NYITCOM Email

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AlexSpall

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone or has anyone ever recieved an email from NYITCOM where they ask you to consider switching the campus preferences? What did you do or would you do and what was the outcome?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone or has anyone ever recieved an email from NYITCOM where they ask you to consider switching the campus preferences? What did you do or would you do and what was the outcome?
Yes I just received the exact same email. I am not really sure what I am going to do yet. I kind of liked the idea of moving to New York.

Reactions: 1 user
Yes I just received the exact same email. I am not really sure what I am going to do yet. I kind of liked the idea of moving to New York.
Yeah me too lol. Not sure what to do because I don't know if this is a sincere email or not... most bc its so late in the cycle that we are basically reapplying to a new campus that does rolling admissions.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was wondering the same thing. If switching campuses means our application is pushed to the back it probably will not be worth it, but if it remains in the same order as when we submitted it might be our best shot at getting an II or A.

Honestly sounds like the best shot at an II at this point so I guess I am going to change.

right, after facing some parental pressures I think i'm going to do the same...at this point an II is an II and an acceptance is an acceptance--regardless of which campus it comes from :shrug:
DID YOU GUYS APPLY through THE EMIGRE PHYSICIAN PROGRAM?
I HAVE AN ENTRANCE EXAM AND AN INTERVIEW ON DECEMBER 11TH
ANY HELP?
SOME PPL SAY THEY JUST WROTE AN ESSAY
WHAT IS THE ESSAY ABOUT?
NO ENTRANCE EXAM ?(I WAS GIVINE A SET OF TOPICS TO STUDY WITH A VERY SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME GIVEN)
IM APPLYING TO THE EMIGRE PHYSICIAN PROGRAM IS IT THE SAME CRITERIA FOR WHAT YOU GUYS ARE APPLYING FOR ?
PLS HELP PROVIDE ANSWERS
MY NUMBER IS 6788172727 OR EMAIL [email protected] U CAN CONTACT ME THROUGH WHATSAPP OR BY EMAIL SINCE IM NOT ALWAYS AVAILABLE HERE ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED