thumbdown:mad:

About 4 people on their biggest day of their lives, prolly had a sinking feeling/panic attack for no reason.

Anyone can see the stats, but you can't see the list of unfilled positions...

So those of us who matched .... that means we matched categorical if its not been specified and we dont get the list, correct? haha, sorry, im super excited and i totally forgot :laugh::p

Yes. That is correct :)

MATCHED!!! Oh Thank God. Someone wants me! I get to cut people for a living!!!! :love::hardy::soexcited::highfive::clap::woot:

Congrats to everyone who matched - to those who didn't, good luck in the scramble. Fingers crossed for you.

can anyone else see the regional match stats besides me? i thought that u could only see it if you have to scramble???

If you have to scramble you can see the unfilled positions list starting tomorrow, but if you matched you cannot see that list. Everyone can see the Regional Match Statistics.

can anyone else see the regional match stats besides me? i thought that u could only see it if you have to scramble???

I have it too - everyone can see it. It's the unfilled list that's released at noon tomorrow which is limited to scramblers.

Asking for a friend:
If someone ranked 2 specialties (say one was EM, but also ranked one IM program), if they called NRMP, would they be able to tell them which specialty or no?)

CONGRATS TO US ALL!!!!!

I have it too - everyone can see it. It's the unfilled list that's released at noon tomorrow which is limited to scramblers.

Yep I see the regional list too ... scramble list avail at noon or somethin like that only for those who didnt match prelim (given they ranked only advanced or prelim too i guess), advanced (given they ranked advanced), or anything.

HAVE MATCHED WHAT a relief both me and my boyfriend.......... I have a job for the next 4 yearssssss to fix ppl

I did not match..... I am think I am out of life end :mad::mad::mad:

Asking for a friend:
If someone ranked 2 specialties (say one was EM, but also ranked one IM program), if they called NRMP, would they be able to tell them which specialty or no?)

CONGRATS TO US ALL!!!!!

nope.

please tell me this is just a dream...and worse b/c I worked last night:scared:

at least...on the bright side...we'll find out our match tomorrow:oops::(:xf:

Tomorrow?
Best of luck... keep your chin up, if it's what I'm now thinking what you meant.

Last edited: