NYU 2012 application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got my acceptance today....am from the feb 9th batch.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
hai i got acceptance from NYU.Interveiwed on feb 7th,My stats are part1 84,part2 79,tofel 105,GPA 3.79.All the best everyone.

hai i got acceptance from NYU.Interveiwed on feb 7th,My stats are part1 84,part2 79,tofel 105,GPA 3.79.All the best everyone.

congrats !
are u the one who told me tht the interviewewe asked you some question related to ethics ! iam just trying to remember the face >

Hi,

Did any get a interview scheduled after march 1st. because last i see in the thread is march 1st. just wondering if NYU is sending any more invitations.as per my calculations around 150 have already been called.
guys who have already attended the interview. please let us know what are the chances of getting an interview at this stage. do we stand a chance

hey

i am also from Feb 9th batch and gt my acceptance today.. yay!!! which country r u from??

congratsss.....................r u permanent resident ?

Hi,

Did any get a interview scheduled after march 1st. because last i see in the thread is march 1st. just wondering if NYU is sending any more invitations.as per my calculations around 150 have already been called.
guys who have already attended the interview. please let us know what are the chances of getting an interview at this stage. do we stand a chance

We were told in the orientation that they interview around 250 candidates and select 125. That cant be true though.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey shachi shah..Are you from GDCH ahmedabad? I am just asking because I am form there..I also got accepted.

Got my acceptance today. Batch of February 9th. I had a great interview so I kind of thought the results will be positive but I was still very anxious and scared. What a relieve, a positive response. I am overjoyed. So far I think I know three others who have been accepted from the February 9th batch. I am still hoping for the best for the rest of those in the batch because they are all amazing and friendly people. Keeping you all in my prayers because I understand all we have gone and are still going through.

i called them today and they said that they are still reviewing applications and interviews will take few more weeks so we can still hope

Hi,

how did you calculated that?

anyone from 7th feb interview got acceptance letter today....or any update from nyu office....pl share...

Have u recieved letter?
I havent still and i think it might be lost in the mail. It was sent on 16th ( as the addmission officer told me)

:soexcited: Aurite...So i am IN too .. Got the acceptance letter yesterday.. And i am officially resuming SDN again :D Before the questions about my stats and all start falling down , let me give answer to those things first .. 87/3.63/113 , first time applicant, Interview on 7th Feb .. :) I think everyone does the banana dance after getting accepted..lol.. but i am gonna do this ,
:diebanana: Lol .. :soexcited: :roflcopter:

congrats to all of you.

Last edited:
Did anyone from 14th and 16th hear anything yet???

Hi,

Did anyone get the interview call this week..? Please let us know. it would just give us some hope that nyu is still sending out invites

Thanks

Yes I received an inteview email this week...I think they are still sending emails and will conduct interviews in the next month too...There is still Hope...:)

Hey guyz congrats to all who got accepted..!!can u plz share ur interview experience n let me know wat they ask? I hav iv on 28th of feb.

hey 'ggirl2011' congrats. im also from 9th feb batch. got accepted too. im not able to catch your name.

hey...got my acceptance today...had iv on 7th feb....stats 91/3.84/98.......got letter in india via ups....

Last edited:
hi, i failed BDS twice, will that effect on my ECE report?

Hey everyone got accepted today, from the Feb 9th batch. Stats are 86/110/3.62

time to do the banana dance.

..:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I am IN...... got the letter today.

Hello All, I have been invited for interview on March 6th.Anybody else in my batch...

Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! I got accepted too in my dream school.....I am from 7th feb batch.

:boom::boom::boom::boom::

Hey friends plz join me in banana dance.
:banana::banana::banana:::claps:
:beat:
Hello NYU:welcome: Here I come.

Thumbs up to everyone who got in... and best of luck to all those who are waiting... God bless!!!

Last edited:
not yet. waiting....................
Its frustrating.

:D Congrats... i think everyone from 7th feb batch got through... just saying :D

Hey Thank you bhavi4all.Yes, may be it was very lucky day for everyone.:):love::laugh:
I wish all the very best for all other applicants. I know this is very hard journey and I know everybody is doing their best.Believe me,I had no hopes now.After hearing my stats, you will say I am telling a lie but yes that is true I have been struggling hard to get into dental school for last 2 years and now I was left with no hope.
My stats are NBDE PART 1-95, ECE-3.5, TOEFL-100
Thankyou SDN for guiding me and inspiring me to move on. Now its my turn to give back.Please let me know if I can help you in anyway.
ThankYou.:luck:

i have butterflies in my stomach......so stressed out!

heyy can u share any1 share their interviews n hw to prepare for them

Dear Members,
Is there anyone interviewing in NYUCD on March 1, 2012

Wishing every waiting candidate the best.

Sincerely,
wordofmouth

Hey Thank you bhavi4all.Yes, may be it was very lucky day for everyone.:):love::laugh:
I wish all the very best for all other applicants. I know this is very hard journey and I know everybody is doing their best.Believe me,I had no hopes now.After hearing my stats, you will say I am telling a lie but yes that is true I have been struggling hard to get into dental school for last 2 years and now I was left with no hope.
My stats are NBDE PART 1-95, ECE-3.5, TOEFL-100
Thankyou SDN for guiding me and inspiring me to move on. Now its my turn to give back.Please let me know if I can help you in anyway.
ThankYou.:luck:

hey u got part 95 ,thn y ru tellin ur stats are very poor.

Did anyone call NYU from 14 or 16th feb batch?

Last edited: