NYU Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
u said in citi private loans interest rate is 6% but it depends on credit history ..so might be diff. for diff person..right?did u get loans at 6 % interest rate.could u tell what will be the approxiamte credit score must be to get loans at 6 %..confusion.....

yes ur right...it depends on ur credit history. though good credit history counts bt it also depends on debit to credit ratio of not less thn45%...wht i understand frm it is tht your remaing income must be sufficient after paying ur other expenses....ask abt these questions from bank service...they will tell u wht their criteria for getting good interest rate.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi to all ,
Congrats to all them who have recieved NYU admission.
I have scored NBDE part1 77 newformat , Iam totally confused whether to give to repeat my part1 first or go ahead with part2 and then plan for part1 ?
I wish to apply for Ms programe .can anyone advice me on this please !!!!!
I am planning to apply by september , deadline .
thnks in advance
shashi

got accepted 5th may ...interviewed 17th april :D yaay me:luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
How did you get the bill? postal or email? I thought the tuition is due on june 6th! wasnt that so in the info packet?
Hey guys, i receivedtoday the tuition billfor summer and fall. The due date is may 27.the amount is 36,778. but I didn't receive the award letter. I don't know what to do? Did anybody receive the award letter so far?

How did you get the bill? postal or email? I thought the tuition is due on june 6th! wasnt that so in the info packet?

I received the bill by mail but nothing else from the financial department, so I am confused...:confused:Nobody did receive the award letter or other financial information? tomorrow I will call them..

I received the bill by mail but nothing else from the financial department, so I am confused...:confused:Nobody did receive the award letter or other financial information? tomorrow I will call them..
i received the bill also.dont worry abt it..after our loans reach the college they will pay it...call financial aid office also

i received the bill also.dont worry abt it..after our loans reach the college they will pay it...call financial aid office also

Thank you very much , hidocs.:) Did you receive the award letter from them? Will you go with the school bank (city) for the private loan ?

Hey,
We need a roommate to share a 2 bedroom can be converted to three apartment (rent:approximately $1200 each including utilities). if u are interested or if there is neone else who is interested kindly let me know asap. I am from India and the other girl is from Pakistan. The apartment is in midtown, walking distance from the university. You can call me at (714)501-2597 or email me at [email protected]
Thanks...Anchal

Thank you very much , hidocs.:) Did you receive the award letter from them? Will you go with the school bank (city) for the private loan ?
i am permanent resident. i will take federal loans--federal stafford and grduate pus loans...

Hi,

I am looking for a male room mate for a studio apartment which is on 24th street and 2nd avenue... just a two minute walk to school. I am looking to sign the lease starting June... if anybody is interested please send me a private msg. Or email at [email protected]

i am permanent resident. i will take federal loans--federal stafford and grduate pus loans...
hey hidocs ,
isnt the graduate plus loan's interest rate is 8.5% , which is quite much , as compare to any private loans which is like around 4 to 5 %.
even m confused wht to go for. is thr any othr positive point regarding grsduate plus loan ?

hey hidocs ,
isnt the graduate plus loan's interest rate is 8.5% , which is quite much , as compare to any private loans which is like around 4 to 5 %.
even m confused wht to go for. is thr any othr positive point regarding grsduate plus loan ?
This is true that interest rate on graduate plus loan is 8.5% but when u look at the website of CITI u can consolidate ur loan...mean u can reduce ur interest rate by 1.75%----1.25% automatic interest rate reduction at repayment and 0.50 % interest rate reduction for e-z pay auto debt payment program.As for private loan is concerned the prime rate is 6% this year and to this 6% will add some more interest rate based on ur credit history..so it will be 6% +.....and for consolidation of private loan..u can reduce 0.25% interest rate reduction for e-z pay auto payment program and 0.50% interest rate reduction when u make ur first 48 consecutive month payments on time.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is true that interest rate on graduate plus loan is 8.5% but when u look at the website of CITI u can consolidate ur loan...mean u can reduce ur interest rate by 1.75%----1.25% automatic interest rate reduction at repayment and 0.50 % interest rate reduction for e-z pay auto debt payment program.As for private loan is concerned the prime rate is 6% this year and to this 6% will add some more interest rate based on ur credit history..so it will be 6% +.....and for consolidation of private loan..u can reduce 0.25% interest rate reduction for e-z pay auto payment program and 0.50% interest rate reduction when u make ur first 48 consecutive month payments on time.
i dont get the pachage yet very
what about the rest

i got the same today evening...

