Now we're more popular than Anesthesiology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yaah

Boring
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
:p

At least for now until someone makes a post about CNRAs or CRNAs or whatever the acronym is.

Happy 10,000 posts to us!

Next up surgery!

Members don't see this ad.

yaah said:
:p

At least for now until someone makes a post about CNRAs or CRNAs or whatever the acronym is.

Happy 10,000 posts to us!

Next up surgery!

Dude, why is your avatar a cat in bag? WTH does that symbolize? You like to put cats in bag or you feel like a cat trapped in a bag or cats in bags look cute or.....

It is cute. And don't mess with Yaah - he's our ring leader.

Members don't see this ad :)
jeff2005 said:
It is cute. And don't mess with Yaah - he's our ring leader.

But what does it mean? the cat looks pissed! How the hell is that cute?!

Scenario: The man stuffs a cat in a bag, grabs his digital camera and shoots a picture before the little feline leaps out to scratch his head....Who would do that and why is what Im asking!

haven't you ever owned a cat? Cats don't need to be stuffed in a bag, they go in them out of curiosity.

jeff2005 said:
haven't you ever owned a cat? Cats don't need to be stuffed in a bag, they go in them out of curiosity.

Curiosity? That cat probably has better vision than me, I wear glasses, he/she can definitely see the bag has a shallow bottom and getting stuffed in it is likely not "the great adventure" Yaah tried to make it out to be! Someone shoved that cat in the bag....

no, seriously, i bet the cat went in it on its own accord. my cat does things like that ALL the time. any small space. . .she will go straight for it. shoeboxes, shopping bags, etc.

LADoc00 said:
Dude, why is your avatar a cat in bag? WTH does that symbolize? You like to put cats in bag or you feel like a cat trapped in a bag or cats in bags look cute or.....
Dude, you actually descended to posting about a cat in a bag! In a thread pad too! :p Watch out, we'll make you one of us yet! ;)

Don't worry, I'm sure yaah'll tell his cat story when he gets here.

I've never owned a cat. But knowing cats, I think it's got a "Leave me alone, I found a good spot" look on its face.

LADoc00 said:
Curiosity? That cat probably has better vision than me, I wear glasses, he/she can definitely see the bag has a shallow bottom and getting stuffed in it is likely not "the great adventure" Yaah tried to make it out to be! Someone shoved that cat in the bag....

When they reset the avatars my gouty tophus disappeared and I haven't had a chance to go back to the computer it was on to upload it again. Hence for now I replaced with a picture of my parents' cat Chloe who is about 10 years old and developing morbid obesity. She, like many cats, likes to crawl into bags and boxes and sit there. This bag was on the floor for no more than 10 seconds before she appeared from around the corner, stood at the opening to the bag, and crawled in and sat down. And she is declawed so therefore she won't be scratching me.

I doesn't really symbolize anything, although I guess I could make something up. The cat just hasn't been let out of the bag yet. :rolleyes: I just thought she looked kind of cute in the bag.

I am thinking of changing my next avatar to some autopsy photos! :scared:

There. New avatar. No more Chloe. I was getting tired of her anyway. I'm allergic to her too so now a holiday placefiller until I find a better path picture.

yaah said:
There. New avatar. No more Chloe. I was getting tired of her anyway. I'm allergic to her too so now a holiday placefiller until I find a better path picture.
kennedy center?

yaah said:
@#$%. What's new?

Anyways, surgery will be a formidable forum to overcome but we can do it. As a testament to what is inevitabable, our interviews thread is almost twice as long as their interviews thread. nya nya nya nya nah-nah!

It was simply just huge and eroding the PIP joint of the index finger, so the guy I guess wasn't too upset about losing his index finger and probably decided it wasn't worth trying to fight it anymore. It was basically a golf ball sized tophus all around and into the PIP joint. I am not sure if treatment is possible at that point...