NYU interview invitation - 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
yes even i heard n some of my friends declined nyu n went to uic,udmnj...
so that means thr r still quite q few seats available...

i knw this wait is so hard n long...but im sure hardwork will defin get paid off...
ia hope to hear frm nyu ths week...:)

Members don't see this ad.

yes even i heard n some of my friends declined nyu n went to uic,udmnj...
so that means thr r still quite q few seats available...

i knw this wait is so hard n long...but im sure hardwork will defin get paid off...
ia hope to hear frm nyu ths week...:)

I hope there are a lot of seats left over ...LOL!!!:D Does anyone know who holds the interviews? Are they the professors? And who sends the e-mail interview invitations... Mara???

Members don't see this ad :)
thank you very much to god !!!! finally i got interview after so long wait.
others please keep hope up you will hear it soon:thumbup:.

Congrats!!Great to know that you got one!
When did you get it?Was it an e-mail?When is the date of your interview?

Hope others like me who are waiting will get a call soon!
Lets keep our fingers :xf::xf::xf:

others please keep hope up you will hear it soon:thumbup:.[/QUOTE.).

Hey dentistca... Congrats for the iv call..all the best....can u please share ur status?

Last edited:
hey sucy

can you share your scores and other information like when you applied and when is the interview??

Hey anvik....i didn't get an iv call...

Congratulations for the call...!! I hope we too get the call soon... this wait is killing me... BTW When did u get the mail ? :xf:

Congrates dentistca, hope god will help all of us waitinggg:xf:

Congrats!!Great to know that you got one!
When did you get it?Was it an e-mail?When is the date of your interview?

Hope others like me who are waiting will get a call soon!
Lets keep our fingers :xf::xf::xf:

thank you very much for the wishes. Well i just got e-mail today morning i have it on 18th march.

hope you all get a call soon. i will tell the only thing is time:xf:

all the best to all waiting, they are still releasing interviews.:thumbup:

Yesterday I got an iv call ...my interview is on 25th March.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations for the call...!! I hope we too get the call soon...!!
Mind sharing the stats... :xf:

Thanks hydentist

My stats are 91/3.68/98
ya sure you will also get the call...All the best!!

me too very sad, weeping, waiting, lot of mixed feeling

me too very sad, weeping, waiting, lot of mixed feeling

Same is the case with me.... This was the last ray of hope and it too looks like diminishing.... no light at the end of the tunnel....!! :xf:

thank you very much for the wishes. Well i just got e-mail today morning i have it on 18th march.

hope you all get a call soon. i will tell the only thing is time:xf:

all the best to all waiting, they are still releasing interviews.:thumbup:

hey,hw was ur interview?n how many cadidates were thr for isp interview?

Hey Guys,

I am also waiting very desperately for the call. And this is really last hope for this year.

I hope we get call soon.

Good Luck

hey,hw was ur interview?n how many cadidates were thr for isp interview?

thanks interview was good, there were 10 students but for AP program there were 5 students, but they r still sending interview so dnt loose hope:thumbup:.:)

Yes hope hope hope hope hope hope....thats all what we can have right now dear

any call today????keep posting people..few f us r desperate to know here:mad:

those who r still waitin atleast post goodmorning hello here:D 1st thing to do wen i get up is check my email,2nd is to check this thread and wen thr is no new post it feels even worse..lols:smuggrin:

I really like your spirit tania suri!! keep it up... I really pray from my heart that you get in :) Hope for the best !! and Good luck to everyone !

those who r still waitin atleast post goodmorning hello here:D 1st thing to do wen i get up is check my email,2nd is to check this thread and wen thr is no new post it feels even worse..lols:smuggrin:

Same is the case with me.... Not sure what NYU is upto :mad:
it is almost coming to an end.... not sure what to expect....!!! :eek:

hahaha...cute.
Good Morning Tania!

Hi ,
I too feel the same,may be worse.Every 5 minutes I check my e-mail and the sdn threads too.Now it is becoming so disappointing I don't feel like checking[still I do !].I feel the wait is almost over.A lot of people might be getting calls and getting acceptances, but not posting here.So we don't know how many seats are available or if they are still sending invitations.
No matter what I too will be doing the same thing--HOPE FOR AN INTERVIEW CALL!!!
Hope we all get it soon!:xf::thumbup:

Please God!!! Why cant we all just get an Interview Call???? Why? Why? Why?

nyu is going to send i/v invitations till the end of march...

hope i hear frm them...:xf:

keep hopin and praying...:):xf:

Same here...:(:mad:.

any new iv invitations...????
end of ths week...!

everybody have a nice week end..
hope to get an i/v next week ia...:xf::xf::xf:

Same here, wen i see Today's post under nyu i/v invitation post, c it quickly if nyu has send call, if process is still going on. i have great faith in God, but don't know why, if its for good but very disappointed now
:xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf:

some ppl have ivs even on 23rd f march,c`mon guys post it here who got d iv calls..:xf:

Hi,

And the wait for this week starts now....!!!
Let's hope this week brings us some good news :)

positivity guys..positivity...

just stay positive..

good morning!

As BombayBDS said: stay positive:thumbup:. Just think that you ARE going to receive the i/v!!!!!

I interviewed on March 11, and I am waiting for the acceptance letter (or no).:bang:

Good morning to all and good luck.:luck:

I too try the same-to be positive,but how long?Now kind of losing hope.Its almost end of march and they might be done with interviews:(:(:confused:

I'm hoping to see some IV calls in this week atleast for some of us here :thumbup:

Wat I think is tha ppl r not postin about thr calls any more,i knw ppl havin ivs today:scared: n thn on 25th,dnt knw wat`s gonna happen bcus in april they`ll start considering waitlisted ppl:(