hey can u explain that in simple words ??
being signed inn ferdal loan the lender would be same like citi n sellime? then whts the difference if we apply directly to private loan of thru fed stafford ?? even to have graduate plus loan we have to choose our lenders ?? m very confused ,can u help me on that ?

well guys I will decline nyu as I got acceptance from another school ,so u can count with a seat at nyu ,I ll let them know on Monday.Enjoy at nyu that is a great school.

well guys I will decline nyu as I got acceptance from another school ,so u can count with a seat at nyu ,I ll let them know on Monday.Enjoy at nyu that is a great school.

hola,

congrats:thumbup::thumbup:

where did y'a get into?

mai sunt romani intrati la nyu ,clasa 2011 sau anii mai mari ? m-as bucura sa primesc un semn de la voi...:thumbup:;)

I got award letter from NYU today.As i am permannet resident i qualified for federal loans.In my award letter there is written that i will receive something from HESC regarding how i will go for loans..but when? should i go to apply for loans or wait for HESC.pls tell. Also in my fafsa i didnt fill that i registered at selective service system (SSS) bcause i am 28 years old and i was over 26 when i entered usa.Now in my award letter they r saying u didnt register at SSS and if u qualify for exemption write a letter for reason....to whom?? and do i need to??

I got award letter from NYU today.As i am permannet resident i qualified for federal loans.In my award letter there is written that i will receive something from HESC regarding how i will go for loans..but when? should i go to apply for loans or wait for HESC.pls tell. Also in my fafsa i didnt fill that i registered at selective service system (SSS) bcause i am 28 years old and i was over 26 when i entered usa.Now in my award letter they r saying u didnt register at SSS and if u qualify for exemption write a letter for reason....to whom?? and do i need to??

This is what found about this Selective service registration in my research...

Federal Loans are of 2 broad categories:

1) Federal Direct loans (known as FDL's)

2) Federal Family Education Loan (FFEL) also Called Federal Stafford loan.

FDL: these are given to US citizens or Eligibel non citizens , also called Federal Aid Grants which the borrower or student need not return the aid or grant to the Federal Government at any time in his life. To qualify for this you should have registered for Selective Services before your 26th Birthday.

FFEL: these are federal stafford loans available through various lenders that you have to repay to the lender, where the Federal goverment is taking the responsibility towards the interest payment while the borrower is attending the program. Six months after the borrower graduates will start repaying the loan on a monthly basis to the agreed terms and conditions on the MPN, Master Promissary Note.

You are not eligible for Federal Grant or Aid but Federal Stafford loan, because you are not registered for Selective services. Why ? you know the answer , you moved to US after your 26th Birthday. As a matter of fact, NYU mentioned that you are not eligible for Federal Aid Grants (FDL's).

Now what are you gonna do ?

Ignore Selective services registration , coz you passed that age limit.

Apply for FFEL's or Federal Stafford Loans which is in NYU case ( $15000 unsubsidized & $4250 subsidized loan) through the referred lenders by NYU in your financial aid letter.

Is this enough for attending NYU ? Definitely NO.

Now you have to apply for something called ALTERNATE LOAN which Citiassist calls , don't know about other lenders.

This alternate loan is the major chunk on which the interest rate is calculated from the second your loan is approved.

Lastly, federal government will pay interest on the subsidized loan only to the lender while the borrower is attending the program.

I hope this helps...

If i miss anything or misrepresented kindly correct me ....

akg

This is what found about this Selective service registration in my research...

Federal Loans are of 2 broad categories:

1) Federal Direct loans (known as FDL's)

2) Federal Family Education Loan (FFEL) also Called Federal Stafford loan.

FDL: these are given to US citizens or Eligibel non citizens , also called Federal Aid Grants which the borrower or student need not return the aid or grant to the Federal Government at any time in his life. To qualify for this you should have registered for Selective Services before your 26th Birthday.

FFEL: these are federal stafford loans available through various lenders that you have to repay to the lender, where the Federal goverment is taking the responsibility towards the interest payment while the borrower is attending the program. Six months after the borrower graduates will start repaying the loan on a monthly basis to the agreed terms and conditions on the MPN, Master Promissary Note.

You are not eligible for Federal Grant or Aid but Federal Stafford loan, because you are not registered for Selective services. Why ? you know the answer , you moved to US after your 26th Birthday. As a matter of fact, NYU mentioned that you are not eligible for Federal Aid Grants (FDL's).

Now what are you gonna do ?

Ignore Selective services registration , coz you passed that age limit.

Apply for FFEL's or Federal Stafford Loans which is in NYU case ( $15000 unsubsidized & $4250 subsidized loan) through the referred lenders by NYU in your financial aid letter.

Is this enough for attending NYU ? Definitely NO.

Now you have to apply for something called ALTERNATE LOAN which Citiassist calls , don't know about other lenders.

This alternate loan is the major chunk on which the interest rate is calculated from the second your loan is approved.

Lastly, federal government will pay interest on the subsidized loan only to the lender while the borrower is attending the program.

I hope this helps...

If i miss anything or misrepresented kindly correct me ....

akg
Thanks for ur detalied information.Federal stafford loans r under direct loan program..the grant u were talking abt is Federal Pell grant(money which dont need to repay).we r not eligible for that as we already have a bachelor degree(bds) and also we r gng to do doctorate degree.Grant is only for undergraduates.In my award letter it is written i am eligible for federal stafford loan which i will definitely take and other is Graduate plus loan whose interest rate is 8.5%.i can also take private loan if i want.so confusion is which i should take ....graduate plus or private loan.Award letter says i will receive further instructions from HESC abt how to apply for loan.when will they send.its already late.so i need to wait for it then only i can apply for loans.
AND also as i entered in usa after 26 years of age do i need to give them reason why i didnt register in selective service system as written in my award letter.is someone in same confusion or if someone knows pls put ur input.Also akg if u have any more information ???
thanks

Thanks for ur detalied information.Federal stafford loans r under direct loan program..the grant u were talking abt is Federal Pell grant(money which dont need to repay).we r not eligible for that as we already have a bachelor degree(bds) and also we r gng to do doctorate degree.Grant is only for undergraduates.In my award letter it is written i am eligible for federal stafford loan which i will definitely take and other is Graduate plus loan whose interest rate is 8.5%.i can also take private loan if i want.so confusion is which i should take ....graduate plus or private loan.Award letter says i will receive further instructions from HESC abt how to apply for loan.when will they send.its already late.so i need to wait for it then only i can apply for loans.
AND also as i entered in usa after 26 years of age do i need to give them reason why i didnt register in selective service system as written in my award letter.is someone in same confusion or if someone knows pls put ur input.Also akg if u have any more information ???
thanks

As i said earlier you do not have to worry about SELECTIVE SERVICE REGISTRATION....

regarding HESC , it is the NEW YORK state agency that is going to provide us instructions and directions as far as FED STAFFORD loans and GRADUATE PLUS loans. So call financial aid advisor on Monday and talk to them, you will know what to do with the loan application process.

I tried to apply for GRADUATE PLUS & STAFFORD loans offered by Citibank through their online application process, but it didnt work out. It says that NYU has a special process for applying to these loans and suggested me to contact the financial aid office @ NYU.

So, i think there is noting to be confused, just wait till monday clocks in and call NYU financial aid office.

I further remember calling NYU bursar's office and Financial aid office on Friday morning ( 8th may) they told me to call them back only after i recieve the award letter, which was delivered to me yesterday evening (saturday , may 9th ).

so, at this point of time if you are still curious, log in to HESC website and register for a HESC PIN like a FAFSA PIN and talk to them on monday as well, so that everything will be clarified.

If i get to know anything will keep you posted here

Hope this helps...

:) hey akg! I have a question for you, because I am a permanent resident and I think that we have the same type of loan. The bill that I received is for summer and fall with the due date may 27th. On the award letter the loans that I'm qualified for,( stafford loan and graduate PLUS loan) are for fall spring. what happens with the tuition for summer? Is included in the fall loan ? Do you have the same thing on the award letter? They don't tell anything specifically about summer tuition...please give me an idea...:idea:

As i said earlier you do not have to worry about SELECTIVE SERVICE REGISTRATION....

regarding HESC , it is the NEW YORK state agency that is going to provide us instructions and directions as far as FED STAFFORD loans and GRADUATE PLUS loans. So call financial aid advisor on Monday and talk to them, you will know what to do with the loan application process.

I tried to apply for GRADUATE PLUS & STAFFORD loans offered by Citibank through their online application process, but it didnt work out. It says that NYU has a special process for applying to these loans and suggested me to contact the financial aid office @ NYU.

So, i think there is noting to be confused, just wait till monday clocks in and call NYU financial aid office.

I further remember calling NYU bursar's office and Financial aid office on Friday morning ( 8th may) they told me to call them back only after i recieve the award letter, which was delivered to me yesterday evening (saturday , may 9th ).

so, at this point of time if you are still curious, log in to HESC website and register for a HESC PIN like a FAFSA PIN and talk to them on monday as well, so that everything will be clarified.

Hope this helps...
thanks akg.As award letter said HESC will contact me via mail or email regarding how to go for loans.so should i wait or should i get the pin from HESC and apply for loans.i think if i go through without wait the loan process will not go through.right??/ And how many years r u gng to select for repayment...25??

I called today they told me the loans are aproved called by the end of the week..........my loans all federal but I need more because my private situation I have a house and I will rented after 2 noths MY morgage is higth I will student no work I hope they will be an adjustment of my case ................va

I have not received anything...
can someone tell me more about how the payment is handled?
do we have to pay on may 27th...??? that is the actual date i will be flying to ny...
Thanks for the help...
USM

I have not received anything...
can someone tell me more about how the payment is handled?
do we have to pay on may 27th...??? that is the actual date i will be flying to ny...
Thanks for the help...
USM

HI USM:

me too... I applied for staford loan & waiting for the response... it is too close to the joining date... I will call them tomorrow..some people say june 6th is due date..
have arranged the apartment?????

Hope this helps...
hi.i want to know why r u taking federal graduate plus loan rather than private loans.in private loans the prime interest rate is 6% and for graduate plus loan the interest rate is 8.5%.what do u u\ think which is better.i called nyu today ..they said that they will send us email regarding how to apply for loans .we can apply only after that and federal loans r direct loans.Govt. provide this loan directly

HI USM:

me too... I applied for staford loan & waiting for the response... it is too close to the joining date... I will call them tomorrow..some people say june 6th is due date..
have arranged the apartment?????
I received an e mail with the info...Check your nyu e mail...maybe you have it too...
Regarding the apartment...I have one...finally after a lot of work!
if you do not have it...contact waterside plaza...they have the best deals if you do not want to deal with a broker...i do not recomend a broker to anyone! It is a terrible experience in my opinion!
see you june 2nd...by the way...does anybody knows what is the time and place where we have to go on that date? is there a room number? I guess they will contact us again...we already have the course registred on the blackboard, but there is no info yet!

Hi Akg, and others,
I needed some info regarding the federal loan.
I too received the award letter saying I am going to get $38,500 for the year 2008-09.
Is it possible for me to get that loan before May 27th to pay the summer and fall bill-$36,778?
What is suggested Stafford Loan? Is it subsidized loan?Loan amount is $8500. What does it mean?

I have been trying to call financial aid dept from yesterday morning but no luck till now. The number is always busy. I have the award letter but I don't know what's the next step?

Pls share some info if you get time.
thanks
bye
adiwana

hi.i want to know why r u taking federal graduate plus loan rather than private loans.in private loans the prime interest rate is 6% and for graduate plus loan the interest rate is 8.5%.what do u u\ think which is better.i called nyu today ..they said that they will send us email regarding how to apply for loans .we can apply only after that and federal loans r direct loans.Govt. provide this loan directly

I think the PLUS load is 8.5 while u r in college, then it drops to 6.75 during repayment...on private loans ( i looked at citi assist ) the rate is variable, not sure how high it can go....its hard defer other types of private loans (equity etc...) and are more credit score based....

hi im confused too received the statement its due may 27 but no word from financial aid office wats the next step. do we just keep waiting for the award letter...

if somebody knows abt the time and room # and wat to bring with on the day of orientation pls tell... and can anybody tell abt the award letter wat if it doesnt come in time we still hav to make the payment by may 27th rite ?

I talked yesterday abt 27may deadline and the bursar office told me tht i f u r paying out of your pocket thn u have to deposit on 27may bt in case u don't ...thn bring personal checks on orientation....bt if somebody is taking loans thn 27 may deadline don't apply to tht...instead nyu will ask bank to disburse money whn they want.
May this helps u ,bt again..... confirm this with bursar office. and let other people know wht they told u.

