Nova Southeastern University Masters in BioMedical Sciences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am guessing within the next week or so some people should hear something!

Members don't see this ad.

Hoping this week (maybe even tomorrow) we'll all hear something! It would certainly be a relief to finally know...

Hey has anyone received any emails??? Updates, I can't wait to find out already!!!!! :xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
Nothing yet... I'm hoping really soon though I am getting anxious!

I heard they were done with interviews, is this true?

I have not heard anything but I hope it is true because this is my first choice and I got accepted to other grad schools that are already starting..so I am pretty much just waiting for this to decide what to do next... Such a long wait!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got in!! Got an email an a call late- late Friday!! Good luck to everyone else, can't wait to meet who else is in my class.

I got in!! Got an email an a call late- late Friday!! Good luck to everyone else, can't wait to meet who else is in my class.

Congrats...hopefully that means the PreMed students will find out Monday...otherwise I just got reallyyyyy nervous

Maybe those who have been accepted could post their stats

Are you pre dental? Or med? Since ypur status says dental. We shouldnt be worried guys. Ignorance is bliss and patience is virtue :)

Yea, Im dental, Ive been following in the medical thread because you guys had more discussion.

Didn't mean to alarm anybody..

Well I actually heard some pre med heard on Friday as well so just have to wait and see

Uh oh. Now I m panicking. And what pre med is not on sdn to say they got accepted lol

Just called ms. medina. Said they have started to review and accept. Should hear by the end of the month. 8 more days guys. We can do it. Weve waited soooo long. Patience :)

Yes, definitely have learned patience throughout this whole process....I wonder if they are going to let you know if your not accepted by the end of the month too?

Just called ms. medina. Said they have started to review and accept. Should hear by the end of the month. 8 more days guys. We can do it. Weve waited soooo long. Patience :)

Thank goodness!! I was having a heart attack, I even emailed Dr. Dribin to see if they started accepting students already...mannnn. I hope we all get in!! :xf:

At my interview, Dr. Dribin told me that there were 5 students last year that they weren't able to accept that they are accepting this year. Maybe those are the pre-meds that have heard already?? I'm sooooo anxious this waiting is killing me!

Damn we are all competing for 13 spots ?! Oh jesus. I hope we all get in, including me lol... we will get in, atleast the sdners, we are less than 13 and care enough to post on thisforum lol

At my interview, Dr. Dribin told me that there were 5 students last year that they weren't able to accept that they are accepting this year. Maybe those are the pre-meds that have heard already?? I'm sooooo anxious this waiting is killing me!

Omg...I applied last year and got put on the waitlist...omg, I hope I'm one of those 5!!

Just out of curiosity, are any of you guys that have applied for the pre-med program this year fresh out of college? I just graduated this month but it seems like a lot of the people applying/getting in have taken some years off, gone to grad school, etc. That kind of worries me because I don't know if that puts me at a disadvantage. I don't see the point in me going to grad school because, well, the only thing I want to do is to go to med school. I've already taken my mcat twice and done awful. But I did graduate from UF which is a pretty respectable school and I have pretty good grades. I interviewed earlier this month, and I figure that if they interviewed me I have a good chance of being accepted. I'm just worried.

I just graduated in may with a bachelors and I also had an interview end of march.... I'm not positive what kind of students they are looking for we just have to wait and see.

I graduated last yr may. gave mcat twice, pretty much just worked and researched this yr off. I dont think anyones at a disadvantage because they saw something in you to interview you. Dont sweat it, sounds cliche but itll work out if its supposed to. If you dont get in here I would apply to the post bacc program at lecom in erie. Both are stellar programs and pretty much the same. I did get waitlisted at one med school so I m hoping that works out, else its nova / lecom. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Hey you guys I got accepted!!! :) So heads up, they're calling people!!!! GOOD LUCK everyone ! :xf:

That's awesome!! Congrats to everyone who has been excepted so far!!

Did anyone else receive an email from registrar office regarding Webstar account and NSU email??

Did anyone else receive an email from registrar office regarding Webstar account and NSU email??

Nope I haven't. It only talked about Webstar?? What I would like to know is at what time these phone calls are happening.

Ya I received a long email regarding Webstar and NSU email with a pin and everything.... I have not been accepted yet so I'm not sure why I got this email.....kind of weird......and I agree about phone calls....hopefully soon

Ya I received a long email regarding Webstar and NSU email with a pin and everything.... I have not been accepted yet so I'm not sure why I got this email.....kind of weird......and I agree about phone calls....hopefully soon

I would call admissions and ask.

Damn its prob good news. Nope nothing on my end. They need to call. I cant take not knowing.

I am not sure I think it is just because I submitted my FAFSA to the school cause the email says does not imply admittance..... And yes the not knowing is killing me.

Hmm I submitted my fafsa just yesterday so I cant give an opinion there. Urghh.... I hope we hear before the weekend, else itll be tuesday. Which would suck.

They let me know Friday May 18th. Congrats to everyone who got accepted and good luck to everyone else!!!!!!

I'm hoping today is the day for everyone too cause that would be a long three day weekend!!