NYU 2012 application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am in wait list.............really very upset..........

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey u got part 95 ,thn y ru tellin ur stats are very poor.

I am not saying my stats are poor. I am saying that even after getting such a high score,It was not easy to get in school. I had to struggle hard for 2 years.These days, schools are not looking for only scores, other things in the application matter a lot.

Got an offer from nyu !!!! Frm 16th feb batch !!!! Supa happy n supa excited!!!

I am not saying my stats are poor. I am saying that even after getting such a high score,It was not easy to get in school. I had to struggle hard for 2 years.These days, schools are not looking for only scores, other things in the application matter a lot.

ya plz can u help me in this ,what are other things thy looking for.my stats are 88/3.14/96.what should be my next step.what other things u did.plz help really confused

Hi Calident 85,

Can you share your stats please.

OMG!!!!! Just got he interview call.. really very happy and tensed at the same time... who all got accepted please advise how the interview gonna be. what are the questions they ask. Please advice..

Members don't see this ad :)
OMG!!!!! Just got he interview call.. really very happy and tensed at the same time... who all got accepted please advise how the interview gonna be. what are the questions they ask. Please advice..

When is your interview. Mine is on the 8th

:soexcited: Aurite...So i am IN too .. Got the acceptance letter yesterday.. And i am officially resuming SDN again :D Before the questions about my stats and all start falling down , let me give answer to those things first .. 87/3.63/113 , first time applicant, Interview on 7th Feb .. :) I think everyone does the banana dance after getting accepted..lol.. but i am gonna do this ,
:diebanana: Lol .. :soexcited: :roflcopter:

Hey, congratulations. Can you please share your interview experience and some questions please?

anymore acceptances from 14 and 16th???

Last edited:
I got accepted too, from the 16th batch. My stats are 89/3.76/111..

part1 84, part2 75, toefl 98, gpa 3.62, 2 1/2 years observership in US

plz can u explain what is exactly observership. is it observing under any dentist ,or is it any program in sum university,if so which university has observership programs

Lets keep ourselves and everyone else updated about any acceptances.

Any female wanting to share accommodation for march 15th?

Did any one get any letters from NYU for those who got interviewed on 23rd feb. Please post

Hi guys I got interview call today I am so excited and tensed too ;) my iv is on 13th plz share your interview experience guys, it's really going to help a lot....

Hi guys I got interview call today I am so excited and tensed too ;) my iv is on 13th plz share your interview experience guys, it's really going to help a lot....

Congratualtions!!!Can you please share your stats???

Could you please share your stats or even send it in a private message, I just wanted to know if we still have a chance to get this kind of emails very soon, I don't want to lose hope. All the best in your interview.

can u plz share ur stats?

Hi guys my Stats 84/3.09/102

Ya Pappu it would be great if you could provide us with that information

hw fellow sdners, can anyone plz let me know hw nyucd, informs about the waitlist status(via email or regular mail) i know if u are selected they inform u via mail, but just curious to know hw the inform the waitlisted candidates.....any input will be highly appreciated....thanks

they send both waitlist and acceptance by letters. They send by e-mail the NYU e-mail configuration and the ID

hw fellow sdners, can anyone plz let me know hw nyucd, informs about the waitlist status(via email or regular mail) i know if u are selected they inform u via mail, but just curious to know hw the inform the waitlisted candidates.....any input will be highly appreciated....thanks

There are no e-mails for the result ! its only regular mails or ups !
its ups if u stays outside usa even if u r on waitlist!

I received my letter yesterday by UPS
I was interviewed on Feb 21, the letter was sent Mar 6th.
Scond time applicant, 83/81/3.65/102 with an additional bachelor in sciences from university of Montreal.:thumbup:

Best of luck for those who are waiting

Scond time applicant, 83/81/3.65/102 with an additional bachelor in sciences from university of Montreal.:thumbup:

Congratulations!!! great news.

Congratulations azizdaniel! Do u live outside US? Just wondering about the regular mail and UPS.

Did anyone receive something fron Nyu after the deposit conformation email?

does anybody have an idea how it goes for loans. Apply, interest rate,...