To add to mano82's message...if you have taken the 40k loan, that will be divided into 20k and given for both fall and summer terms...if you need ll 40k at once, then you have to call financial aid and let them know about that...

To adiwana & hieveryone

i have been conditionally approved for citiassist graduate loan ...i applied online and sent the e-MPN...now they are gonna get it certified through NYU and send me a final approval letter which will allow me to attend the fall semester.. and depending on their disbursal time frame NYUCD is gonna get the money....(20000 $)

i applied online for the federal stafford loan form HESC website ...i registered at their website and received my HESC PIN number like FAFSA PIN instantaneously...then i applied for the 19,250 $ using their E-MPN ...now they are gonna process it to the NYU CD and get it certified and relase the information to my lender , which is CITIBANK..then citi is gonna release the funds and will send me a final approval letter...

i didn't like the graduate plus loan coz of its interest rate ..whihc is 8.5%
compared to citiassist which i have been approved for prime rate - 1%.

hope this helps

To adiwana & hieveryone

i have been conditionally approved for citiassist graduate loan ...i applied online and sent the e-MPN...now they are gonna get it certified through NYU and send me a final approval letter which will allow me to attend the fall semester.. and depending on their disbursal time frame NYUCD is gonna get the money....(20000 $)

i applied online for the federal stafford loan form HESC website ...i registered at their website and received my HESC PIN number like FAFSA PIN instantaneously...then i applied for the 19,250 $ using their E-MPN ...now they are gonna process it to the NYU CD and get it certified and relase the information to my lender , which is CITIBANK..then citi is gonna release the funds and will send me a final approval letter...

i didn't like the graduate plus loan coz of its interest rate ..whihc is 8.5%
compared to citiassist which i have been approved for prime rate - 1%.

hope this helps
so u get the citiassist graduate loan at 5 % interest rate coz prime rate is 6%..right?? hey when i called the financial aid office abt federal loans they told me that HESC will give instructions to only regular dds students not AP.....AP students will get email fom NYU and then only they can apply for loans..confused...

Hi Akg,
thanks for the info. I called citi bank for further info
bye
adiwana

so u get the citiassist graduate loan at 5 % interest rate coz prime rate is 6%..right?? hey when i called the financial aid office abt federal loans they told me that HESC will give instructions to only regular dds students not AP.....AP students will get email fom NYU and then only they can apply for loans..confused...

GO TO HESC WEBSITE APPLY STAFFORD LOANS USING E-MPN ..PERIOD

APPLY FOR THE REST OF MONEY FROM SALLEMAE, HESC, CITIBANK...is upto you...

we are short of time, no room for confusion....just get it done...to attend the program for fall semester you should have atleast loan approval letter....nyu WILL WAIT FOR THE MONEY DISBURSAL...

hope this helps

GO TO HESC WEBSITE APPLY STAFFORD LOANS USING E-MPN ..PERIOD

APPLY FOR THE REST OF MONEY FROM SALLEMAE, HESC, CITIBANK...is upto you...

we are short of time, no room for confusion....just get it done...to attend the program for fall semester you should have atleast loan approval letter....nyu WILL WAIT FOR THE MONEY DISBURSAL...

hope this helps
hey

to apply for e mpn thru HESC or thru the website NYU emailed us is different ?????? i already did that thru HESC , so do i still go thru the site that NYU told coz both these sites r differnt ?????:confused:

To clear the confusion abt loans......i am getting federal stafford loans and citi assist health professional loans( citi assist graduate plus and health professional r similar..the only diff. is total loan limit in health professional loan is more).today i applied for citi assist health professional loan(visit site studentloan.com) and my loan is conditionally approved.it will fully approved when college certifies it.citi will now contact college.For federal stafford loans when i called NYU finacial aid..the lady told me there is no connection of HESC for advance placement students...she told wait for email from NYU if u want federal loans but if u want private loans in addition to federal apply now.so i applied for citiassist health professional loan as i am getting federal stafford loans..not getitng graduate PLUS loan( coz interest rate is 8.5%). In short for citizens and permanent residents go for 1]federal stafford
loans( wait for email from NYU at ur nyu email id..then only u can apply) and 2] citi assist health professional loan( i got interest rate of prime-1%).u can apply this loan now
AND for international students go for only citiassist health professional loans as u cant get federal loans..hope this helps

