NYU 2012 application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think they are done with interviews and selected their candidates..

The waiting list moves every year around 10-15 spots n m sure it will move this year as well

Members don't see this ad.

Does NYU gives rejection to any candidates who are interviewed or if they are not accepted puts them on waitlist? What is their procedure??

Does NYU gives rejection to any candidates who are interviewed or if they are not accepted puts them on waitlist? What is their procedure??

I dont think anyone is rejected. Its either acceptance or waiting

Members don't see this ad :)
The waiting list moves every year around 10-15 spots n m sure it will move this year as well
Really? does that mean there r still chances of more interviews may b ovr the phone or is that asking for a bit too much?

Got into NYUCD. Received the acceptance letter on March 26th. :)

Hi

Congrates to all who got acceptation. I am preparing for interview in colorado. I am looking for foot pedal (dental turbine unit). If any one is intrested in selling it please PM me.

Thank you

I was interviewed on March 1, 2012. Wait-listed on letter dated March 10, 2012. Then accepted on letter dated April 12, 2012. However I was travelling and only checked my mail box today to find the acceptance letter. There were a lot of applicants that were put on the wait-list this year and I think a few, whom I know, wanted to know my experience. This is it..if it helps.

Best,
wordofmouth

nbde 1 91
Gpa 3.84
Toefl 98

No interview call from nyu as yet... got application completion mail on 12/14/2011....no news thereafter...really tense ... pl help...
hi, where did u get in?

can any one suggest to share good accommodation near by station with female student.

Pl mail aeap. Regards..

Last edited:
Hi
I am looking for accommodations and child care options near NYU . I would appreciate any suggestions!!