To clear the confusion abt loans......i am getting federal stafford loans and citi assist health professional loans( citi assist graduate plus and health professional r similar..the only diff. is total loan limit in health professional loan is more).today i applied for citi assist health professional loan(visit site studentloan.com) and my loan is conditionally approved.it will fully approved when college certifies it.citi will now contact college.For federal stafford loans when i called NYU finacial aid..the lady told me there is no connection of HESC for advance placement students...she told wait for email from NYU if u want federal loans but if u want private loans in addition to federal apply now.so i applied for citiassist health professional loan as i am getting federal stafford loans..not getitng graduate PLUS loan( coz interest rate is 8.5%). In short for citizens and permanent residents go for 1]federal stafford
loans( wait for email from NYU at ur nyu email id..then only u can apply) and 2] citi assist health professional loan( i got interest rate of prime-1%).u can apply this loan now
AND for international students go for only citiassist health professional loans as u cant get federal loans..hope this helps
hey that e mail frm NYU is already thr, check that out
I tried to go thu that website that nyu sent but I got stuck in step 3 while proceding for e MPN, :( ,
n i already appled e mpn thru HESC too...huh

[hello is any way we can do net meeting pleae I seems most all as have the same Questions the inf is not in the sistem yet I e mail them very comfusinf but The award letters is there dont worried

[hello is any way we can do net meeting pleae I seems most all as have the same Questions the inf is not in the sistem yet I e mail them very comfusinf but The award letters is there dont worried

Hi, guys,
I got stuck also in step 3. the COD award record doesn't match the COD system. It is a discrepancy between the information that you provide and what they have in their system. It doesn't match...:confused:So, what we should do next? call the financial office or wait few more days and try again? Any advice?....

Hi, guys,
I got stuck also in step 3. the COD award record doesn't match the COD system. It is a discrepancy between the information that you provide and what they have in their system. It doesn't match...:confused:So, what we should do next? call the financial office or wait few more days and try again? Any advice?....
same thing happens with me too in step 3 :(

hey that e mail frm NYU is already thr, check that out
I tried to go thu that website that nyu sent but I got stuck in step 3 while proceding for e MPN, :( ,
n i already appled e mpn thru HESC too...huh

I got the same mail too....

Dear Student,

Your NYU financial aid award letter suggested a Federal Direct Stafford Loan and a Direct Graduate Plus loan. If you wish to borrow through these loan programs, you must apply bycompleting a Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN) at https://dlenote.ed.gov/empn/index.jsp and click on the link to "Complete New MPN for Student Loans". You will need to complete one MPN for the Stafford Subsidized/Unsubsidized Direct loan and, if you choose, one MPN for the Graduate Plus Direct loan. The link "What to Expect" lists the steps you will need to take to complete the process. You will need you four digit Federal PIN to sign the MPN.

It says that if you wish to apply ... so its not mandatory i guess, coz i have applied via HESC and they told me that i can apply online at HESC and they can guarantee the loan to my lender...
correct me if am wrong...

lastly, i got stuck at step 3 too,,,,,,

Hi guys,

i spoke to the financial aid office today moring 11:00 am CST. Let me post the info i got so that all our doubts will be cleared.

1) If you are a PR, for federal loans apply through https://dlenote.ed.gov. If you have applied at HESC..get it cancelled , coz NYUCD is going to decline the e-mpn ( i just got it cancelled at 1-888-697-4372)

2) for remaining amount apply through any lender you would like to...

3) if you choose citiassist ...donot apply for GRADUATE loan, coz NYU is going to decline this too ( I just got it cancelled 1-800-967-2400)

apply only for citiassit health profession loan only...NYU is accepting only this loan from citiassist...

4) step 3 glitch at https://dlenote.ed.gov...NYUCD is working with federal govt and will be fixed in next 2 days...you can keep checking online or wait for 2 days .

hope this helps

Step 3 glitch at https://dlenote.ed.gov...NYUCD is working with federal govt and will be fixed in next 2 days...you can keep checking online or wait for 2 days .

It just now worked for me. Hope it works for all. I got my MPN number a few minute ago.
good luck!
adiwana

Step 3 glitch at https://dlenote.ed.gov...NYUCD is working with federal govt and will be fixed in next 2 days...you can keep checking online or wait for 2 days .

It just now worked for me. Hope it works for all. I got my MPN number a few minute ago.
good luck!
adiwana

it did for me too...
thanks for the update...

ciao
akg